BCECE Admit Card
Those candidates who had successfully submitted their application form can access their BCECE Admit Card from this page. BIHAR CECE board is all set to conduct Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination in stage I and II on schedule dates that are 3rd week of April 2018 and 3rd week of May 2018 respectively. Organization is conducting examination in order to provide admission to eligible aspirants in one of the reputed institutes of Bihar. Candidates can also download their BCECE Hall Ticket 2018 by going through official web portal of the organization that is bceceboard.com or by following below stated simple steps.
This page Includes:
Status of BIHAR Stage I, II Hall Ticket
Steps To get Entry Ticket
Exam Pattern of Bihar Entrance test
Important points to remember
Admit card is the compulsory document to enter in the examination centre. Aspirants are advised to ensure carefully all the details mentioned on the admit card. Also candidates must check the printed information is same as filled by them at the time of filling application form. While downloading the BCECE Admit Card, aspirants need to enter their registration number and date of birth. To get more information regarding BCECE Admit Card 2018 aspirants are advised to go through below section of this page which is well created by the expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BCECE Admit Card
Procedure To Get Admit Card Of BCECE 2018:
To download BIHAR CECE admit card, aspirants are advised to follow simple steps which are stated below:
- First of all you need official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.com
- On the home page you have to select “Download Admit Card of BCECE-2018” link.
- After tapping above said link, a new page will appear as shown below
- Then you have to enter asked details in search box such as Registration No, Date of Birth etc.
- Now recheck all filled details if all details are correct then press on submit button.
- Within few seconds you BCECE admit card will appear on your digital screen
- At last you have to download your BIHAR CECE call letter and also take the print out of it for future reference.
Check out: How to Download Admit Card
Bihar CECE Exam Pattern
BCECE Stage I Exam pattern:
- This paper includes Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Agricultural Science.
- Each subject has 50 questions, the maximum marks to be scored is 600.
- Every correct answer gives you a bonus of 4 marks and Negative marking of -1 for wrong answer.
|Paper – One paper with four parts||Number of question|
BCECE Stage II Exam Pattern:
- BCECE Stage II is also includes four sections as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agricultural Science.
- Each section contains 1.5 hours (90 minutes) with 100 questions each.
- Maximum Marks in each subject is 400.
- The questions are MCQ type with +4 for each correct answer.
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and one mark deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subject Paper – Papers with separate subjects.||Number of Questions|
Check Out: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Important Points to check on BCECE admit card 2018:
After downloading BCECE hall ticket Aspirants are advised to check all the below stated details:
- Name of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Photograph of the candidates
- Name of the test venue
- Address of the test venue
- Date of examination
- Timing of the examination
- Instruction list
Crucial Document to Carry For the Examination:
Candidates who are going to appear in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination are advised to carry BCECE 2018 admit card along with any below stated documents.
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents furnished on the hall ticket other than above
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
BCECE Syllabus 2018
Candidates who have qualified stage 1 have to appear for stage 2 on schedule date that is in the 3rd week of May 2018. After qualifying stage 2, candidates will be called for further selection process that is counseling. Organization is all set to conduct counseling procedure for the shortlisted aspirants. Individuals will be intimated for Date, venue and the timing by the post or on the official website. Also candidates are required to carry all the required documents at the counseling process.
About The Exam:
BCECE Board conducts every year Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. It is a state level entrance through which, aspirants can get admission in Under Graduate courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture institutions. Organization conducts exam in two different stages that is stage 1 and 2. To get admission in the reputed institutes of Bihar, it is mandatory for the candidates to appear in the examination. Aspirants are advised to download their BCECE 2018 Admit Card by following above stated simple steps.
|BCECE 2018 exam date of 1 stage||3rd week of April 2018|
|Second Stage exam date||3rd week of May 2018|
Candidates can easily download the BCECE Admit Card 2018 by visiting the Official Link of the organization. Candidates can obtain all the updates regarding BCECE board admit card by subscribing our page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BCECE Application Form||Bihar ITICAT Result|
|BCECE Answer Key||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|