BMC Mumbai Recruitment
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has asserted a job notification titled as BMC Mumbai Recruitment. Eager and diligent contenders are invited to fill up 31 posts of X-Ray Assistant. Candidates who want to make their career in government sector and wish to apply against BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 can submit the online application form. Interested aspirants need to fill application form through online mode and submit it on or before the last date which is provided below.
Candidates, who wish to apply against BMC Mumbai Jobs, are required to know all like; eligibility criteria, applicant’s eligibility criteria, age limit, applying mode, salary or pay scale, etc which are represented below on this page by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BMC Mumbai Recruitment
X-Ray Assistant: 31 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for BMC Mumbai Vacancy they must have 12th / Diploma in Radiography / Graduation Degree in Paramedical Technology in Radiography with good academic records from any recognized University/ Institute.
Get More: Diploma Jobs
Age of candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 33 years as on 08th February 2016 and relaxation in age will be given as per Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation rules.
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
Candidates (Unreserved Category) need to pay application fee of 600/- and other reserved category need to submit fee of Rs. 300/-.
Mode of Appointment:
Candidates will be selected on basis of their performance in Online Test and interview after screening of applications.
How to apply for mcgm.gov.in 31 X-Ray Assistant Posts?
- Candidates are required to visit official site of organization that is mcgm.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- Now, on new page you need to select proper link to apply online for the post you have to applying for.
- Fill the form with complete information in approved manner.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- After filling it, press the “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, must take a print out of form for future use.
Closing Date for Online Applications: 08th February 2016
For further information about BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 candidates may check Official Notification. We are ready to bring latest career notifications here on this page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Get ready to get the same. So keep visiting this page regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section