Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation have circulated a latest job opening in India as HSBC Recruitment 2016. Organization has decided to appoint experienced as well as fresher to fill up various vacant positions such as Teller PUD SHH HSBC China, Teller Shanghai Kirin Plaza Sub-branch HSBC China, Virtual Relationship Banker and other stated below. Candidates who are interested to work in multinational bank may grab this great opportunity by applying for HSBC Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who are going to apply for HSBC Careers are needed to submit their online application form as soon as possible. You can gain the entire detail regarding HSBC India Recruitment by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Teller PUD SHH HSBC China
- Teller Shanghai Kirin Plaza Sub-branch HSBC China
- Senior Officer, Securities Settlement – HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
- Customer Development Representative Shenzhen HSBC China (Pearl River Delta)
- Virtual Relationship Banker
- Know Your Customer Analyst HSBC Chin
- Assistant Manager – Mobile Sales (RCT)
- VP AML Investigation
- BCBS Project Manager
- Country Supplier Manager – Facilities Management
Candidates who are applying for the said posts must have completed their graduation or post graduation with good academic records from recognized university or institute.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Aspirants who are appointed against HSBC Jobs Openings will get attractive and handsome salary package which will be offered by the organization.
Appointment of contenders will be made on the behalf of their performance in the personal interview which would be organized by the selection committee of organization.
Quick Links For Interview:
How to Apply For HSBC Recruitment?
- Applicants who are applying are needed to visit the official web site of organization that is hsbc.co.in
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” link which is available at the top of the home page.
- After that you are required to press on “Search for roles in India” and select the post you want to apply for.
- Then you need to read the notification and hit on “Apply Online” link and fulfill the requirement asked.
- There after you need to fill online application form and upload your scanned CV, photograph, signature or other required documents.
- Now you are needed to take preview of it and submit it.
- Finally you required to take print out a hard copy of application form for future need.
Read More: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to apply: as soon as possible
Candidates who are going to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2016 may acquire further detail by hitting Official Link. You are suggested to keep in touch with our web portal to get latest updates and notifications regarding HSBC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section