Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission has circulated a notification titled as DERC Recruitment. Candidates, who are interested to work with any reputed organization they can grab this chance by filling application form for Staff Consultant and Tariff Division positions. For obtaining more details about DERC Recruitment 2017 you need to scroll down this page.
This Page Includes:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Experience Requirements||Age Limitation|
|Pay Scale For Selected Candidates||Method Of Selection|
Step By Step Process Of Applying
Candidates can apply for available Vacancies in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission on or before the last date that is 27.02.2017. Applying aspirants must hold degree in relevant discipline from any recognized instruction or university against the notification of DERC Recruitment. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided complete fine points on this page as per you convenience and comfort.
- Staff Consultant in the Engineering: 03
- Tariff Division: 02
Essential Qualification for DERC Careers:
Applying candidates should have experience in Distribution, Transmission and Generation sector.
For Staff Consultant: Interested contenders in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Jobs must have Degree in Engineering from a recognized Institution with 3 years experience in Power Sector.
For Tariff Division: Aspirants must possess Degree from ICAI/ ICWAI with 3 years experience in Power Sector.
To Get More Engineering Jobs: Hit Here
Age Requirements for DERC Jobs:
- The minimum age of the candidates, who want to get jobs in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission should not be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age of the contenders must be 40 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Relaxation in age for candidates belongs to SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be decided by the organization or Government norms.
- Fruitfully assorted candidates for DERC Vacancy will get an impressive and attractive amount of salary of Rs.40000/- per month or more depending on qualification and experience.
- Other allowances will be paid to the candidates as per the decision of the organization or Government.
- First of all skilled candidates have to send application form and after the screening of the form candidates will be called for next process.
- Candidates, who want to grab Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Vacancy they will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and or interview.
- Those candidates, who will be successfully impress the management panel of the organization, will get selected.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to apply for Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment?
- Eligible contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is www.derc.gov.in
- After that, candidates need to hit on “Careers” tab which is given at the top in menu bar on the home page.
- Select the link of “Engagement of Staff Consultant in the Engineering and Tariff Division of DERC. Last date for Submission of Application is 27.02.2017”.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and after that go for downloading DERC Application Form.
- Fill complete asked details in the format of the form and attach all mandatory documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with the name of the post “——————————————-”.
- Send the complete form to the postal address which is given below.
To the Secretary, DERC,
Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block,
Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110 017
Get Here: Jobs in Delhi
Last Date of sending application form: 27.02.2017
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Notification: Download PDF
Note: To obtain information about DERC Recruitment candidates must check Official Notification which is given above. If candidates want to acquire latest or future updates of DERC Recruitment 2017 they can bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or use our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|