BCECE Admit Card
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam will be held on 16/04/2017!!! Download BCECE Admit Card from here easily. Candidates need to carry BCECE Hall Ticket with them at time of examination. Examination will be held in two parts and candidates have to bring BCECE Admit Card 2017 in both examination. As per merit of this exam, admission will be offered to students in Medical, Engineering and Agricultural programmes in reputed colleges of Bihar.
Highlights of this Page:
Steps to Download BCECE Call Letter
BCECE Exam Pattern
Link to Get Call Letter
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board BCECE Exam 2017 Second Round on 14/05/2017 as per the marks of students in first rounds. Other information about BCECE Call Letter can be obtained through this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can download your Hall Ticket by following easy steps that are given here.
Steps to Download Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Admit Card
- Interested candidates need to visit the official web site of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.com.
- Then you have to hit suitable link in concern to download call letter under ‘Notice Board’ Section.
- Now please enter your Registration No. / Username & Password or Registration No. & Date of birth to get the BCECE Exam Admit Card 2017.
- After that your admit card will be opened at your next page.
- At last you need to download your admit card or you can take print out of it for further reference.
Check Here: Step by Step Process To Download Admit Card
BCECE Admit Card
BCECE Exam Pattern 2017:
|Topics||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Physics||50||600||2 hours 15 minutes|
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
- Candidates should download their call letter from official portal that is www.bceceboard.com by going through instructions given above.
- Candidates need to carry their identity proof at time of examination along with as passport size photo.
- There will be negative marking in exam for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates, who will qualify first paper, will be called for second round.
Do You Know: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
- Date of First Examination – 16/04/2017
- Date of Second Examination – 14/05/2017
<<Official Link – BCECE Admit Card>>
Note: You can download BCECE Admit Card 2017 by going through the official link that is given above. You can bookmark to our web portal to get latest updates about exams time to time.
You are advised to stay connected with our web portal to gain latest updates against Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2017. You can also join us at Facebook or Google plus to fetch the latest updates or notifications directly at your timeline. If you have any query regarding information given here, please ask in comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section