Directorate of Education Recruitment
Directorate of Education Delhi has notified online job advertisement regarding Directorate of Education Recruitment for filling up the 272 Guest EVGCs Teachers posts under Guest Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselors panel. In order to fill these vacancies organization has planned to hire dynamic and dedicated contenders. Job fighters who think eligible themselves may apply for Directorate of Education Vacancy. We have provided whole details in regard to Directorate of Education Recruitment 2017. So, must have a look below.
Important Content of This Page:
|Name of the post||Qualification for Directorate of Education Jobs|
|Salary Details for DOE Jobs||Selection process|
|How to apply for Directorate of Education Teacher Recruitment||Vital Date and Note|
Candidates who want to make their career in this reputed organization may apply by submit their online application form before the closing date that is 03-06-2017. You may acquire more information regarding Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017–2018 by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Directorate of Education Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Guest EVGCs Teachers – 272
Necessary qualification Details:
Applicants who are applying for Directorate of Education Vacancies they must hold Master degree in Psychology with Diploma in Guidance and Counseling from a recognized university of institution.
Note: Guest EVGCs Teachers already engaged in the Delhi Government School need not apply.
Find Here More: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Restrictions for Directorate Of Education Teacher Vacancy:
- The upper age limit of applying candidates should not be more than 30 years as on the last date for receipt of on-line application form.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to Se/ST/DBC/PH as per the organization norms.
Salary Details for DOE Vacancies:
Selected applicant for Guest EVGCs Teachers post will get suitable amount of salary that is Rs. 1445/- per working day by the organization.
Find Out More: Teaching Jobs
Selection Process for DOE Recruitment:
- After receiving DOE Application Form the scheme of selection will be on the basis of academic merit.
- The final scheme of selection will be notified on 06.06.2017 on the web-portal of Directorate of Education.
How to Fill Directorate of Education Application Form?
- Candidates have to visit the official website to apply for organization that is www.edudel.nic.in
- On the home page you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab which is visible in the menu bar.
- Now you are on the page containing the various job advertisement, you have to select the “Recruitment (EVGCs) / Engagement during 2017-18 (DoE)” link.
- Then advertisement will be shown on your screen and read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Then you need to fill online application form with all required and mandatory details asking in application form.
- While filling the application form you need to upload necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience.
- Now you have to take a preview of the application form.
- After completing filling an application in all the aspects then go for the “Submit” Button.
- Finally, take the printout of filled in application form for future use
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date for submit the online application form: 03-06-2017
- The final scheme of selection will be published on: 06-06-2017
You may gather more information about Directorate of Education Recruitment 2017–2018 through Official Link. Stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming updates against recruitment, result, admit card. You can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|