DAVV CET Admit Card
Check Direct Link to download DAVV CET Admit Card on this page!! Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is going to conduct CET 2018 Exam on 22nd May 2018. So aspirants who are going to take part in this exam they can now download their DAVV CET Hall Ticket through online mode.
Candidates can also follow the steps provided on below section of this page or visit to the official website of the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya to download DAVV CET Admit Card 2018.
Check Here- Direct Link For DAVV Entrance Test Admit Card
Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya Common Entrance Test is organizes to let eligible candidates take admissions into various UG & PG courses. DAVV conducts the entrance examination on an annual basis.
To get more details about DAVV CET Admit Card 2018 – 2019, you need to check the below structured page which is well provided by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DAVV CET 2018:
Aspirants who want to get admission in UG- PG Courses in Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya need to appear for DAVV Common Entrance Test 2018 on 22-05-2018. But, before that aspirants need to fill DAVV CET Registration Form which can be filled till 10-05-2018.
Further registered candidates can download DAVV CET 2018 Hall Ticket for May Exam with the help of this page. Don’t forget to carry DAVV CET Exam Admit Card at the time of examination. Without DAVV CET Exam Hall Ticket no individual will be allowed to enter.
|Events||DAVV CET 2018 Dates|
|Closure of DAVV CET Registration of application||10-05-2018|
|Online Fee Payment||18-04-2018 To 10/05-2018|
|Download of DAVV CET Admit Card (Through Candidates login only)||18-04-2018 to 22-05-2018|
|DAVV CET Exam Date||22-05-2018 (Tuesday)|
DAVV CET Admit Card
Way to Download the DAVV CET Hall Ticket 2018:
- Aspirants may visit official website that is www.dauniv.ac.in to get the Admit Card of DAVV CET
- Press on “Admissions” tab available at top menu bar for DAVV CET Admit Card.
- From drop down list, choose “Common Entrance Test (CET-2018)” link.
- New window will open up at your screen, you may select link concerning DAVV CET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Enter registration number, date of birth and security code to view DAVV CET Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018.
- Aspirant’s Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test Admit Card will be displayed on screen.
- Save DAVV CET 2018 Admit Card on your desktop and take print out of DAVV CET Admit Card and bring DAVV CET Call Letter during exam time.
DAVV Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2018:
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore will conduct exam on 22nd May 2018. You may get your DAVV CET Entrance Exam Admit Card from this page. Appearing candidates in exam may get call letter from here.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test is organized for admission in Graduation and Post Graduation Courses. You may get the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test Admit Card from this page soon.
DAVV CET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- As per last year plan of events, the applicants were strictly ordered to report well in time.
- The doors of examination hall will be closed 30 minutes before the starting of the examination.
There will be negative marking. For every correct answer 03 marks will be awarded, while for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Group||Group A||Group B||Group C|
|Number of questions||75||75||75|
|Number of questions per subject||15||15||15 from English|
20 from PCM/B
|Subject||Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence, English Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-economic environment||Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry.|
Prepare From Updated: DAVV CET Syllabus
Instructions for Candidates:
- Applicants will be kept strictly under the administrative control of Centre Superintendent during the test. Do not misbehave in front of examiner.
- Do not carry- Mobile Phone, Pager, Calculator, Any digital gadget and other similar electronic equipment.
- Use of any kind of unfair means in the examination shall automatically disqualify the candidature. Below given documents must be brought along with DAVV CET Admit Card at the time of examination.
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
DAVV CET Exam Centers:
DAVV CET will be held through online mode at the listed cities.
Important Documents to be carried during DAVV CET 2018 Exam:
Bring the following documents along with DAVV CET Admit Card at the time of examination:
- DL (Driving license)
- PAN card
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Last College ID Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
Check Out Schedule of: DAVV CET Counselling
You can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding DAVV CET Admit Card 2018-19. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about latest jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|DAVV Time Table||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|