Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank has unfolded a job notification titled as HPSCB Recruitment 2016. The organization has decided to recruit well educated and professional aspirants for Junior Lecturer posts. Contenders who meet with the job eligibility criteria may apply for said post. You are also advised to visit our web portal time to time for acquiring latest updates regarding HPSCB Recruitment 2017.
Job finders who want to establish their career in banking sector must apply for Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Recruitment by sending application form before the ending date that is 30th September 2016. Applicants may read the entire section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect more details about this recruitment.
Qualification Detail For HPSCB Vacancy:
|Post Name/ Discipline||Qualification|
|Accountancy and Book Keeping||Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Associate/fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Management||Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Economics with good academic record|
|Cooperative Law||Ist Class Bachelor’s Degree in Law or LLM Degree with minimum 55% marks|
More Jobs with High Salary:
Applying for mentioned posts candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as on 1st January 2016. Age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates will be permissible as per the norms of organization.
Job entrants who are going to apply will have to pay of Rs. 1000/- for each post as an application fee in the form of Bank Draft in favour of General Manager, H.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd. payable at Shimla.
Contenders who will be appointed for HPSCB Jobs will get satisfactory amount of pay scale of Rs. 10,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- in respect of this recruitment.
Selection for proficient candidates the recruitment board of Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank will be organized written test. Applicants have to qualify written exam to grab this job opportunity.
Preparation Tips by Expert for Written Test:
How to Apply for HPSCB Recruitment?
Job seekers may follow the steps as furnished below:
- Firstly, interested aspirants need to log on the official website that is www.hpscb.com
- You are requested to hit at “Instruction and Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Junior Lecturers” link visible under “News” section at the mid of home page.
- Read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post you want to apply.
- After that go back to the previous page and select “Download Application Form for the Post of Junior Lecturers” link to download application form.
- Now you have to fill it with essential details and affix your recent passport size photograph at provided space.
- Attach Demand Draft and self-attested photocopies of all required certificates and testimonials.
- Keep the application form along with all documents in an envelope.
- At last, send it to the address as given below.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
The Chief Coordinator,
HRRC,University College of Business Studies,
Avalodge, Chaura Maidan,
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 30th September 2016 till 05.00 PM
Aspirants can read Official Notification as expressed below for more information. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other upcoming notifications regarding HPSCB Recruitment 2017.
HPSCB Recruitment 2016 Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Visit This Section