CRRI Cuttack Recruitment
JRF Vacancy is available!! Central Rice Research Institute, Cuttack is organizing a walk-in interview for CRRI Cuttack Recruitment to recruit dynamic candidates for the post of JRF (Junior Research fellow). Interested and keen aspirants can apply for CRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2017 by attending the interview on the below mentioned date
Highlights of this page:
|Vacancy name||Age required|
|Qualifications details||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Walk in date, time and address
Job hunters, who looking for crri.nic.in Recruitment, can fetch this opportunity by appearing in the walk in interview which is going to be held on 16th December 2016 at 10:30 AM on the specified venue which is mention below. Aspirants need to bring all the relevant documents and the prepared bio date at the time of interview. Contenders are advised to read this page to get the information about CRRI Recruitment which is tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CRRI Cuttack Recruitment
Junior Research fellow
- Aspirants who are interested for the post of JRF should have M.Sc. in any Branch/ post graduate degree in Basic Sciences/ Ph.D. in any discipline from the recognized university/institute.
- Candidates who have an experience in molecular cloning, fungal and plant genetic transformation and bioinformatics, will be favorable.
Get Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- The minimum age of the applying candidates for Central Rice Research Institute Recruitment, must meet the age criteria as per the norms of organization which are mention below
- Men – 40 Years of age
- Women – 35 Years of age
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules of government or organization.
CRRI Cuttack Recruitment Official Notification – Get Here
- Aspirants, who will be selected for Central Rice Research Institute Cuttack Recruitment, will get amount of salary Rs. 25,000 per month from the organization.
- Aspirants who are attain PhD or master’s degree with NET qualification will get the salary of Rs. 28,000 per month.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of the performance in Walk-in interview which will be conducted by the recruiting panel of the organization.
- No T.A / D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
Must Read: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for CRRI Cuttack Recruitment??
- Candidates need to log on to visit official website of National Rice Research Institute that is www.crri.nic.in
- Bring your cursor to the “Announcements” section located on the right side of the home page.
- Hit on “Walk-in-interview for JRF at NRRI, Cuttack on 16.12.2016 at 10.30 am” link.
- Read the advertisement carefully and completely.
- Prepare the application form with correct details and attach required documents along with the application form.
- At last, attend the walk in interview with all the documents, certificates and testimonials with the prepared application form on correct time and address which is mention below.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Walk in Venue:
ICAR‐NATIONAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE,
CUTTACK‐753 006 (ODISHA)
- Date of walk in interview- 16th December 2016
- Time of walk in interview –at 10:30 AM
Contenders get more details about CRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2017 through the official notification and to get more details please keep visiting our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Read Out Below Mentioned Interesting Recruitment