HQ Northern Command Recruitment
A vacancy notice in concern of HQ Northern Command Recruitment has been advertised by HQ Northern Command. Applications are invited from Eligible Indian National candidates for recruitment to C/O 56 APO Steno and LDC Posts. Eligible and desirous candidates can apply for HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2016 by sending their form in prescribed format on or before the deadline.
Those, who wanted to make their career in govt. sector, can apply against HQ Northern Command Jobs. Remaining information related to this recruitment is mentioned below by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Dedicated and hard working contenders can apply by forwarding application form before the last date that is 18th July 2016
HQ Northern Command Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade III||03|
|Lower Division Clerk||04|
Job seekers interested to apply for HQ Northern Command Recruitment should have passed matriculation / Class 12th in any stream or its equivalent qualification from a repudiated university/ institute with good academic records.
More Job Options-
Relaxation in Age:
- Aspirant’s age must be resided between 18 to 25 years as on last date of receipt of application form
- Relaxation in age is provided to SC/ ST category contenders for 5years, OBC for 3years and physically handicapped for 10 years.
- Upper age relaxation is given by 05 years for candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 or as per govt. rules.
Remuneration Details For HQ Northern Command Vacancy:
|Post Name||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Stenographer Grade III||Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|Typist||As Per Rules|
|Messenger||Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-|
|Mess||As Per Rules|
The selection process for HQ Northern Command Recruitment is completely based on the applicant’s performance in the Written Test / Skill Test which shall be conducted by HQ Northern Command. Candidates are required to show all the original documents / certificates at time of selection process.
Preparing For Written Test, Must Check These Links-
How to apply for HQ Northern Command Recruitment?
- Job seekers need to prepare their application form on A4 size paper neatly typed goving full details about candidate’s name, age, contact details, present address, etc
- Attach the self attested copies of the certificates like Age / date of birth, Domicile certificate, character certificate, educational/ technical qualification certificate, etc with application
- Candidates should send their applications in prescribed format affix recent photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with all necessary certificates and testimonials to below tuned address on or earlier than last date.
- Unsigned or incomplete Application form will be summarily rejected
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
HQ, Northern Command, PIN-908545, C/o 56 APO
Dates to be Remember:
Last date to send Application form: 18 July 2016
- HQ Training Command IAF Bangalore Recruitment
- HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Direct Recruitment
- HQ Base Workshop Group EME Recruitment
- HQ Maintenance Command Group C IAF Recruitment
- HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment
For more details on HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2016, read employment newspaper dated 25 June- 1 July 2016. Subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to receive daily job updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|