Apply Here for Latest Job Openings!!! G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development has circulated an advertisement as GBPIHED Recruitment. Applications are invited by this organization to fill up JRF Post. Interested candidates can apply for GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 by appearing in walk-in interview.
This Page Includes:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Upper Age Limitations||Monthly Pay Scale|
|Procedure Of Selection||Steps Of Applying|
Keen and talented candidates who think themselves fit for this job they can go for participating in walk-in interview which is scheduled to be held on 19th December 2016. Candidates must check the entire information related to GBPIHED Vacancies before going to apply. All the relevant details are supplied in the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for the ease of applicants.
Junior Research Fellow
Candidates who are willing to apply they must have possessed First Class Masters degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
Grab Soon: Post Graduate Jobs
Age of the applying aspirants should be more than 28 Years. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for SC/ ST/ Women/ PH and OBC category candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
GBPIHED Recruitment Advertisement: Read Here
Salary Structure For GBPIHED Jobs:
|Project Name||For NET/GATE qualified persons||For Non NET/GATE qualified persons|
|Junior Research Fellow|
|NMSHE TF 05||Rs 16,000/- fixed per month + HRA (10%)||Rs 12,000/- fixed per month + HRA (10%)|
|NMSHE TF 03|
|MoEFCC funded project||Rs. 25,000/- fixed per month +HRA (10%)||Rs. 16000/- per month +HRA (10%)|
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will get selected for the vacanct positions on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be organized by the selection team of G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development.
- No TA/ DA will be paid by the organization for appearing in interview.
To Crack Interview Must Read The Below Tips:
How to Apply For GBPIHED Career?
- Firstly, candidates are required to go to the official website of organization which is www.gbpihed.gov.in
- Press on the “Recruitment” tab from the middle of the home page.
- After that, press on “Walk-in Interview for Project/Contractual-based Temporary Positions of JRF (3 Nos.) in Sikkim Unit, Pangthang, Post Box- 24, Gangtok, East Sikkim – 737 101, GBPNIHESD” link.
- An advertisement will open and job seekers must need to read the complete details from it.
- After that, prepare a bio-data with all the latest information and attach photo-copies of all certificates with it.
- Now send it to the below mentioned email address before going for interview.
- At last, attend the walk-in interview held at the below mentioned venue.
Check Also: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Institute campus (GBPNIHESD) Pangthang
Date and Time of Walk-in- Interview: 19th December 2016 at 10:30 am onwards
Candidates must check the official advertisement completely before going for interview which is available in the above segment of this page. Candidates must stay tuned with our web portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com that provide you all the latest updates of GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 and more job openings.
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Posts
|JNKVV Recruitment 2017|
|MUHS Recruitment 2017|
|IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017|
|UPPCL Result 2017|