Directorate of Education Recruitment
Directorate of Education Delhi has released an online notification titled as Directorate of Education Recruitment 2017 to fill up the 1478 TGT posts. The organization is looking for skilled and educated candidates to hire them on Guest Trained Graduate Teacher for Punjabi and Urdu in Delhi Government Schools. Job hunters who are interested in making their career as a teacher they can apply for DoE Vacancy by filling the application form through online mode.
Interested candidates can apply for Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment on or earlier than the closing date which is 11th November 2016. Further information regarding this notification is well framed on the below section of this page by the squad of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for the easiness of job seekers. So applicants please have a glance below:
Directorate of Education Recruitment
Directorate Of Education Vacancy Details:
- Guest Trained Graduate Teacher (Punjabi): 760 vacancies
- Guest Trained Graduate Teacher (Urdu): 718 vacancies
- For TGT Punjabi: Candidates must have done BA (Hon) in one of the Modern Languages (MIL) concerned or BA or equivalent degree in MIL concerned.
- For TGT Urdu: Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized approved Madrasas and for entrance to BA Degree and afterward advanced courses like B.Ed from a UGC recognized institution and must have qualified CTET exam conducted by CBSE.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply for Directorate of Education Jobs their upper age should not be above than 30 years (For Men) or 40 years (For Women) as on 11th November 2016. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of govt.
Those applicants who will get selected for the above said posts will be paid @800/- per day subject to maximum of Rs.20000/- per month.
Candidates will get appointed for DoE Delhi Recruitment on the basis of their Academic Records and Fitness Test. Candidates who will get their name on final merit list will be appointed as teacher in different government schools of Delhi.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Procedure To Apply For Directorate Of Education Recruitment:
You must follow these simple steps to apply for Directorate of Education Delhi Vacancy which are represented below:
- Candidates firstly go through the official website to get other details that is www.edudel.nic.in
- On the home page, press on “Recruitment” tab given in the menu bar.
- After that, a new page with latest recruitments will be displayed on your screen.
- Hit on “Recruitment (TGT Urdu & TGT Punjabi) / Engagement during 2016-17 (DoE)” link.
- Now, candidates need to press on “Public Notice: Engagement of Guest TGT Urdu and TGT Punjabi in Schools of DoE for the Academic Year 2016-17 @ Planning Branch” link to read the complete notification.
- Thereafter, hit on “Online Application Form for Engagement of Guest Teacher 2016-17” link.
- Now, fill the complete form in correct manner and recheck the details.
- At last, submit the form and take a print out for future reference.
Closing date to apply online for Directorate Of Education Recruitment: 11th November 2016
To get any other information related to Directorate of Education Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Notification. Candidates can bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to get whole latest information regarding the same. For any other quires you can also comment us in comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|