BMC Mumbai Recruitment
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has liberated Walk-In-Interview Notification to appoint energetic and hardworking aspirants through BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016. Keen contenders can apply against 570 Helper/Worker, aayaa and sweeper Vacancy by attending the interview on scheduled dates. Contenders need to follow all the steps as framed below to grab this tremendous opportunity. On availability of future news regarding BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017, candidates can build a strong connection with us.
Job seekers who wish to apply must go ahead and attend the interview along with lal the relevant certificates testimonials which will be held on 8th, 9th and 10th November 2016. The inspiring team members have designed the entire page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to provide you essential details regarding BMC jobs.
BMC Mumbai Recruitment
- Worker/ Helper
Essential Qualification for BMC Job Vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply, they must have completed Matriculation/10th class or equivalent qualification and also aspirants should have knowledge of Marathi (Read, Write and Speak).
Check Here: More 10th Pass Jobs
Age Criteria as on 1st October 2016:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years upper age relaxation according to norms.
Remuneration Details for BMC Vacancies:
Aspirants who will be enrolled to get work with Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation will receive Rs.5200–20200+ Grade pay of Rs. 1800/- per month as basic salary.
Do you Know the Recruitment process?
Through walk-in-interview job applicants will be recruited on the basis of their performance. Selection committee of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation will evaluate their presentation and appoint best and effective contenders.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment:
- Keen candidates who are going to apply must first visit the Official website which is mcgm.gov.in.
- Then aspirants will direct to the home page and you have to select ‘Recruitment’ tab available at right side of page.
- Now candidates choose appropriate link and read all the details related to the post you are willing to apply.
- After this, fill BMC application form with all correct details.
- Now, aspirants must depart and attend walk- in- interview with all the necessary and essential documents on the respective date.
- Make sure that applicants must reach the venue on time and also carry all the necessary certificates (Original & Xerox copy) while going for the interview.
BMC Walk-In Interview Details:
Civil Training Institute and Modification Center,
Abhinav Nagar, National Park Jawal,
Boriwali (Purva), Mumbai- 400 066
Grab Now: Mumbai Jobs
Important Dates to Remember:
|Name of the Post||Dates of Interview||Timings|
|Worker/ Helper||8th November 2016||09.30 am to 12.30 pm
and 1:30 to 4:30
|Aayaa||9th November 2016|
|Sweeper||10th November 2016|
Applicants who are going to attend the interview, they must check Official Notification as it is tailored below. All the visitors who are willing to apply for BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification are advised to stay in link with us.
BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|