Bihar Board Compartmental Exam
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has decided to conduct Bihar Board Compartmental Exam for those students who got compartment in their 12th Annual Exam Result 2018. BSEB 12th Compartmental Exam registration has been started and last date to apply has been extended upto 22 June 2018
बीएसईबी 12 वीं स्क्रूटिनी / कंपार्टमेंटल फॉर्म लास्ट डेट
बिहार में इंटरीमीडिएट की परीक्षा के नतीजों के बाद अब स्क्रूटिनी स्क्रूटिनी के लिये आवेदन मांगे गये थे, अब तक बोर्ड को 27 हजार से भी ज्यादा आवेदन मिले हैं! स्क्रूटनी के अतिरिक्त विद्यार्थियों को ऑनलाइन शिकायत करने के लिए भी सुविधा प्रदान की गई है|
इंटरमीडिएट कंपार्टमेंटल परीक्षा में सम्मिलित होने वाले विद्यार्थी दिनांक 22 जून, 2018 के बीच अपने फॉर्म भर सकते है बोर्ड ने फॉर्म भरने की तिथि को 15 जून से बढ़ाकर 22 जून, 2018 तक कर दिया है.
Apply for Bihar Board Compartmental Exam 2018 till 22-06-2018
So Students, who had appeared for BSEB Inter Exam 2018 but dint get passing marks, must fill their Bihar Board Application Form. BSEB Compartmental Exam Form would be closed after 22 June 2018
Bihar Board Compartmental Exam Online Apply
Compartmental exam is a facility provided by the boards to those students, who failed in the board examination. It is another chance for students to get qualifying marks. if you are one of them, who failed must fill application form via online process.
Students, who have failed in one or two subjects of high school and Intermediate examination, can appear for these BSEB Compartmental Examinations. You may check complete details that are well stated below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Re–Exam Passing Strategies: How to Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam
Bihar Board Compartmental Exam
Bihar Board Compartmental Exam Dates
|Issue of Official Notification for BSEB Intermediate Compartmental Exam 2018||14th June 2018|
|Start of filling online application forms and fees on the official website||15th June 2018|
|Last Date of filling Online application form online||22nd June 2018|
|Start of Intermediate Compartmental Examination 2018||Updated soon|
|Last Date of Intermediate Compartmental Examination 2018||Updated soon|
Get Here: Bihar Board 10th Model Paper
BSEB Intermediate Compartmental Exam Eligibility
- Students who appeared in Annual Intermediate examination 2018 but not secured passing marks in 2 subjects are eligible
- Those who have not passed in any part of NRB and MB Subjects, they have to appear for both part of subject compartmental exam.
- Students appearing in Compartmental Exam no need to appear in Practical Exams
- Those who were failed in 2 subjects of Vocational Course / Trade subjects, they will also appear in two subjects compartmental Exam 2018.
- Students failed in Intermediate Exam 2017, can also apply
- Those who have failed in Practical Exam, have to appear for theory Paper of that Practical Paper as no practical examination will be held again in Compartmental Exam 2018
- Students having compartment in more than 3 subjects will be declared failed
Bihar Board Compartmental Exam Fee:
|Online Application form Fee||Rs.125/-|
|Mark sheet fee||Rs.150/-|
Fee for Regular and Private Students, who Left Exam
|Fee for filling Application||Rs. 100/-|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 175/-|
|Local Levi||Rs. 325/-|
|Mark sheet Fee||Rs. 100/|
|Formal Certificate Fee||Rs. 100/|
|Migration Certificate Fee||Rs. 100/|
|Profession Practical Exam Fee||Rs. 350/-|
Fee for students, who have failed in One Exam
|Fee for students failed in two papers||Rs. 612/-|
|Fee for qualifying exam after interchanging from Predefined Paper||Rs. 812/-|
|Fee for failed students in Profession Course||Rs. 612/-|
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Mode of Payment:
All students can pay their fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ e-challan/ RTGS/ NEFT. For paying fee candidates need to press ‘Make Payment’ link from official portal.
How to fill Bihar Board Compartmental Exam Form?
- Interested students need to visit to the official portal of the Bihar School Examination Board that is srsec.bsebbihar.com.
- You are required to hit on “Hit Here” available in front of “For Matric (10th) login home page or For Intermediate (12th) login home page” section from right side and after that login to your account with ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’.
- Fill the Bihar Board Compartment Form with proper information correctly.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format with not more than 20-25 kb in case of photo and 5-20 kb in case of signature.
- Pay your examination fee through as mentioned above through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan/ RTGS/ NEFT.
- Submit the filled application form through proper channel and submit it till last date.
Note: You may get other information in concern to Bihar Board Compartmental Exam 2018 through official link that is well stated above.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Bihar Board 10th Time Table||Bihar Board 12th Time Table|
|Bihar Board 12th Result||Bihar Board 10th Result|
|Bihar Scholarship||Bihar Board Recruitment|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|