GPAT Admit Card
Those students who are going to attend Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test which will held on 21-01-2018 are required to download GPAT Admit Card. The AICTE-GPAT Exam entry ticket is now available, students can get it by using their User login ID
Students can download the Jan Exam Hall ticket by following the steps or just hitting the link which is mentioned below. Those students who failed to download call letter will not be able to attend Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.
Motive of the Exam:
All India Council for Technical Education conducts this test for admission in postgraduate pharmacy courses. Students who successfully clear this test will get an entry in best medical colleges of India.
More details about GPAT Admit Card 2018 are mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and follow the basic steps.
GPAT Admit Card
AICTE-Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is now released by the organization. You can download it by hitting the available link. With the help of your e-mail ID and password you will get our AICTE-GPAT Exam Call Letter.
Steps to Download GPAT Admit Card 2018:
Students who want to download AICTE-GPAT Jan Exam Hall ticket need to follow the basic instructions:
- First thing that every student needs to do is visit the official website of All India Council for Technical Education i.e. www.aicte-gpat.in
- Then check the registration info section and select “Download Admit Card” option.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page.
- Enter E-mail ID and Password and hit sign in button.
- Your Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Check the complete details and download it.
- Take a print out of the AICTE-GPAT Hall Ticket for further use.
GPAT Call Letter- Details:
The entry ticket consist this information about students and exam:
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- GPAT Roll Number
- Test Date and Time
- Reposting Time
- Subject Code
- Photograph and Signature
- Venue address and other important details
Available For Free Download: GPAT Books
Documents to be carried:
Students those who are going to attend AICTE-Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test are required to bring all these documents along with them:
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- GPAT Entry Ticket
- Caste Certificate
GPAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- It will be Computer Based Test (CBT) where questions will be shown on a computer screen
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam
- Total 125 questions will be asked and it will consists of 500 marks
- The medium of the test paper will be English only
- The test will be last long for 3 hours
- Each right answer will carry 4 marks and -1 mark for each wrong answer
- Question not attempted will result in zero marks
GPAT 2018 Syllabus:
To crack this test in first attempt, students must prepare from the syllabus and attend online mock test. Hit on the available link to download GPAT Syllabus.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is going to conduct on 21-01-2018.
If you find the above information about GPAT Admit Card 2018 useful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. For more updates on Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test follow us on social media.
If you want to ask something then you may write it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, our experts will try their best to solve it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GPAT Registration||GPAT 2018 Notification|
|GPAT Result||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|