Bank of India Recruitment
A recruitment notification has been released tilted as Bank of India Recruitment. Applications are invited for the engagement of eligible candidates on the post of Medical Consultant/ Doctor. Applicants, completing the eligibility criteria required for BOI Jobs, may send the bio data mentioning all the details in it. Bio-Data should reach to the email address or postal address before the last date that is 31/08/2017. Applicants must visit the below section of this page to get more details about Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
This Page Contains:
Bank of India job Details
|Eligibility Criteria for BOI Recruitment|
|Age Restrictions for BOI Medical Consultant Recruitment||BOI careers Pay Band|
|Selection Process for bankofindia.co.in Recruitment||Applying Procedure for Bank of India Doctor Recruitment|
|Postal Address||Email Address|
Applicants are required to give free medical service/ Advice to the Bank’s Employees, their dependents, prospective entrants into the Bank’s services etc. Applicants have to visit the Bank’s Premises at the respective address for minimum three days in a week (Minimum 2 hours per week). Applicants must apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2018 by following the steps provided below on this page, which is well modified by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BOI Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Medical Consultant/ Doctor
Required Qualification for Bank of India job vacancy 2017:
Applicants, interested to apply for Bank of India Medical Consultant vacancy, they must possess MBBS Degree from any recognized University or Institution with good academic records. Applicants must have minimum 3 years experience and should be Mumbai based.
To Get More Medical Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age Norms for BOI vacancies:
Applicants, who are going to apply for Bank of India jobs, their age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age and relaxation in age will be considered as per the norms of organization.
Applicants successfully select for the appointment on the post of Consultant against Bank of India vacancy will get an impressive and sufficient amount of salary every month with other relevant benefits as per the norms.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be selected for Bank of India vacancies as on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview, which is going to be held on the respective dates as decided by the recruitment panel.
Best Preparation Tips for Bank Exam/ Interview:
Procedure to apply for Bank of India Recruitment:
Candidates, willing to apply for Bank of India careers, may follow some of these below stated guidelines:
- First of all you must visit the Official website of Bank of India that is bankofindia.co.in.
- Now you need to hit on “career” tab, available at the top of the home page.
- After wards you have to hit on “Requirement of Medical Consultant/Doctor on contractual basis” link, stated under “Recruitments/ Careers” section.
- After hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of BOI notification on your computer screen
- You must read all the details mentioned in it very carefully.
- After reading the notification, if you satisfying al the abilities required for the job, then you must prepare a bio-data as mentioned in notification.
- Send it to the respective address on via email address mentioned below.
- Resume should reach before the closing date for receipt of it.
Bank of India, HR Department,
9th Floor, Star House,
C-5 “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051
Get Here >> Bank of India Recruitment Notification
Closing Date for Submission of Bio-Data: 31/08/2017
Applicants are suggested to logon to the Official Link to get more details about Bank of India Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Candidates having any query related to the content available on this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Bank Of India Results||Bank of India Admit Card|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Bank Salary Structure||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|More Government Jobs||Career in Banking Sector In India|
Bank of India Recruitment
Want to get jobs in Banking Sector? Then apply for Bank of India Recruitment. Application in prescribed format are invited from eligible and willing candidates for filling up the vacant post of Counsellor of FLCs. Applicants, who find themselves qualified for BOI Recruitment advertisement by filing the application form in prescribed format. Applications should reach to the respective venue before the closing date for receipt of applications that is 25/08/2017. Applicants may go through the instructions regarding Bank of India Recruitment 2017 on the down ward of this page.
Applicants, interested to apply for Bank of India Jobs, may download the application form from the official website of bank that is bankofindia.co.in. Applicants may easily apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2018 with the help of instructions provided below on this page, well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: FLCC Counsellor
Required Eligibility for Bank of India Counsellor Recruitment:
Applicants, willing to fill Bank of India Application form they must possess Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from a UGC recognized University or institution with good academic records.
Get More Job Options Here:
Age Conditions for BOI Recruitment:
Applicants, intending to enroll themselves against Bank of India Notification, their age should not be more than 65 years as on the date of submission of application forms that is 25/08/2017.
Bank of India Salary Structure:
Selected aspirants will get monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18000/-. Other benefits and allowances wil be added in the salary as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Assortment:
Applicants will be selected for BOI Counsellor Jobs on the basis of applicant’s performances in Personal Interview, which is going to be held by the organization as on the decided dates. Information about the interview will be intimate to candidates through the suitable mode.
Get Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Way to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment:
Candidates may apply for Bank of India Vacancies y following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the Official website of Bank of India that is bankofindia.co.in.
- Now you have to press on “career” tab, available at the top of the home page.
- On the next page, you will see lots of recruitment links but you have select “Engagement of FLC Counselor at Hisar II block at Chandigarh Zone” link.
- A PDF file will be displayed on your computer screen; you must see all the details mentioned in it.
- After wards you have to download the application form by hitting on the appropriate link.
- Now fill it in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it and enclosed it in an envelope.
- Envelope should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the application form in this way that it should be reach to the department before the deadline.
Bank Of India,
Zonal Office, S.C.O, 76-82,
Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 25/08/2017
Get Here >> Bank of India Recruitment Notification
Applicants may visit the Official Link if they want to know more details about Bank of India Recruitment 2017–2018. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. You may subscribe our free mail service so that you will be able to get updates directly to your mail box.