Bihar State Power Generation Company Ltd has communicated a Walk-In-Interview notification as BSPHCL Recruitment. Eligible contenders who are willing to get appointed Chief Mines Manager vacancy are advised to depart and attend the interview on specified date as given below. Interested applicants can apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2017 by following all the necessary steps as tuned below.
Willful contenders must carry application form along with original and photo copies of relevant certificates/testimonials and move further to attend the interview on 10th November 2016 at 11:00 AM. For attaining complete acknowledgement regarding BSPHCL vacancy, aspirants just scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Chief Mines Manager
- Applicants who wish to get recruited for BSPHCL Jobs must hold Degree or Diploma in Mining Engineering from any reputed Institution by the Central Government.
- Job appliers also possess first Class Manager’s Certificates granted under provisions of CMR Regulations 1957 with relevant years of working experience.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Upper Age Criteria as on 10th November 2016:
Age of applying aspirants must be:
- Less than 55 years: Working person
- Less Than 65 years: Retired person.
**Age relaxation will also granted to SC/ST category candidates as Government of Bihar reservation policy 2002.
Consolidated Salary per Month:
An impressive amount of Rs. 1, 00,000 /- per month +HRA Rs. 10000/-+ other allowances will be allotted to candidates who enrolled for BSPHCL Chief Mines Manager Vacancy.
Do you Know the Enrollment Method?
Bihar State Power Generation Company Ltd has planned to organize walk-in-interview to choose effective contenders for betterment of an organization. Selection committee will select the candidates on the basis of their Educational/ Technical Qualification, Experience and Interview.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for BSPHCL Recruitment?
- Firstly eligible aspirants must log on Official website of Bihar State Power Generation Company Ltd that is www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
- Now on the home page candidates must hit on “Notice Board” button which is present on the left side.
- Then on the new page various notification links will be disclosed.
- Now select “Walk-in-Interview for Chief Mines Manager (01) on contract basis.
- Job Contract No – 01/2016 (BSPGCL)” link.
- After this a PDF file will be appeared and you have read it very carefully and properly.
- Now satisfied aspirants must download BSPHCL Application Form as it is given in the notification.
- Take a print out of it and fill it with all the accurate details and affix recent passport size photograph on the space provided in it.
- Also, attach Xerox copies of all relevant documents and bring it at the time of interview.
- At last candidates must carry original certificates and testimonials while going for Walk-In-Interview and make sure that you should reach the venue at correct time.
Read Also: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
The Conference Hall of BSPHCL,
Fifth Floor, Vidhyut Bhavan,
Baily Road, Patna.
Date to Keep In Mind:
Date & Time of Walk-In: 10th November 2016 at 11:00 AM
Candidates who want to grab essential information regarding chief Mines Manager must move to Official Notification as stated above. To attain newest updates concerning BSPHCL Recruitment 2017 aspirants are advised to stay connected with this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2016: Download Notification File
You May Also Like To Check This Section