UPSC CAPF Recruitment
Don’t be late to grab Government Job!!! Union Public Service Commission has liberated a job notification regarding UPSC CAPF Recruitment. This commission is going to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam on 23-07-2017 for the assortment to the posts of Assistant Commandant. For this concern, organization invites application form, so eligible applicants to fill the application form against UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 till the last date.
Overview of This Page:
|Name Of The Post||Procedure To Fill Application Form|
|Eligibility Criteria||Restriction Of Age|
|Salary Detail||Application Fee|
|Exam Pattern||Important Date|
Candidates who want to make their career in government sector can apply against UPSC CAPF Exam by submitting the application form on or before the last date that is 05-05- 2017. Interested candidates may obtain the more information related to UPSC CAPF Notification from the below section of this page which is represented by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CAPF Recruitment
Name of Post:
Aspirants who are interested to apply against UPSC CAPF Vacancy must hold Bachelor’s Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or equivalent qualification. Applicants who participate in the degree exam are acceptable to attend the exam but the candidates are needed to submit proof of passing along with the Detailed Application Forms.
Candidates who are not a citizen of India are not eligible to apply for the above post. except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules.
Latest Jobs for Graduate– Check Here
Restriction of Age:
Minimum age of candidates should be 20 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is available up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ Civilian Central Government Servants and 3 Years for OBC.
Aspirants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Candidates who will fulfill the requirements and get selected for UPSC CAPF Job will be permitted to receive a good and consolidated amount of salary package which is proposed by the selection penal of Union Public Service Commission.
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Tests or Personal Interview which will be organized by the organization.
UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern
|Paper I||General Ability and Intelligence||Objective||125||250||2 Hours|
|Paper II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||Subjective||—||200||3 Hours|
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||–|
Quick Links For Exam/ Interview:
UPSC CPF Syllabus:
- This recruitment exam is consisted 2 papers.
- Paper I includes General Mental Ability, General Science, Indian Polity and Economy, Indian and World Geography, History Of India and Current Events Of National and International Importance.
- Paper II includes General Studies, Essay and Comprehension.
Process to fill UPSC CAPF Online Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for UPSC Vacancy, need to fill an Online Application form which is available on the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now, hit on “UPSC Online Applications” link which is available at the left side on the homepage.
- Then, select “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link and read the complete information carefully
- After that, press “Apply now” link as per the post which you want to apply.
- After that, fill the application form with complete information in correct manner.
- At last, press “submit” button for the final submission of it and take the print out of application form for future reference.
End Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-05-2017
UPSC CAPF Exam Date: 23-07-2017
Download Here: UPSC CAPF Recruitment Notification
Centers Of Examination:
Also Check: UPSC CAPF Recruitment
For more details regarding UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 candidates may go through the Official Notification which is indicated above. We keep updating all the latest details here so please Bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Results|