BMC Mumbai Recruitment
Applicants, who want to do job in Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation and searching for BMC Mumbai Recruitment, so for those candidates, organization is inviting application form from skilled and dynamic job seekers to fill up 50 vacancies of Assistant Law Officer posts. Before going to apply for BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016, you need to read the entire information that is prescribed below:
Contenders, who are interested to apply must fill BMC Mumbai Online Application form on or before the final date that is mentioned below in this page. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are going to update this page with whole information regarding from BMC Mumbai Jobs. So, read the below stated info carefully……
BMC Mumbai Recruitment
BMC Mumbai Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Law Officer||31|
|Assistant Law Officer (Grade III)||19|
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Law from well recognized University or Institute with good academic records.
- Appliers also have experience of few years in the relevant field for which they are applying.
Find More Jobs Options:
- The age of candidates for BMC Mumbai Job should not be more than 45 years and should not be less than 33 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the rules of organization.
Aspirants, who are selected for Assistant Law Officer post, will get satisfied and good amount of salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4800/- and those are selected for Assistant Law Officer (Grade III) posts, will receive competitive salary amount of Rs. Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4300/- which will be offered by the selection panel of organization.
Application Fee For BMC Mumbai Recruitment:
- Candidates, who belong to General category, have to deposit an amount of fee of Rs. 800/- and Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ PH /OBC category
- Fee can be paid in the favor of organization through net banking.
Must check: Process to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Manner of Appointment:
- Organization has decided to conduct written examination and personal interview for the recruitment of participants.
- Final selection will be based on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted after written examination.
How To Crack Interview / Written exam:
How to apply for BMC Mumbai Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants have to visit official site of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation that is mcgm.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, on the homepage, you will get “Recruitment” section which is shown at the right side of the page.
- Then, you will get a new page which contains various vacancies links but you have to choose suitable link related to that posts which you want to apply.
- Now, read the complete information carefully and fill the form with complete information in approved manner.
- After filling form, have to upload scanned passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- When you have filled form, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Lastly, take a print out of it for future reference.
Do you know: How to Fill Online Application Form?
Last date to fill online application form: 27th June 2016
Get More: Jobs in Mumbai
To acquire more information regarding from BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016, may check Official Notification. Here, we are updating latest and updated information time to time on this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so stay connect with us continuously.
For Reading BMC Mumbai Recruitment Advertisement: Visit This Link
You May Also Like To Check This Section