CRRI Cuttack Recruitment
Central Rice Research Institute, Cuttack has announced the job openings regarding CRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2016. Organization is inviting skilled and motivated aspirants to come up and attend the walk-in interview which is to be conducted by the organization to fill up the vacant posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Agril Field Operator (AFO). Applicants who fulfill below mention eligibility criteria may apply for this vacancy. Interested job seekers want to gather latest updates concerning CRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2017 have to stay in touch with us.
Candidates who are interested to apply for these posts have to appear for the walk-in interview conducted on 12th & 13th of September, 2016 as per the positions which is tailored below. To collect more detailed information about CRRI Cuttack Vacancy aspirants have to read this web page carefully which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CRRI Cuttack Recruitment
Name Of Post:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Field Operator
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Salary Details|
|Senior Research Fellow||Ph.D. or M.Sc. (Ag) in Entomology/ Plant protection/ Biotechnology or Ph.D. or Master’s in Zoology with specialization in Entomology/ Biotechnology or any branch in biological science.||For 1st & 2nd year- Rs. 25,000/- pm + 20% HRA
For 3rd year- Rs. 28,000/- pm + 20% HRA
|Agril. Field Operator||High School with + 2 Vocational in agriculture related subjects or High school with 2 years experience in relevant field||Rs. 8,500/- per month|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- Candidates applying for CRRI Cuttack Jobs should be minimum 18 years of age.
- And maximum age for post of SRF is 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which is conducted by the administration under CRRI Cuttack Recruitment.
Read Important Tips for Interview-
How to Apply for CRRI Cuttack Recruitment:
Candidates wanted to apply for these job openings may apply by following the below stated steps-
- First of all aspirants have to visit official website of the organization that is www.crri.nic.in
- On the home page of official website “Brochure” section is given under that section link for “Walk-in-Interview for SRF and AFO at NRRI, Cuttack on 12th & 13th September 2016 at 10.30 am” is given hit that link.
- Then det6ailed notification will display on your computer screen regarding that vacancy advertisement, read that notification carefully.
- Prepare the set of photocopies of all documents and certificate.
- And also take bio-data, original certificate & documents and passport size photo along with you at the time of interview.
- Finally appear for the walk-in interview on the below mention address.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Walk-In Venue & Time:
ICAR- National Rice Research Institute
Cuttack – 753006, Odisha
Contenders have to appear for walk-in interview sharp at 10:30 am.
|Post Name||Walk-In Date|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||12th September, 2016|
|Agril. Field Operator||13th September, 2016|
Candidates wanted to gather detailed information in respect of CRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2016 may download official notification through below furnished link –
To Download Official Notification – Press Here
Interested job seekers may collect latest up comings on CRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2017 by visiting this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com frequently.
You May Also Like To Check This Section