ERNET India Recruitment
Education & Research network has circulated a job notification concerning ERNET India Recruitment. Application is invited from Skilled and eligible candidates by the organization to fill up various vacancies of Manager and Accountant. Aspirants, who fulfilled all the eligibility criteria, may apply for ERNET India Recruitment 2016.
Job hunters who wish to enhance their career in this field may grab this chance by sending their application form within 30 days from the publication of the advertisement. All the vital information about ERNET India Vacancies can be obtained by scrolling the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well structured by our team members.
ERNET India Recruitment
Name of the Post:
- Senior Manager
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Accountant||Degree in commerce from Recognized University/ Institution.|
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
The upper age of applying candidates for ERNET India Jobs:
- Senior Manager: 45 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Accountant: Not more than 56 years.
*Relaxation of age to reserved category candidates as per Govt. directives.
|Name of the Post||Salary||Grade Pay|
|Senior Manager||Rs. 12000-16500/-||Rs.7600/-|
|Accountant||Rs. 9300- 34800/-||Rs.4200|
Aspirants, who are applying for Senior Manager Post will have to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft payable at New Delhi. SC/ST/Womens are exempted to pay any application fee
Mode of Appointment:
Initial screening will be done on the basis of academic qualification, records and experience etc. Short listed candidates for ERNET India Recruitment will be called for interview and no TA/DA expenses will be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Given Tips:
How to Apply for ERNET India Recruitment:
Aspirants who find themselves eligible may follow these steps:
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website that is ernet.in
- Then, go to “Career tab” and hit on it which is available in the menu bar of home page.
- Now, many notifications will be appear on the page, you have to select the appropriate link either for “Advertisement for the post of Senior Manager” or “Advertisement for the post of Accountant”.
- Then, a PDF file will open after pressing on the appropriate link. You have to read the advertisement properly and have a look on the eligibility criteria.
- Now, download the application form and fill all the details and attach all copies of supportive document related to educational, experience, date of birth, & one recent passport size photograph etc.
- Keep this filled application form in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of…………”
- At last, send this envelope to the address mentioned below within 30 days of publication of Advertisement (2nd July 2016).
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Registrar & Director (P&A),
ERNET India, Jeevan Prakash Bldg.,
10th Floor, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi- 110001
Get More: Jobs in Delhi
Last date to send application form: Within 30 days of the publication of the advertisement.
Candidates can check Official Link for getting more details about ERNET India Recruitment 2016. You can save the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for newest notification about Government jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section