An online advertisement has been released as DRDA Recruitment for filling up Technical Expert and WDT Member vacancies in Haryana. Skilled and enthusiastic contenders can apply for DRDA Jobs by filling application form and sending it to the below stated correct postal address on scheduled date. For obtaining information about DRDA Recruitment 2017 you can roll down this page section.
Key Points Of This Page
DRDA Eligibility Criteria
|Pay Scale For Selected Employees|
|Method of Selection||
Applying Procedure for District Rural Development Agency Recruitment
|DRDA Notification PDF Link||
Dates keep in mind
Aspirants, who want to get Jobs in Haryana it is golden chance for them, so collect complete knowledge of DRDA Recruitment through this page and check that you are suitable or not for given posts. If contenders are able to fulfill the required eligibility by the organization then they can send application form till the last date that is 27-01-2017. After that, shortlisted aspirants will be appeared in Written Test and interview on 03-02-2017. To attain more details you need to check this page which is well furnished by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
District Rural Development Agency Haryana Vacancy:
|WDT Member (Agriculture, Soil & Water Management)||09|
|WDT Member (Social Mobilization) Only for Woman||02|
For Technical Expert:
- Applying aspirants against DRDA Advertisement must have Bachelor Degree in the discipline of Agriculture / Horticulture/ Hydrological/ Soil Engineering and Animal Husbandry with good academic record.
- Contenders should have Master degree in respective fields with good grades and added qualifications will be preferred.
- Applicants must have at least five years field/research experience in the fields of Soil and Water Conservation/ Forestry/ Dryland/ Agriculture/ Horticulture / Watershed Management or related fields.
For WDT Member (Agriculture, Soil & Water Management):
- Applicants must have Professional Degree in Agriculture, Soil Science or water Management with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute to apply for DRDA Recruitment.
- Contenders should have diploma in Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering, Water Management or two years certificate course in surveying/drawing and with 55% of marks.
For WDT Member (Social Mobilization) Only for Woman:
Candidates must have Degree in Social Mobilization and Institutional Building from recognized University / Institute.
Note: In case of applicant with above qualification are not found available, the candidate having Degree in Geography, Geology, Sociology, Botany or B.Sc and with 55% of marks can be considered.
- The Minimum age of candidates, who are going to apply for DRDA Vacancy should not be less than 21 years.
- The maximum age should not be more than 45 years for the given posts.
- Relaxation in upper age limit can be considered in case of very deserving candidates. In case of retired officers and officials, they are required to be medically fit.
- For Technical Expert: Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 25,000 + 300/- Mobile Charges by the organization as per their rules.
- For WDT Member: After allotment candidates will get impressive and attractive amount of salary of Rs. 14000+1000 fixed TA as per their performance in selection process.
Method of Hiring:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of criteria based on their academic record, experience, Merit-cum-interview, written test etc.
- T.A/D.A will be admissible to the candidate for Interview/ Written Test.
- The final selection of the contenders will be based on their performance in written Test and interview which will be conducted on 03-02-2017 at 09.00 a.m in the office of Additional Deputy Commissioner, Yamuna Nagar by the organization.
Do You Know?
- Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
- Never Say These Things in Interview
- How to Prepare For Written Exam
How to apply for DRDA Recruitment?
- First of all applying candidates for Jobs in District Rural Development Agency need to visit to the official site of the organization that is yamunanagar.nic.in
- Hit on “Employment at WCDC & PIA” which is available under “News & Updates” section on home page.
- Then press on “Advertisement” and read the complete notification carefully.
- After that download the application Performa and fill the form with all essential information in an appropriate manner.
- Attach all relevant documents which are given below and enclose the form in an envelope.
- Envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post “—————————”.
- Send the complete form along with testimonials to correct address.
Note: Incomplete application forms or applications received after due date and time or without attested copies of documents will not be accepted.
Attested Copies of all documents such as-
- Education/Technical Qualification,
- Date of Birth,
- Experience certificates
- Latest Pass-port size photograph,
- One Self-addressed written envelop should be deposited with simple application form as Name, Address, Education/Technical Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience
Room no. 212,
O/o Additional Deputy Commissioner,
Distt. Secretariat, Yamuna Nagar
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 27-01-2017
- Date of Written Test and interview: 03-02-2017
<<<<Press Here: DRDA Haryana Recruitment>>>>
Note: You can check above given Official Notification for acquiring more details about DRDA Recruitment. Candidates need to visit our portal regularly for getting latest or future updates of DRDA Recruitment 2017 or you can use our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|