Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment
Avail Latest benefits of Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment by applying through Walk-In process. Most Eligible and effective candidates are invited through application form so apply for 5 Junior Advocates jobs. Interested candidates can apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 by following the applying procedure given below.
What this Page Includes?
|Name Of The Required Positions||Educational Criteria For Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancies|
|Age Limit Details||Enrollment Method|
|Ways To Fill Application Form For Delhi Cantonment Board Notification||Interview Dates and Important Note|
Applicants who want to enhance their career in government sector by attending the walk-in interview on 10/04/2017 by carrying the application form and bio data with all the essential documents as prescribed. This page is presented to provide you full fledge information regarding Delhi Cantonment Board Jobs, so scroll it and gain it as this page is well represented by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of The Position:
No. of Post: 05 vacancies
Educational Qualification Needed:
Interested aspirants must possess Degree in Law by scoring 60% marks in aggregate (BA and LLB Completed Separately) from a recognized institution/university. Also candidates should have good communication, comprehension skills and have fluency in English.
Get Here: Latest Law Jobs
Maximum Age Limit as on 10/04/2017:
As on 10/04/2017, applying contenders must attain 35 years of age.
Selection Method for Delhi Cantonment Board Job:
A Walk-In interview will be conducted by the selection committee of the board. Performance of contenders will be take into consideration and finally aspirants will be appointed for Junior Advocates Vacancies.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How I Can Apply For Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancy?
- Keen aspirants who want to hike their career in government sector they must first go to the official website of board that is www.cbdelhi.in
- Then this will navigate you to the home page and you have to hit on “Online Recruitment for various post” link available under Notice Board Section.
- Then press on “View” link against Engagement of Junior Advocates on fulltime retainership basis.
- Now read the full notification very carefully in proper manner.
- Then aspirants prepare and application form and bio data and fill all the relevant details.
- Also candidates must attach all the certificates/documents as prescribed below.
- Then candidates must depart and attend the interview and also submit your application form at the designated counter Office of Delhi Cantonment Board, Delhi-110010.
Certificates to Be Attached With Application Form:
- X Std/SSC Certificate
- Degree and LLB Certificates and mark sheets
- Bar Council registration and Certificate for practice
- Experience Certificate
- Two Passport Size Photographs
Download PDF: Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification
Venue of Interview:
Office of Delhi Cantonment Board
Significant Date and Time:
Walk-In Interview Date: 10/04/2017
Time of Interview: 10:00 am
Eligible candidates must open the Official Notification and read all the important details regarding Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017. Also candidates are advised to build a strong connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and attain all the essential details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment
A job notification related to Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment has been notified. Capable and keen job seekers are invited for 217 jobs openings of Safaiwala, Pump Operator, Peon and Mali Posts. Willing candidates for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 should submit their application form through online process as well stated below.
Prescribed application should be submitted till date of closing that is 31/05/2017. Other information about Delhi Cantonment Board Job can be obtained through this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so please have a look and apply properly. Candidates, having 08th/ 10th/ 12th or equivalent qualification, are eligible to apply.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
Candidates are required to possess Degree of 08th/ 10th/ 12th from recognized school or board with good academic records.
Get More: Jobs by Qualification
For post of Safaiwala and Peon, selected candidates will be paid Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- and for other posts Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month as salary from organization.
<<Download PDF - Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Notice>>
Age of applying candidates should not be below 18 years and upper age limit will be decided as per rules of organization. Participants, who belong to reserved category, may get relaxation.
Selection of aspirants will be done as per their performance in rounds conducted by the selection committee of the organization. Selection process may contain test and / or interview as per rules.
Read Out Below Provided Articles:
How to Apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancies?
- Visit the official portal of organization that is www.cbdelhi.in.
- Press ‘Recruitment’ tab that is given at the top menu bar on home page.
- Select ‘View’ link for ‘Online Recruitment for various post’.
- Read the complete notification and after that come to previous page.
- Select link to apply online and after that fill registration form.
- Aspirants need to login their account and fill online application form with correct info.
- You have to upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Submit filled details and take print out of your application for future use.
- Starting date to submit online application from: 01/05/2017
- Last Date to submit online application from: 31/05/2017
Note: You may get other details about Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 by going through official notice that is given above. Stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates about Government Jobs Openings.