BMC Mumbai Recruitment
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has released recruitment notification that is BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 to inform job hunters. Candidates are notifying that organization is going to conduct Walk-in-interview process to recruit talented candidates for the 63 Junior Stenographer post. Aspirants who meet eligibility criteria must attend walk-in-interview that will be held on 17th September 2016. You can also follow this page to get updated information against BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
If you think that you are eligible for the post must attend interview along all relevant documents attached with bio-data form. Candidates can collect further all details against BMC Mumbai Vacancy which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on this page.
BMC Mumbai Recruitment
Name of Post:
Number of positions:
- Candidates applying for BMC Mumbai Jobs should be 12th or its equivalent qualification and have special degree according to their field from reputed university/board who are applying for BMC Mumbai jobs. Aspirants must also have certificates in D.O.E.A.CC/ CCC/O/A/B/C level.
- Aspirants should also have knowledge of Marathi and English language.
- Contenders must have good speed in typing in both Marathi and English also.
Searching For More 12th Pass Jobs: Get Here
Aspirants applying must be more than 18 years and not exceeds 38 years and upper age will be relaxed up to 43 years for the special category candidates like SC/ST/OBC.
Aspirants who get selected for BMC Mumbai Job will receive Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month that will be offered by the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.
Applying contenders will be appointed on the behalf of their performance in interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
How Can Fill BMC Mumbai Application Form:
- First and the foremost step is candidates must visit to the official website of the organization.
- The official website of the organization is www.mcgm.gov.in
- Now on the home page choose the “recruitment” tab which is available at the right side of the page.
- Now on the next page search and select the appropriate link for the post you are applying.
- After that read the complete information carefully this is available in PDF notification.
- Then you are advised to download the bio-data from the notification then take print out of it and fill it carefully.
- Now attach all the self attested documents with bio-data.
- At last you are required to attend walk-in-interview at the sated address on specified date.
Get more: Jobs in Mumbai
Date of Walk-in-interview: 17th September 2016 at 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM.
You can check this official notification to collect further information. Candidates can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal for latest and upcoming details regarding BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 that will be updated soon.
Press Here For PDF: BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016
BMC Mumbai Recruitment
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has circulated a walk-in advertisement as BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016. Organization is going to conduct enthusiastic and energetic aspirants to fill up 774 vacant positions of Fireman. Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for the said posts. You are advised to visit this page time to time to acquire latest up comings notification against BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who are applying for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment are required to appear for the interview which is likely to be held from 19th August to 2nd September 2016. You can gain complete info against BMC Mumbai Job by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BMC Mumbai Vacancy:
- Name Of Post: Fireman
- Number of Vacancies: 774
Applicants applying for said post must have 12th or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- Applying candidates for the said post should not less than 20 years and not more than 25 Years as on 1st of August 2016.
- Relaxation in age for reserved community candidates will be given as per the rules and regulation of organization.
Candidates who are appointed for said post will get pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1950/- Grade Pay.
Appointment of candidates will be done on the basis of your performance in Walk-In Interview which is followed by physical test.
Process to apply for BMC Mumbai Recruitment:
- First of all you are required to go through official web site of organization that is www.mcgm.gov.in
- Then you have to hit “Recruitment” link which is available at right side of home page.
- After that you are required to press suitable link regarding the post you are applying for and go through the advertisement.
- After reading the notification you need to download the bio data format available in the notification and take print out of it in prescribed format.
- Now you have to fill it in an appropriate manner with complete details and attach all the self attested documents with it.
- Finally you are required to go for the walk-in selection at the below mentioned address on specified date.
Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation
Borivali regional communication center
Borivali Firebrigade Station
Near Don Basko Highschool
Gore Road Mumbai -400091
Date of walk-in selection: From 19th Aug to 2nd Sep 2016 onwards
Candidate who is applying for said post may get further detail through official notification link which is available below on this page. You are advised keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest updates or notification regarding BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016: - Download PDF
BMC Mumbai Recruitment
BrihanMumbai Municipal Corporation has published an advertisement as BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016. Job seekers who want to establish their career as Engineer may apply for BMC Mumbai Vacancy by submitting their application form through online mode. Interested candidates may get latest employment news related to BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017, so you need to stay connected with this web portal.
Aspirants who want to be a part of this organization must fill the online application form before the closing date that is 19th August 2016. To get more information about Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment, applicants need to read the entire section of this page which is well created for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Probationary Engineer (Mechanical)
- Probationary Engineer (Electronics)
Essential Qualification For BMC Mumbai Jobs:
|Probationary Engineer (Mechanical)||Degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Production Engineering or equivalent|
|Probationary Engineer (Electronics)||Degree in Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunications or equivalent|
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Upper age limit should not be more than 25 years for candidates of Open Category and 30 years for candidates belonging to Backward Class Communities and sportsmen.
Application Fee For BMC Mumbai Vacancy:
Applying candidates of Open Category are required to pay the application fee that is Rs. 300/- and the candidates who belongs to reserved category they will have to pay Rs. 150. Application fee should be paid through these modes only which are given below:
- State Bank of India – Challan
- Net Banking;
- Debit Card;
- Credit Card
Must check: Process to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Applicants who are selected for mentioned posts will get satisfied and good amount of pay scale of Rs. 14,200/- per month which will be given by the organization.
To test the efficiency of applied candidates, the selection committee of BMC Mumbai is going to conduct written exam. Candidates who will qualify in written exam they will be called for further selection process. No TA/DA will be given to attend the written test against BMC Mumbai Job.
Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to Apply for BMC Mumbai Recruitment:
- Willing candidates need to visit the official website of organization that is www.mcgm.gov.in
- Hit at “News & Event” tab available at the left side of home page.
- Now, you will get a new page which contains various vacancy links, you need to select the appropriate link to get the notification for the post you want to apply.
- Read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now eligible candidates are required to log on maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in for filling the online application form.
- Enter your valid email id and password to login.
- After that, fill the online application form with complete details.
- After filling the online application form, you need to upload scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- If all filled details are correct then hit at “Submit” button to submit the online application form.
- Take the print out of filled application form for future reference.
Do you know: How to Fill Online Application Form?
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 19th August 2016
- Last date to submit the Application Fee: 20th August 2016
To get other information, willing candidates may visit the official notification link tailored below. Here, we are updating latest and updated information time to time on this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com regarding BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 so stay connected with us continuously.
Advertisement Link: BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section: