|Name Of Posts||More Details|
|Technical Assistant||Get Details|
Don’t miss the opportunity!!! Education & Research Network has declared an employment notification related to ERNET India Recruitment 2016. Interested aspirants may apply for filling up ERNET Vacancies by submitting application form by following below stated steps. To get updated info related to ERNET India Recruitment 2017, stay connected with us.
Available Points In Content:
|Vacant Post Details||Required Qualification|
|Age Limits||Salary Details|
|Mode Of Appointment||Steps To Apply|
Aspirants, who are looking for good job, have a golden opportunity to build up their career well. Interested candidates may submit their applications through offline mode before the closing date that is 12th December 2016. We are providing you all the details related to ERNET vacancy on the same page which is well furnished by the devoted team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ERNET India Recruitment
Applicants, who are going to fill up ERNET vacancies, must have the Diploma in engineering / B.Sc. in related field with minimum 60 % marks or possessing DOEACC ‘A’ level certificate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized institute.
Get More Job Opportunity:
- Candidates, who are applying against the latest job notification, must be below than 30 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation for reserved category will be applicable as per GOI norms.
Aspirants, who will be recruited as Technical Assistant, will be paid with the great amount of Rs. Rs.9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
ERNET India Recruitment Notification – Get Here
Hiring process for ERNET jobs:
Hard working and talented Appliers will be appointed on the basis of their performance in academic record and experience requirement. Only screened in candidates will be called for further selection process.
Do You Know?
- Applicants, who belong to unreserved category, need to pay examination fees of Rs. 500/- through demand draft which will be in favour of ERNET India, New Delhi along with application.
- SC / ST / OBC / women candidates are exempted from application fee.
Procedure to fill ERNET Application:
Aspirants, who find themselves eligible for education & research network recruitment, need to follow below stated steps to fill application form in proper manner.
- First of all, applicants are required to visit to the official website of education & research network that is www.ernet.in.
- After visiting the website, you need to, press “Careers” link available at menu bar of homepage.
- Now, hit on “Advertisement for the Post of Technical Assistant” link foe getting the official notification and choose “Application Form for Technical Assistant” link for downloading the concerned application format.
- Then go through the notification carefully and aspirants need to ensure their eligibility for the post.
- After that you need to fill the application form with complete correct details and attach the documents which are required.
- Lastly, envelope containing filled application must be super scribed “Application for the Post of…………………………………” and send it to the postal address which is mentioned in the official notification.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Registrar & Director (P&A),
ERNET India, 5th Floor, Block I,
A Wing, DMRC Building, IT Park,
Shastri Park, New Delhi – 110053
Last date of receipt of application: 12th December 2016
To get remaining info about ERNET India Recruitment 2016, you need to check above presented official notification. We (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) are going to update latest info about ERNET India Recruitment 2017, so stay in touch with us.
Applications are invited by Education & Research Network against the notification as ERNET India Recruitment 2016. The organization is looking for talented and skilled candidates to fill up the position of Consultant. Candidates who want to grab the opportunity to get hired they can fill the application form against ERNET India Vacancies and then can appear for walk-in interview. All the upcoming advertisements related to ERNET India Recruitment 2017 will be available soon on this page, so candidates keep checking this page time to time.
Education & Research Network is a well known organization that works under the govt of India. Job seekers who are looking for direct jobs in govt sector they can participate in walk-in interview on which is going to be held on 17th November 2016. Candidates must check the complete information about ERNET India Jobs by scrolling down this page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Consultant (Information Security)
Candidates who want to apply for ERNET Vacancy they must have done B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/Electronics and communications/information Technology) /MCA/Msc (Electronics/Physics) from a recognized university/ Institution.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Applying contenders should have at least 5 Years experience in the fields of networking /Information Security including experience in Firewalls/IPS/UTM.
Advertisement of ERNET India Recruitment 2016: Download Now
The maximum age of applying candidates should not exceed 50 years. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to the deserving candidates as per the organizational norms.
Appointed candidates will get the consolidated remuneration between 45000/- to 55000/- as per their proficiency.
Mode of Appointment:
The recruitment panel of organization will conduct a walk-in interview for the selection of suitable candidates. No TA/DA will be admissible for any candidates for attending the interview.
Quick Links For Interview:
How to Apply?
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website that is www.ernet.in
- Press on “Careers” tab from the menu bar given on the home page.
- Now, candidates are required to hit on “Walk in Interview for the Post of Consultant (Information Security) on 17.11.2016 at 10:00 AM” link from the list.
- Notification will be opened on your screen and you have to read it carefully.
- After that, prepare a application form in prescribed format and fill it with correct details.
- Attach copies of certificates/ testimonials relating to qualification/ experience etc with filled ion form.
- At last, go for the interview at the below prescribed venue with this form and other original and copies of documents.
5th Floor, Block I, “A” Wing,
DMRC Building, IT Park,
Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Daye and Time for Walk-in Interview: 17th November 2016 at 10.00 AM
Candidates can check Official Advertisement for getting more details. You can save the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for newest notification about ERNET India Recruitment 2017 and other Government jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|