A Golden Chance for Indian Women!!! Google is offering Google Scholarship or you can say Anita Borg Scholarship to talented women for their higher education in computing and technology. Candidates may get advantage of this scheme to make their career bright by working with the various programs running by Google India. Interested and eligible female candidates may apply online and submit Google Scholarship 2017 Application Form on or before closing date.
Basically scholarships are providing to financially weak candidates. This scheme is for current female undergraduate or graduate students, who will be studying at a recognized university in a computer science, computer engineering, or closely related technical program, maintain a record of strong academic performance, and demonstrate leadership in their communities. Read this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get compete details about Google Fellowship 2017.
- Only Female applicants are eligible for this scheme studying in recognized university in the current academic year.
- Appliers must have admission in any recognized university for full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program.
- Applicants must be the students of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics or a closely related technical field.
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for increasing the involvement of women in computer science.
- Candidates should have the strong academic record to be selected for scholarship.
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
Purpose of this Scheme:
Dr. Anita Borg planned the “50/50 by 2020″ program, an effort to increase the percentage of women among graduates earning computing degrees to 50% by the year 2020. However, the percentage of Computer Science degrees earned by women is still far from 50% throughout the world.
Selected candidates will be offered this reward for the complete duration of course.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Selection of the candidates for Anita Borg Scholarship 2017 will be made on the basis of the rules of the organization and no objection will be accepted against final decision.
How to fill Google Scholarship Application:
- Interested and eligible candidates should log on Official Website which is www.google.com/anitaborg.
- Press the related link to the Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship.
- Read all points carefully and follow all instruction.
- Then follow the link “Apply” on this page.
- Now you can fill form completely in all manners in support of personal details and academic details.
- Upload the scanned copies of all supporting testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph.
- After fill complete application form, students must review entire registration form before final submission.
- Finally take printout of it for future reference.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
Last Date to Apply: Update Soon
Do you know this ?
Dr. Anita Borg devoted her whole life to change the way that we think about technology and keep women and minorities from entering computing and technology fields. Her combination of technical expertise and fearless vision continues to inspire and motivate countless women to become active participants and leaders in creating technology.
Note: To get other details regarding Google Scholarship 2017, students may check Official Website. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding Google Scholarship Program. You can also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Google Placement Papers||Google Salaries in India|
|Google Recruitment||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|