Gujarat ITI Result
Check Gujarat ITI Result to ensure that you are eligible for Gujarat ITI Admission 2019 or not!! Gujarat ITI Result is released as merit list which is prepared on the basis of class 10th /12th qualifying marks.
Directorate of Employment and Training Government, Gujarat has recently released Online Admission Notification; those who have applied can only check result. Those who are shortlisted are required to download Merit cum Call letter through online to appear for counselling round.
Download Gujarat ITI Result 2018
In counselling procedure admission will be provided to Industrial Training Institutes courses win different trades on the basis of rank allotted in merit list, choice filled in counselling availability of seats in particular course.
Applicants must scroll down this page to check Gujarat ITI Result 2018- 2019 which is well maintained by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Gujarat ITI Result
Simple Steps to Download Gujarat ITI Result:
Those who want to check Gujarat ITI 2018 Result must go through the following under mentioned simple and easy steps –
- Firstly applicants are required to visit the official site of Directorate of Employment and Training Government of Gujarat that is gujarat.gov.in.
- After navigating to the home page, move your cursor towards select “Print Admission Merit cum Call letter” link
- New page will be opened on the screen where you have to enter required details in the text box
- Candidates have to fill Confirmation No, Application No and Date of Birth
- Thereafter select “submit” button and within a minute Gujarat ITI Merit list will be displayed
- Those who are shortlisted must download call letter and appear for counselling.
- Also take a printout of Gujarat ITI Result 2018 for avoid any problem in future.
Gujarat ITI Counselling Procedure
Those who have registered for the Gujarat ITI Admission are here by informed that selected of students will be done on the basis of the merit which is prepared based on marks attained by applicants in secondary school or higher secondary school examination.
Those who are shortlisted in the Merit list are eligible for getting final admission in desired trade. Gujarat ITI counseling will be organized by Directorate of Employment and Training Government of Gujarat on the basis of merit or rank
Candidates have to appear for admission procedure with important documents with them for verification procedure. Seat will be allotted to eligible candidates based on rank obtain in merit list and availability of seats.
Check Top & Best List: Universities In Gujarat
Documents To Bring At The Time Of Gujarat ITI Counselling
To participate in the Gujarat ITI Counselling one has to bring the following relevant documents/ certificate. Candidates has to submit their one set of self-attested photocopies of below enlisted particulars to authority and original certificates should verified by the authority
- Call letter
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet (for proof of age)
- Category Certificate (for MP state candidates)
- Domicile Certificate
- Notarized Affidavit (for appearing candidates)
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport-size Photographs
Check in Detail: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Gujarat ITI Counselling Schedule
Candidates may check Gujarat ITI Result 2018–2019 by going through the above highlighted Official Link. You can book mark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard. For getting latest updates may follow us on facebook or Google plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|