APPSC Group 1 Syllabus
Want to qualify APPSC Group 1 Prelim / Mains Exam? If yes, then check now the new APPSC Group 1 Syllabus From here and score well. In this page, we’re also providing you complete information of APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern. Applicants who are looking for Prelims/Mains Exam Pattern and syllabus very curiously they can download APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2017 in PDF format and start preparation according it for better performance in examination.
This Page Contains:
|Exam Description||Direct Link To Download Syllabus In Pdf|
|APPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus||APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus|
|APPSC Group 1 Prelims / Mains Exam Pattern||Some Essential Points|
Candidates, you may also download apspsc.gov.in Syllabus through official web portal or by going through below stated official notification. Complete information about the curriculum are given in the below section of this page by the team of www.recruitmentinoxx.com. Examinees take a look. APPSC Group 1 Exam is conducted in 3 Stages:
1) Preliminary Examination (Objective paper)
2) Main’s Examination (Conventional Type)
3) Interview / Oral Test
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus PDF||Download From Here|
|Reference Book Pdf||Download From Here|
Syllabus for Prelims
General Studies and Mental Ability
The preliminary exam is a screening test, which is, conducted to shortlist the candidates for the main examination. The exam consists of one objective type paper.
- General Science
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP
- Indian polity and Economy
- Mental ability
Must Check: APPSC Books and Study Material
Syllabus for Mains
Main examination consists of five conventional type papers with degree standard syllabus and one General English paper with S.S.C standard syllabus.
- Re-arrangement of sentences
- Correction of sentences
- Filling in the blanks
- Correction of spellings
- Vocabulary and usage
- Idioms and phrases
- Verb tenses
- Active voice and Passive voice
- Parts of speech
Do You Know: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
Paper I (General Essay)
- Section-I: Crisis management, Social problems, Analysis and solutions
- Section-II: Current events of national and international importance
- Section-III: Current events relating to State of Andhra Pradesh
Paper II (History & Indian Constitution)
- Section-I : History and Cultural Heritage of India with Emphasis on 20th Century History of India
- Section-II: Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Section-III: General Overview of the Indian Constitution
Paper III (Indian Economy & A.P Economy)
- Section I: India & Indian Economy Planning.
- Section II: Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
- Section III: AP state economy, current status, weaknesses & strengths
Check Out: APPSC Group 1 Previous Papers
Paper IV (Science & Technology)
- Section I: Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India
- Section II: General Awareness with the Modern Trends in Life Sciences
- Section III: Development & Environment Problems
Paper V (Data appreciation and Interpretation)
- Data Interpretation and Problem Solving
Read Here: APPSC Group 1 Notification
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Duration (Hours)||Maximum Marks|
|Screening Test General Studies & Mental Ability (Objective Type) 150 Questions||2½||150|
|Written Examination(Conventional Type) A. Compulsory Subjects: General English||3 hours for each||150 marks for each exam|
|Paper-I General Essay|
|Paper-II History & Indian Constitution|
|Paper-III Indian Economy & A.P Economy|
|Paper-IV Science & Technology|
|Paper-V Data appreciation and interpretation|
|Oral Test (Interview)||-||75|
Check Here: APPSC Group 1Exam Pattern
Candidate’s who appeared and found eligible in Main exam will be called for Interview which carries 75 marks. In this Interview, the board will test the candidate’s attitude and decision-making skills.
Some Important Points Related To Exam:
- There will be a Screening Test (Objective type) consisting General Studies and Mental Ability and this test is meant for selecting the number of applicants to be admitted to the Written (Conventional Type) Examination i.e., consisting of six necessary papers.
- Papers except for General English may be answered in English or Telugu or Urdu elected by the contenders though, an applicant is not permitted to write part of the paper in English and part of it in Telugu or Urdu.
- The General English test is for qualifying one and the standard of this exam is that of 10th and minimum qualifying marks in this test are 40% for Open Category, 35% for Backward Classes and 30% for other, these marks are not counted for Ranking.
- Aspirants must appear for all the papers in Main examination and Oral test, who qualified for the same and absence in any of the above, will be responsible for disqualification.
Read Here: APPSC Preparation Plan
For more details related to APPSC Group 1 Syllabus check the above listed Official Notice. Candidates if you have any query regarding the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2017 and exam pattern then leave a comment in the comment box. Our team members always solve such asking of visitors.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|PSC Notification||APPSC Results|
|APPSC Group 4 Previous Papers||APPSC Polytechnic Previous Question Papers|
|APPSC Exam Dates||APPSC Departmental Test|
|APPSC Hall Ticket||APPSC Departmental Test Results|