ASRB Admit Card
Candidates qualify the ARSB ARS Preliminary examination and going to participate in ARSB Main exam may download their ASRB Admit Card from here. According to the details available, the ARS Main examination is going to be held on 24-06-2018.
The ASRB Hall Ticket for mains examination will be available before 07 days of the exam dates. To download the ASRB ARS Admit Card candidates need to enter their registration number. Without roll number ASRB Admit Card 2018 download will not be possible.
ARSB ARS Main Admit Card!!!
Once the ASRB Admit Card is downloaded candidates are advised to keep it safely. ASRB Admission Certificate is a mandatory document that is to be produced at the time of examination. If candidates failed to do so then they will not be allowed to sit in examination hall.
Rest details about ASRB Admit Card 2018 are available in below section of this page that is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Status of ASRB Admit Card: Check Below
ASRB Admit Card
Easy Instructions to get the ASRB 2018 Admit Card:
Candidates willing to get their ASRB ARS Admit Card are recommended to monitor the instructions given below:
- To download the ARS Admit Card, first and foremost step candidates need to follow is to visit official website i.e. asrb.org.in
- Thereafter candidates need to select and hit on ARS Mains Exam link available at homepage
- Thereafter from the new page appeared candidates need to hit on “Admission Certificate – ARS Mains Examination” link
- On the new page appeared candidates need to enter the details like Registration Number and Date of Birth to download the ICAR ASRB ARS Admit Card
- After entering the credentials candidates are required to hit on search tab to get the ASRB Exam Admit Card
- As a result, the ASRB Hall Ticket will get displayed on next screen
- Candidates need to check the instructions and details given on the ASRB Hall ticket 2018
- Thereafter candidates need to complete the ASRB 2018 Admit Card Download process
- Finally candidates need to take a print out of the ARS ASRB Admit Card
- Candidates are strictly suggested to carry their ASRB Admit Card while appearing in examination
Some important details to be checked after getting ASRB Admit Card 2018:
After downloading the ASRB Admit Card 2018 candidates going to participate in examination are suggested to check out these mandatory details:
- Name of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Exam date
- Exam time.
- A Space for signature and thumb impression.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Some general instructions for the exam.
- Space for sticking the passport sized color photograph.
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
What if you do not remember your ASRB Admit Card Roll Number?
While downloading the ASRB Admit Card if you forget the registration number, then do not get panic follow the instructions and your ASRB Registration Number will be in front of you:
- First of all you need to press on “Forgot Registration Number?” link as given in image:
- Thereafter a new screen will come out along with a dialog box as:
- Enter your date of birth, Email ID, Mobile Number and then hit on Find tab
- As a result a list of registration numbers along with the same details will appear
- Note down your registration number and then download your ASRB Admit Card
Documents apart from ASRB Admit Card 2018:
While appearing in examination candidates need to carry the ASRB Exam Admit Card along with the following: (any 01 ID)
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- ICAR ASRB Admit Card 2018
- Two Photographs
Get Here Preparation Links
ASRB ARS Mains Exam Centres:
|Centre code||Centre of Examination|
ASRB Exam Pattern:
|Very short answers||40 questions||02 marks each||3 hours|
|Short answers||20 questions||05 marks each|
|Long answers .||06 questions||10 marks each|
- ASRB NET will be descriptive in nature
- There will be 240 questions in examination
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 03 hours
Read Out Complete: ASRB NET Notification for ARS-NET 1/Main Exam
ASRB Admit Card Dates:
|ASRB Admit card will be available from||07 days before Examination|
|ASRB ARS Main 2018 Exam Date||24-06-2018|
Controller of Examinations,
ASRB, KAB – I, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 or
e-mail to [email protected]
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
To avail more information considering ASRB Admit Card 2018 may also hit on the above given Official Link. Candidates willing to keep this information regarding ASRB Admit Card 2018 sage may bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D tab
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ICAR NET Syllabus||ASRB NET Result|
|ASRB NET Admit Card||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||How to Manage Time during Exams|