UPSC CAPF Recruitment
Union Public Service Commission is going to circulate a job notification regarding UPSC CAPF Recruitment. This commission is going to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam on 23rd July 2017 for the selection to the posts of Assistant Commandant. For this concern, organization invites application form, so willing candidates need to fill the application form against UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who want to make their career in government sector can apply against UPSC CAPF Exam by submitting the application form on or before the last date that is 05th May 2017. Interested candidates may obtain the more information related to UPSC CAPF Notification from the below section of this page which is represented by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CAPF Recruitment
Name of Post:
Aspirants who are interested to apply against UPSC CAPF Vacancy must hold Bachelor’s Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or equivalent qualification.
Latest Jobs for Graduate– Check Here
Restriction of Age:
Minimum age of candidates should be 20 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is available up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ Civilian Central Government Servants and 3 Years for OBC.
Aspirants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Candidates who will fulfill the requirements and get selected for UPSC CAPF Job will be permitted to receive a good and consolidated amount of salary package which is proposed by the selection penal of Union Public Service Commission.
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Tests or Personal Interview which will be organized by the organization.
UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern:
|Paper I||General Ability and Intelligence||Objective||125||250||2 Hours|
|Paper II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||Subjective||—||200||3 Hours|
Quick Links For Exam/ Interview:
Process to fill UPSC CAPF Online Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for UPSC Vacancy, need to fill an Online Application form which is available on the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now, hit on “UPSC Online Applications” link which is available at the left side on the homepage.
- Then, select “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link and read the complete information carefully
- After that, press “Apply now” link as per the post which you want to apply.
- After that, fill the application form with complete information in correct manner.
- At last, press “submit” button for the final submission of it and take the print out of application form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- End Date for Submission of Online Application: 05th May 2017
- UPSC CAPF Exam Date: 23rd July 2017
Also Check: UPSC CAPF Recruitment
For more details regarding UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website. We keep updating all the latest details here so please Bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Results|