G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development are all set to hire the hard working job seekers under GBPIHED Recruitment…! Interested postulants can apply against DEO/JRF/SPF Post by ensuring all job norms that are discussed below. Candidates are informed that one who gets selected against GBPIHED Vacancies will get impressive amount of remuneration per month depending upon their experience, skills and post. Go through this page and check other details regarding GBPIHED Recruitment 2017.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Limitation and criteria of Age Relaxation||Salary Structure|
|Recruitment Process Details||Applying Process|
|Walk-In-Interview Date & Venue||Important Note To Keep In Mind|
To hire the most suitable candidate for the G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development Recruitment, selection panel is going to organize Walk-In-Interview on 19/09/2017. Also, job searchers have to hold all original documents/certificates at the time of appearing in Interview and also read other requirements for GBPIHED Recruitment 2018 from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Research Associate (01)
- Senior Project Fellows (SPFs) (05)
- Data Entry Operator cum Field Assistant (01)
- Junior Research Fellow / Junior Project Fellow (JRF/JPF) (01)
Willing Aspirants for GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 need to hold qualification degree according to the particular post as framed below:
Research Associate: Ph. D. Awarded or Submitted in Botany/ Forestry/Environmental Science
Senior Project Fellows: First Class in M.Sc. with Botany/ Zoology/Forestry/Environmental Science/Biotechnology and two years research experience
Data Entry Operator cum Field Assistant: Intermediate (10 + 2) from the recognized Board with 05 years experience
Junior Research Fellow / Junior Project Fellow: First Class Masters Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Environmental Science or any other allied subject from the recognized University
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Candidates have to ensure all requisites required for GBPIHED jobs, as applicants should not be more than the age that are stated with the said post as Research Associate – 35 years; Senior Project Fellow- 32 years, Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow – 28 years and Data Entry Operator cum Field Assistant (FA) – 50 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for SC/ ST/ Women/ PH and OBC category candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Appointed candidates against the above stated unoccupied positions will get amazing amount of salary as stated below for your comfort:
- Research Associate, Rs. 36,000/- + 8% HRA;
- Senior Project Fellow, Rs 18,000 + Rs. 1,800/- HRA fixed;
- Junior Research Fellow, Rs. 25,000 + 8% HRA (NET – JRF qualified);
- Junior Project Fellow (Rs. 16,000/- + Rs. 1,800/- HRA fixed);
- Data Entry Operator cum Field Assistant, Rs. 10,000/- fixed per month.
Mode of Selection:
- Walk-In Interview is being conducted for the selection of most appropriate candidates as through this round they will check the capacity of the applied contenders. So must perform well in this round to get selected for the desired posts.
- No TA/ DA will be paid by the organization for appearing in interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Applying Procedure For GBPIHED Career
- Visit the official website of organization which is www.gbpihed.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “Recruitment” tab which is located at the middle of the home page.
- On the next page you need to select app link according to the said posts and read the notification carefully by pressing the ‘Detailed Advertisement’ link.
- After that, prepare a bio-data with all the latest information and attach photo-copies of all certificates with it.
- Now send it to the below mentioned mentioned postal address before going for interview.
- At last, attend the walk-in interview held at the below mentioned venue.
Walk-in- Venue & Postal Address:
- B. National Institute of Himalayan Environment
& Sustainable Development,
Mohal – Kullu 175 126, Himachal Pradesh,
Find More: Jobs in HP
Date and Time of Walk-in- Interview: 19/09/2017
Candidates must check this Official Site for more details regarding GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 – 2018 and for the regular updates regarding the same must stay tuned with our web portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|