CMAT Registration 2018
CMAT Registration 2018 will be started from 08-10-2017 onwards. CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) is a National Level Entrance Exam which is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education for providing admission into Management Courses such as PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. Those candidates who wish to get admission in PGDM, MBA, PGCM, and Executive PGDM Courses they can register first for CMAT 2018 Exam.
Check this page completely to know more about CMAT Online Form, CMAT Registration Date, Important Dates, CMAT Registration Last Date, Applying Process etc. Applicants can fill the CMAT 2018 Registration Form on or before the last date that is 10-12-2017.
Common Management Admission Test is an online computer based test which will be held on 14-01-2018 throughout the country in 62 test cities. Go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire the complete details regarding CMAT Registration 2018.
CMAT Registration 2018
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
CMAT Nationality: Only Indian citizen can apply for CMAT Exam 2018.
CMAT Qualification: Applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized College or University with good academic records.
Appearing Candidates: Applicants who are in the final year of Graduation, they can also apply for CMAT Online Exam 2018
Check Out Updated Details: CMAT Eligibility Criteria
CMAT Registration Fees
Applicants (General / OBC Category) are required to submit the application fee of Rs. 1400/- and other SC/ST/PD candidates need to pay the fee Rs. 700/-. The fee payment can be done either through online mode using Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking or through Challan.
CMAT Admission Process
Admission to PGDM, MBA, PGCM, and Executive PGDM Courses will be done on basis of marks obtained in Common Management Admission Test 2018. After declaration of CMAT Result, CMAT Counselling will be held on scheduled date. Seats will be provided to students on the basis of CMAT scores, filled choices and availability of seats.
Get Here: CMAT 2018 Notification
CMAT Exam Pattern
- The CMAT Exam 2017 will be organized in online mode.
- The question paper will comprises of objective type questions.
- There will be total 100 questions asked, 25 questions from each section.
- The duration of exam will be three hours (180 minutes).
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 maks).
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
Get Here: CMAT Syllabus 2018
How to Fill CMAT Online Registration 2018?
CMAT Registration 2018 Form can be filled online in four stages CMAT Registration Process: CMAT Registration, payment of examination fees and Filling the Application Form and final submission of fee. Step-wise guide to fill CMAT Exam Registration form is explained below:
- CMAT Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Filling the Application Form
- Submission of Form
Stage 1: Fill the CMAT Registration Form
- First of all, visit the official site of Common Management Admission Test 2018 that is aicte-cmat.in.
- Choose the appropriate link to fill online registration form.
- Candidates have to first register for the exam before filling the application form.
- This is a one-time registration step and details of applicants will be saved by the server.
- To register candidates have to enter their name, parent’s name, date of birth, category, physical disability and religion.
- After entering all details, candidates have to hit on ‘Submit’ button.
- The registration window of CMAT is given below for reference.
Stage 2: Make Payment of Fee
After filling the registration form, candidates can make the payment of registration fee either through online mode or through offline mode:
- Applicants can select the ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
- Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS.
- Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Cash Payment In SBI Bank:
- Applicants can also choose this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch.
- Once you choose this option and proceed, you will see a Challan on your screen with your details already filled in it.
- You need to take 3 print outs of Challan, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan.
Stage 3: Filling the Application Form
In Stage 3, candidates have to fill the online application form by entering the CMAT Registration Number, personal details and upload scanned photograph and signature and academic details.
- Enter full name, category, father’s and mother’s name, date of birth, email id, mobile number and gender
- Upload scanned images of signature and recent photograph in JPEG/JPG format. Check the dimensions given below
- Details of class 12, bachelor’s degree, year of qualifying exam, qualifying degree and university
Specifications for Photograph:
- The photograph should be clear and the background must be white.
- The size of the photograph must be 140 x 160 dimensions.
- The image must be less than 60 KB.
Specifications for Signature:
- Signature must be done in a white background.
- The dimensions must be 60 x 90
- The size must be less than 30 KB.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Stage 4: Final Submission of Form
- Contenders have the option to edit the data entered in the application form.
- To rectify the mistakes, if any, in the CMAT Application Form candidates have to hit on ‘View/Modify’ button.
- Once the application is submitted no changes will be allowed.
- After ensuring that all the data entered are correct candidates have to accept the declaration and hit ‘I Agree’ button to submit their application.
CMAT Important Dates:
|Events||CMAT 2018 Important Dates|
|Application form release||08-10-2017|
|CMAT Exam Registration Last Date||10-12-2017|
|Admit Card Availability||07-01-2018|
|CMAT Exam Dates 2018||14-01-2018|
|CMAT 2018 Answer Key Dates||1 or 2 Weeks After the Examination|
|Declaration of Result||04-02-2018|
To know more about CMAT Registration 2018, candidates must hit this Official Link. You can get all upcoming notification directly in your mail box by subscribing our free email section. Candidates should visit our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly to receive fresh updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|CMAT Previous Year Question Papers||CMAT Admit Card 2018|
|CMAT 2018 Result||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Top MBA Colleges In India||Scholarship in India|