All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducts CMAT 2019 Exam. For getting admission into management courses, first step is to fill CMAT 2019 Registration Form. Check CMAT Registration process, Important Dates, application criteria to fill online form.
CMAT 2019 will be organized at national level for admission into management courses (PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc). Go through step by step CMAT 2019 Registration Process from below of page.
CMAT Registration Dates:
CMAT Registration will commence from 2nd week of October 2018. Applicants may apply for Common Management Admission Test Registration 2019 till Last week of December 2018. CMAT 2019 will be organized in Last week of January 2019.
Common Management Admission Test is an online computer based test which will be held throughout the country in 62 test cities. To gain more details about CMAT Registration 2019 process, take a look of below page well designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CMAT Eligibility Criteria:
Prior applying for Common Management Admission Test 2019, check eligibility norms from here
CMAT Nationality: Only Indian citizen can apply for CMAT Exam 2019
CMAT Qualification: Applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized College or University with good academic records.
Appearing Candidates: Applicants who are in the final year of Graduation, they can also apply for CMAT Online Exam
Check Out Updated Details: CMAT Eligibility Criteria
CMAT Registration Fees:
Applicants (General / OBC Category) are required to submit the application fee of Rs. 1400/- and other SC/ST/PD candidates need to pay the fee Rs. 700/-. The fee payment can be done either through online mode using Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking or through Challan.
CMAT Admission Process:
Admission to PGDM, MBA, PGCM, and Executive PGDM Courses will be done on basis of marks obtained in Common Management Admission Test. After declaration of CMAT Result, CMAT Counselling will be held on scheduled date. Seats will be provided to students on the basis of CMAT scores, filled choices and availability of seats.
- The CMAT Exam 2019 will be organized in online mode.
- The question paper will comprises of objective type questions.
- There will be total 100 questions asked, 25 questions from each section.
- The duration of exam will be three hours (180 minutes).
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 maks).
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
Get here Detailed: CMAT Syllabus
Download Here: CMAT Previous Year Question Papers
Get Complete CMAT Preparation Test Series: CMAT Mock Test
CMAT Registration Process:
CMAT Registration Form can be filled online in four stages CMAT Registration Process: CMAT Registration, payment of examination fees and Filling the Application Form and final submission of fee. Step-wise guide to fill CMAT Exam Registration form is explained below:
- CMAT Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Filling the Application Form
- Submission of Form
Stage 1: Fill the CMAT Registration Form 2019
- Visit official site of Common Management Admission Test that is aicte-cmat.in.
- Hit on “eligibility”, “payment process” and “notification” tab available at top menu bar.
- Go through all details as listed in CMAT Notification 2019.
- Move under right side under ‘Registration Info’ head.
- Press on ‘Instructions for filling form’ link.
- Read all instructions carefully prior applying.
- Hit on CMAT Registration 2019 Link.
- In case, you are an existing user, press on ‘Existing User Login’ tab.
- Fill CMAT Online Registration form with utmost care.
- For CMAT 2019 Registration, you have to enter their name, parent’s name, date of birth, category, physical disability and religion.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ button.
Stage 2: Make Payment of Fee
After filling CMAT Registration Form, candidates can make the payment of registration fee either through online mode or through offline mode:
- Applicants can select the ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
- Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS.
- Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Cash Payment In SBI Bank:
- Applicants can also choose this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch.
- Once you choose this option and proceed, you will see a Challan on your screen with your details already filled in it.
- You need to take 3 print outs of Challan, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan.
Stage 3: Filling CMAT Application Form 2019
In Stage 3, candidates have to fill CMAT Online Application Form by entering the CMAT Registration Number, personal details and upload scanned photograph and signature and academic details.
- Enter full name, category, father’s and mother’s name, date of birth, email id, mobile number and gender
- Upload scanned images of signature and recent photograph in JPEG/JPG format. Check the dimensions given below
- Details of class 12, bachelor’s degree, year of qualifying exam, qualifying degree and university
Specifications for Photograph:
- The photograph should be clear and the background must be white.
- The size of the photograph must be 140 x 160 dimensions.
- The image must be less than 60 KB.
Specifications for Signature:
- Signature must be done in a white background.
- The dimensions must be 60 x 90
- The size must be less than 30 KB.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Stage 4: Final Submission of CMAT Online Form 2019
- Contenders have the option to edit the data entered in the application form.
- To rectify the mistakes, if any, in the CMAT Application Form candidates have to hit on ‘View/Modify’ button.
- Once the application is submitted no changes will be allowed.
- After ensuring that all the data entered are correct candidates have to accept the declaration and hit ‘I Agree’ button to submit their application.
CMAT 2019 Dates:
|CMAT Online Registration||2nd week of October 2018|
|Closing date to submit the CMAT online application||Last week of December 2018|
|CMAT Admit Card||3rd week of January 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam date||Last week of January 2019|
|CMAT Answer key||1 or 2 weeks after the examination|
|CMAT Result||2nd week of February 2019|
Check Top MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT Score List: CMAT Colleges List
Check its Official Link for getting more details about CMAT Registration/ Common Management Admission Test Registration. On release of CMAT Registration details, we will update you. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MBA Entrance Exam||CMAT Admit Card|
|CMAT Result||CMAT Cut Off|
|CMAT Answer Key||CMAT Sample Papers|
|Scholarship in India||Top MBA Colleges in India|