Job hunters who are going to apply for DMRC Recruitment for Junior engineer, Station Controller, Customer Relations Assistant and other various posts they can check DMRC Salaries details from this page. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is one of the top public sector organizations which appoint various unskilled, skilled, technical and other deserving candidates on different positions. Every year the organization is doing some changes in the salary as per the government norms. Thus, here we are going to discuss all DMRC Salaries along with salary, promotion and more according to After 7th CPC.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited offers inclusive amount of monthly pay scale along with various allowances and perks to its employees on regular basis. DMRC Salary based on the designations, number of experience years and skill level. Applicants who want to join this organization they may check DMRC JE/CRA/Station Controller Pay Scale After 7th pay commission through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. These details will help you to choose the suitable job from different jobs. Have a look!!
The basic DMRC pay scale for the employees begins from Rs. 6000/- per month for the unskilled labours. The maximum paid employee is the Managing Director who draws salary of Rs. 1, 25,000/- per month. There are a number of positions between unskilled labours and managing director. Candidates can know the monthly DMRC Salaries of different positions through this table:
|Designations||Monthly Pay Scales (IDA)||Other Allowances|
|Unskilled||6090-9300||30% HRA (House Rent Allowance)|
DA (Dearness Allowance) as applicable
|Dy. General Manager||29100-54500|
|Joint General Manager||36600-62000|
|Addl. General Manager||43200-66000|
Check Out: Railway Jobs Salary Structure
DMRC Employee Benefits
Along with this pay scale, employees also get other benefits in the shape of monthly allowances and others which are mentioned below:
- Paid Sick Leave
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Mobile Phone allowance
- Supplemental Paternity Leave
- Employee Provident Fund
- Post Retirement Medical Facilities
- Gratuity Trust Fund
Read Also: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
DMRC JE Salary
Every year, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation appoints various talented applicants on the post of Junior Engineer in different disciplines. For the selection of deserving candidates this organization also conducts various selection processes which may include written test and interviews etc and a huge number of aspirants apply for this job annually. Every applying candidate has anxiety to know the pay scale which they get after appointment so for this purpose we have created this section.
DMRC Pay Scale For JE
Candidates who get the positions of Junior Engineer in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation they receive the monthly salary under pay scale I i.e. Rs. 13500-25520. This salary can be around Rs. 31000 to 38000 depending on the allowances given.
Must Read Below Shared DMRC Related Links:
JE Total salaries with others allowances:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) is different for various class of cities.
- Class X cities (Metro Cities) – 30% of Basic pay
- Class Y cities (Other Big Cities than Metro) – 20% of Basic pay
- Class X cities (Rural and Small Cities) – 10% of Basic pay
- Other Allowances – Rs. 2000-4000
- Deductions (as per policies) – around Rs. 2000
- There are several allowances given to B Junior Engineers along with the salary including Medical allowance, CCA, TA etc.
Know More About: Career In Indian Railway
Additional DMRC Employee Benefits:
- More than 20 percent of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited employees enjoy free housing facility, while non-executive employees take full advantage of home loan worth 15 to 20 lakh rupees.
- This organization also offers its working staff with free medical facilities and treatments in a number of private sector hospitals as well as Fortis and Max.
- It is also certain that employees of DMRC can take advantage of the compensation for leaving the paid sick leave with concession on holiday travel.
- The employees of DMRC are also offered full coverage for employee proficiency fund along with paternity leave facility.
- Employees at DMRC also get full benefit of post retirement plans and gratuity fund benefit.
DMRC Salary For Station Controller
Candidates who appointed as Station Controller in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation they get the emoluments of Rs. 10170-18500 per month. This is the minimum salary of SC/TO cadre, you can receive more through incentives ranging from Rs. 1000-8000 per month. The net salary depends upon E.P.F. deduction, pension fund etc and taxes in the current financial year. Concessional home loan can be availed. In hand salary after some experience is about 29,000/- even after availing loan of Rs. 14.33 lakh.
DMRC CRA Salary
Those aspirants who get selected for Customer Relations Assistant post they have to deal with commuters/ passengers at different Customer Care Centres (CCC) & provide them solutions and services according to their needs & problems. Customer Relations Assistant gets the impressive salary under Pay Scale of Rs. 10170/- to 18500/- per month. After including allowances and benefits, candidates can receive the pay scale of Rs. 23,000 – 26,000 per month.
Have You Checked: List of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in India
Candidates who wish to be updated about DMRC Salaries they are advised to stay in touch with this page because here you can get all the up to information on time. To check the timely DMRC Salary Hike you can keep visit on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You can also join us on facebook and google plus to get updated information on your facebook wall. If you have any query or suggestion then you are welcomed to write in the below provided comment box and our team will reply you as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|