APPSC Group 1 Syllabus
Download APPSC Group 1 Syllabus PDF in Telugu/English from here!! Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conduct Group I examination for the assortment of the contenders on various positions.
Currently, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct APPSC Group 1 Mains Examination from 17th August to 27th August 2018 for the qualified contenders in Prelims Exam.
Latest: APPSC Syllabus for Group I Exam 2018 www.psc.ap.gov.in Details
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Group 1 Posts|
|No of Posts||78 vacancies|
|Prelims Exam Date||7th May 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||17th August to 27th August 2018|
|APPSC Syllabus for Group 1 Service Prelim & Mains Exam @ Official||from 20/07/2018 to 03/08/2018 (15 Days)|
This examination is conducted in two phases i.e. Prelims and Mains. Only qualified contenders in Prelims Exam are able to participate in Mains and Interview. APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2018 for Pre-Mains helps you to qualify the examination with good marks.
You are suggested to check this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or visit to the official site 20/07/2018 to 03/08/2018 for downloading APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2018.
Rea Out Recruitment Process: APPSC Group 1 Notification
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus 2018
Paper 1: General Studies
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus of History & Culture
- Indus Valley Civilization: Features, Sites, Society, Cultural History, Art and Religion. Vedic Age- Mahajanapadas, Religions-Jainism and Buddhism.
- The Maghadas, the Mauryan , Foreign invasions on India and their impact, the Kushans. The Sathavahanas the Sangam Age, the Sungas, the Gupta Empire -their Administration- Social, Religious and Economic conditions-Art, Architecture, Literature, Science and Technology.
- The kanauj and their contributions, South Indian Dynasties – The Badami Chalukayas, the Rastrakutas, the Kalyani Chalukayas, the Cholas, the Hoyasalas, the Kakatiyas and Reddis.
- The Delhi Sultanate, Vijaynagar Empire and the Mughal Empire, the Bhakti Movement and Sufism.
- Important Dynasties of concerned State- their rulers – Administration, Economy, Society, Religion, Literature, Arts and Architecture.
- The European Trading companies in India- their struggle for supremacy with special reference to Bengal, Madras, Mysore, Andhra and Telangana, Governor-Generals and Viceroys.
- Indian War of Independence of 1857 – Origin, Nature, causes, consequences and significance with special reference to Concerned State, Religious and Social Reform Movements in 19th century in India and Concerned State, India’s Freedom Movement, Revolutionaries in India and Abroad.
- Mahatma Gandhi, his thoughts, Principles and Philosophy. Important Satyagrahas, the Role of Sardar Patel in Freedom Movement and Post – independence consolidation.
- B.R. Ambedkar, his life and contribution to making of Indian
- Constitution, India after Independence – Reorganization of the States in India.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2018 Constitution, Polity, Social Justice And International Relations (30 Marks)
- Indian Constitution: Evolution, features, Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy, Amendments, Significant Provisions and Basic Structure.
- Functions and Responsibilities of the Union and the States, Parliament and State Legislatures: Structure, Function, Power and Privileges. Issues and challenges pertaining to Federal Structure: Devolution of Power and Finances up to local levels and Challenges therein.
- Constitutional Authorities: Powers, Functions and Responsibilities.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Public Policy and Governance.
- Impact of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization on Governance.
- Statutory, Regulatory and Quasi-judicial bodies.
- Rights Issues (Human rights, Women rights, SC/ST rights, Child rights) etc.
- India’s Foreign Policy — International Relations — Important Institutions, Agencies and Fora, their structure and mandate.
- Important Policies and Programmes of Central and State Governments.
Download Here: APPSC Group 1 Previous Papers
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2018 Indian And Andhra Pradesh Economy And Planning (30 Marks)
- Economic development in India since Independence- role of planning, Niti Ayog, India’s economic problems such as poverty and unemployment, agrarian crisis, irrigation and water, sustainable development, inflation and balance of payments, growth with stability, growth with Social justice
- Centre State relations – Finance Commissions, Sharing of Resources between Centre and States – implications of GST sharing –Decentralization
- India’s Economic reforms –Banking, Financial, trade and social sector; New challenges in a Globalized context – Global competition, Financial market instabilities, FDI flows, Impact of GST on Commerce and Industry.
- Trends and patterns in structure of population over time – growth rate, gender, rural-urban migration, literacy, regional – Physical Quality of Life Index. Human Development Index, Human Poverty Gender Development Index, National Happiness Index.
- Environmental degradation and challenges – Sustainable Development and Environment Protection.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications – Implications to financial resources of state government.
- Growth of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments, Cultural demographic impact – irrigation projects and their impact on agriculture – Poverty Alleviation and Social Welfare Programmes.
