An autonomous institute constituted under the Department of Science and Technology has framed a jobs advertisement as BSIP Recruitment…! It is a great opportunity for the job seekers who want to be the part of Birbal Sahni Institute of Paleobotany which is basically a department of Government of India. As per the latest BSIP Notification, there is a requirement of vibrant aspirants for the vacant positions of Research Scholar. Ensure all eligibility criteria that are required for BSIP Recruitment 2017 that are structured on this page.
What this Page Contain?
|Name of the post||Age limit & Pay scale|
|Qualification details||Selection process|
|How to apply||Important dates|
Job Fighters who are interested against Birbal Sahni Institute of Paleobotany Recruitment need to fill the application form which is available on its official website or you can also do the same by pressing the direct link given below. For more details regarding BSIP Recruitment 2018, go through this page which is well customized by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Research Scholar: 10 Posts
To apply against BSIP Research Scholar Recruitment, one should hold Masters degree (M.Sc./M.Tech. or equivalent) in Life Sciences / Earth Sciences or an allied subject with first division (at least 60% marks) both at Graduate And Post-Graduate levels Preference will be given to CSIR/UGC/NET qualified job appliers.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Contenders who wish to grab BSIP Jobs should not be more than 28 years as on September 25, 2017. Relaxation is provided upto 3 years to the candidate’s who are suitably qualified and have some research training/ experience in a relevant discipline.
- Also, Relaxation in upper age is being provided to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes by 5 years.
Individuals who get shortlist against BSIP Vacancies will get amazing amount of salary structure of Rs. 16,000/- PM during the first and second year and they will be allowed to continue for the third year with a scholarship amount of Rs.18,000/-PM.
Mode Of Recruitment:
Officials of Birbal Sahni Institute of Paleobotany will organize test and/or interview to test the capacity and skills of the appliers and the final decision will be made after concerning the performance of the candidates.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Procedure to Apply for BSIP Recruitment:
- Log on the official website that is www.bsip.res.in.
- Move your pointer towards “Career” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- Select “Applications are invited for ten Birbal Sahni Research Scholarships ( BSRSs) [Last date : 25.09.2017]” link.
- Read the given notification carefully before going to apply.
- Prepare application/ Bio-data on plain paper with all mandatory details and attach self attested photocopies of all required certificates and testimonials.
- Attested copies of mark-sheets, certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc. so as to reach the below mentioned address
Download PDF>>> BSIP Recruitment 2017
Birbal Sahni Institute Of Palaeosciences,
53, University Road,
Lucknow 226 007, U.P. (India)
Find More: Jobs In UP
Last Date To Apply: 25/09/2017
To snatch other details regarding BSIP Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official Site link and for more updates stay connected with us through Google Plus or Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|