Bank of India Recruitment
A latest career advertisement has been liberated entitled as Bank of India Recruitment. The organization is looking for passionate and hard working candidates to hire them on the vacant posts of Counselor. Candidates, they find themselves eligible for Bank of India Counselor Recruitment, must apply against Bank of India notification. Candidates need to send application in prescribed format before the closing date for submission of application from that is 17/06/2017. Aspirants can get further details regarding Bank of India Recruitment 2017 on the below section of this page.
Overview of this Page:
|BOI Vacancy Details||Bank of India Eligibility Criteria|
|Bank of India Age Limit||Bank of India Salary Structure|
|Selection Process||Steps to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment|
|Postal Address||Significant Date|
Job Seekers, apply now for Bank of India vacancies and grab the advantage of this great opportunity by filling application forms for BOI jobs. Application format can be downloaded through online mode by visiting the official website of organization. Candidates can apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2017–2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bank of India Recruitment
Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Counselor
Aspirants, who are going to apply for BOI Recruitment, they must have degree of graduation and Post Graduation in any stream from any recognized university or institution with good academic records and applicant must be Retired Bank Officer. Applicants should be well conversant with the local language.
Find Here Latest:
Candidates, intending to apply for Bank of India jobs, their age should not be more than 65 years.
Download PDF >> Bank of India Recruitment
Pay Band for Bank of India Job:
Candidates, successfully selected for the post of Counselor will get Rs. 20000/- as monthly salary.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in interview, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates as decided by the committee.
How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment?
Applicants, who want to apply for Bank of India careers, may follow below provided steps:
- First of all you need to go through the Official website of Bank of India that is www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tab available at the top of home page.
- On the next page, you must press on “Engagement of FLC Counselor at Ranchi Zone namely Ratu(Ranchi), Gumla, Khunti, Simdega and Lohardaga (One Counselor at each FLC)” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a new page, where you need to hit on “Press Here” link available at the front of “for detailed Advertisement and Terms and Conditions”
- PDF format will be appeared on your computer screen, in which you can see all the details related to the post, you must read it carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, if you satisfying all the abilities required for the recruitment, then you must download the application format.
- You need to go back to the previous page, and press on “Hit Here” link, given ion front of “for Application Form.”
- You can see application form in front of you. You should download the application format.
- Now fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it.
- Application should be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed with the name of post you are applying for.
- Application must reach to the department before the closing date for submission of application form.
Get Here >> Bank of India Application Form
Zonal Office: Ranchi Zone,
Pradhan Towers, II Floor,
M.G Road (Main Road),
Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834001
Closing Date for Submission of Application form: 17/06/2017
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link to get remaining details regarding Bank of India Recruitment 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Candidates having any query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Salary Structure|
|More Government Jobs||Latest Private Bank Jobs|