Don’t miss the opportunity!!! An employment notification has been librated regarding CUSAT Recruitment for filling up technician & Technical Assistant vacancies. Skilled and hard working applicants may apply for CUSAT Recruitment 2017 through cusat.ac.in
Presented Points In Content:
|Available Post Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitations||Pay Scale|
|Application Fees||Selection Procedure|
Steps To Apply For CUSAT Jobs
Job hunters may apply for filling up CUSAT vacancies through online mode before the closing date that is stated below. Keen applicants are advised to scroll down to the page for acquiring complete info related to CUSAT job & the page is well decorated by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Technical Assistant Grade II
- For the positions of Technician Assistant Grade II, candidates should hold the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Deep Sea Driver Certificate from recognized Institutions.
- Contenders must have ITI / NCTVT/ AIATT Certificate for the post of Technician-1.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Age criteria for the Applying candidates will be decided by administration of Cochin University of Science and Technology.
Cochin University of Science And Technology Recruitment
|Post name||Official notification|
|Technical Assistant Grade II||Press Here|
Applicants, who will be recruited for filling up Technician-I vacancies, will get the salary of Rs. 19,000/-Per Month. & Technical Assistant Grade II post appointed candidates will be paid with Rs. 30,700/-which will be offered by University.
- Application fees for General /OBC Category candidates is Rs. 580/- and For SC / ST Category its Rs. 115/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee through Demand Draft drawn which will be in favour of the Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology payable at SBT, Cochin University of Science and Technology Branch or By direct remittance at the Cash Counter of Cochin University of Science and Technology
Candidates, who are applying for filling up CUSAT vacancy, will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test or interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Cochin University of Science and Technology.
Must Read Before Appearing In Exam Or Interview:
How to Fill CUSAT Application Form:
- First of all applicants are required to log on to the official website of Cochin University of Science and Technology that is “www.cusat.ac.in”.
- Now go to the “careers” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage and press on “Vacancies (Online)” option.
- After that, choose the appropriate link of advertisement, Now read the instructions carefully.
- After that, go to the previous page and press on the “Hit Here for registration” link.
- Then fill the application form with correct information.
- After submission of online application, take print out of it duly filled online application and attach, curriculum vitae and copies of qualification document along with certificates and submit it to below mentioned address.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi – 22
|Posts Name||Last Date for Online Application Form||End Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application|
|Technician-I||31st December 2016||06th January 2017|
|Technical Assistant Grade II||26th December 2016||31st December 2016|
To get rest info related to CUSAT Recruitment, you need to check official link. Candidates may get more updates related to CUSAT Recruitment 2017 through the same web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|