- Employment potential in Andhra Pradesh – Skill Development Programmes – Government initiatives
Start Practicing From: APPSC Online Mock Test
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
- Time duration: 120 Minutes for each paper
- of Questions: 120 for each paper.
|Paper||Subject||Topics||Distribution of marks|
|Paper-I||General Studies||(A) History & Culture||30 marks|
|(B) Constitution, Polity, Social Justice And International Relations||30 marks|
|(C) Indian And Andhra Pradesh Economy And Planning||30 marks|
|D) Geography||30 marks|
|Paper -II||General Aptitude||A)General Mental Ability , Administrative And Psycological Abilities||60 marks|
|B) (i) Science And Technology||30 Marks|
|B (ii) – Current Events Of Regional, National And International Importance.||30 Marks|
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus 2018
APPSC Group 1 General English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Functional Grammar
- Vocabulary Usage
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus of Paper I – General Essay
|SECTION I||Crisis Management, Social, Economic and Health Problems,|
Analysis and solutions, Conflict Resolution,
Decision Making, Ecological intelligence.
|SECTION II||Current events, policies, schemes and|
programs of National and International importance.
|SECTION III||Current events, policies, schemes, and|
programs of the State of Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus of Paper II
Section I: History & Cultural Heritage of India
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Pallavas of Kanchi, Chalukyas of Badami and Cholas of Tanjore.
- Socio-Religious Reform Movements
- Indian Nationalism
Section II: Social-Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Ancient Andhra
- Medieval Andhra
- Modern Andhra
- Nationalist Movement in Andhra and Role of Andhra Leaders
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems
Section III: Overview of the Indian Constitution
- The Indian Constitution
- Structure and functions of Union Government
- Centre- State relations between the Indian Union and States
- Amendment Process to the Constitution
- Party Systems
- Social Movements and Welfare Mechanisms
Get Online Preparation Tips & Tricks: APPSC Preparation Plan
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus of Paper III
Section I: Planning in India and Indian Economy
- National income and other macroeconomic aggregates in India.
- Indian Economic Planning.
- Poverty and Unemployment in India.
- Monetary Policy.
- India’s Economic Problems
Section II: Land Reforms & Social Changes in Andhra Pradesh After Independence
- The Genesis of Land Reforms.
- The Structure of the Andhra Pradesh Economy.
- Demographic Features and Social Backwardness.
- State Finances and Budgetary Policies.
- Five Year Plans of Andhra Pradesh
Section III: Andhra Pradesh Economy, Present Status its Strengths and Weakness
- Growth and structure of industries in Andhra Pradesh
- Agricultural growth in Andhra Pradesh.
- Regional disparities in income, industrial output, irrigation, health and education in Andhra Pradesh.
- Agricultural credit in Andhra Pradesh
- Growth Corridors
- Mission oriented Development Strategy
Get Here Complete: APPSC Study Material
APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern 2018
Time Duration: 150 Minutes for Each Paper
|Press Release/ Appeal||10|
|Writing On Visual Information||15|
|Formal Speech (In About 150 Words)||15|
|Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||150|
APPSC Group 1 Exam Books
Apart from APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2018, you may check Complete Books of Group 1 Exam at the beneath section easily:
|Name of Book||Author|
|APPSC General Studies & Mental Ability – English Medium||Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board|
|APPSC Group-I Mains Paper-1 General Essays||E Suresh reddy and A Usha Rani|
|APPSC Bifurcation Of Andhra Pradesh – Problems ( Andhra Pradesh Vibhajana – Savallu ) [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]||Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board|
|APPSC General Studies And Mental Ability -[ TELUGU MEDIUM ]||Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board|
|Bifurcation Of Andhra Pradesh [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]||DR MUPPALLA HANUMANTHA RAO|
|Andhra Pradesh Geography For APPSC ( TELUGU MEDIUM )||Vijeta competitions editorial board|
|Current Affairs & General Awareness [ English Medium ]||Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board|
|Moral Stories-1 (Moral Stories)||Vishv Books|
|APPSC Group-I Mains Paper-1 General Essays Paperback – 2011||E Suresh reddy|
|Social And Cultural History Of ANDHRA PRADESH [ ENGLISH MEDIUM ]||Mansoor Hussain|
|APPSC General Studies & Mental Ability – English||Vijeta Competitions|
|A.P State Govt And Indian Govt Schemes [English Medium]||Annapurna Experts|
Check Complete Marking Scheme Here: APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
For more details related to APPSC Group 1 Syllabus check the above listed Official Notice. Candidates if you have any query regarding the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern then leave a comment in the comment box. Our team members always solve such asking of visitors.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about exam in Andhra Pradesh and other states. If you have questions or you want to give feedback, please ask in comment box that is given below. Our experts will give answer to your questions as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section