Cochin University of Science and Technology has asserted a job advertisement titled as CUSAT Recruitment 2016, to appoint meritorious and qualified applicants for engagement of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts in a joint Indo-French project on “Impact of the Indian Monsoon Convection on the Tropical Tropopause Layer and Climate” supported by CEFIPRA. University invites application forms for filling up the CUSAT Vacancies; aspirants who think themselves eligible can submit their forms and apply through online mode. Get future details regarding CUSAT Recruitment 2017, keep in touch with this page.
Before applying, job seekers should read all the mentioned information and those who are planning to apply can send their forms on or before the last date 15th September, 2016. You can obtain complete aspect regarding CUSAT Job by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name Of Post:
Junior Research Fellow
Project- “Impact of the Indian Monsoon Convection on the Tropical Tropopause Layer and Climate”
- Candidates applying for CUSAT Jobs must possess M.Sc. in Meteorology/Physics/Space Science/Remote Sensing /M.Tech in Atmospheric science or equivalent degree with NET from a recognized university or Institution.
- Skill in programming (C++, FORTRAN-95, MATLAB) are the requirement of desirable skills.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Selected candidate will get the salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month including HRA as prescribed by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
Mode of Engagement:
Candidates will only be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test or Interview conducted by the Cochin University of Science and Technology.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
Applying Procedure for CUSAT Recruitment:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Cochin University of Science and Technology i.e. cusat.ac.in
- Now select and open the Career tab given in the menu bar of the homepage and now hit on the Vacancies (Offline) tab from dropdown list.
- Next step is to open the link “The advanced centre for Atmospheric Radar Research invites JRF”.
- After that, you will get the Advertisement link as “Download Details”, open the link.
- Here is your advertisement, read the whole information carefully and download the application format through link provided in the notification.
- Fill the application form with correct information and attach the curriculum vitae and copies of required documents.
- After that submit the application form on the email ID or you can also send it to the postal Address mentioned below.
- Keep the printout with you for further post.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Advanced Center for Atmospheric Radar Research,
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Email Id- email@example.com
Important Date to remember:
Last Date of Submission- 15th September 2016
For advance information regarding CUSAT Recruitment 2016 you may go through Official Link of the organization. Aspirants can also bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates of CUSAT Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CUSAT Answer Key||CUSAT CAT Results|
|CUSAT Cut Off||CUSAT Counselling|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|