Birbal Sahni Institute of Paleobotany has dispersed an employment advertisement about BSIP Recruitment 2016. All job finders are informed that this institute is all set to appoint well educated and hard working aspirants for Junior Research Fellow post. Candidates who fulfill the job eligibility criteria may apply for BSIP Jobs and grab this opportunity. Here, on this web page we will provide all latest updates concerning BSIP Recruitment 2017 so you are advised to build a link with it.
Walk-In-Interview is going to be conducted in respect of BSIP Vacancy on scheduled date i.e. 26th September 2016. So, candidates who wish to be part of this reputed institute must attend walk-in-interview. For acquiring detailed information related to Birbal Sahni Institute of Paleobotany Recruitment you may read the entire section of this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Junior Research Fellow
Candidates must have degree of M.Sc. in Geology/ Botany with good academic record from any recognized university or institution with relevant working experience for applying above mentioned post.
More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Minimum age of aspirants will be decided by the organization.
- Applicant’s maximum age should not be above 28 years.
- Relaxation in age of reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules and regulation of Govt. of India.
Contenders who will be selected for Junior Research Fellow post will be paid attractive amount of salary as given below by the institute. HRA will be permissible under Institute rules.
- 1st & 2nd Year: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- 3rd & 4th Year: Rs. 28,000/- per month
Recruitment department of Birbal Sahni Institute of Paleobotany is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview on pre-planned date. Applicant’s selection will be decided on the basis of their performance in interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Tips By Experts for Interview:
How to Apply for BSIP Recruitment?
- First of all, interested candidates need to log on the official website that is www.bsip.res.in.
- Select “Career” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- New page will be opened with various advertisement links you have to hit at “Walk-in-Interview for two posts of JRF on September 26, 2016 at 11.00 AM” link.
- Read opened notification carefully before going to apply.
- After ensuring your eligibility aspirants need to prepare application/ Bio-data on plain paper with all essential details.
- Attach self attested photocopies of all required certificates and testimonials.
- For appearing in interview you are needed to bring application along with photocopies and original certificates.
- Applicants are advised to report on time at correct venue.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Committee Room of the Institute
Date & Time of Walk-In: 26th September 2016 at 11.00 AM
You may open the Official Notification as framed below and gain other information. Candidates are also advised to stay connected with us through Google Plus or Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl + D and obtain all latest news related to BSIP Recruitment 2017.
BSIP Recruitment 2016 Notification: Get PDF File
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|