Intelligence Bureau has transmitted a Jobs advertisement named as IB Recruitment. Online application is invited from candidates with sharp mind for filing up 1430 vacant post of Asst Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive (ACIO). Applicants, who find themselves eligible to apply against Intelligence Bureau Notification, may apply through online mode by visiting the official website that is mha.nic.in. Applicants are required to apply for IB Recruitment 2017 before the closing date that is
02/09/2017 Date Extended Upto 10/09/2017. Kindly, scroll down the page to get further details.
This Page Contains:
|IB vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Pay Band||Application Fee|
|Applying Process for IB Jobs||Important Dates|
Willing aspirants must fill MHA IB Intelligence Officer Application Form 2017 and grab the opportunity by getting recruit on the vacant posts. Applicants can easily apply for IB Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well modified by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IB Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of Post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive
- Number of Vacancy: 1430
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details:
Candidates, who are going to apply for IB ACIO Recruitment, they must have Degree of Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Find Latest: Graduate Jobs
Age Norms for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment:
Applicants, intending to apply against Intelligence Bureau ACIO Notification, their age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. Relaxation for reserved category candidates will be given as according to the norms.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Job vacancies-Salary Structure:
Candidates, successfully selected for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment will be offered amount of Rs.9300/- to Rs 34800/- as monthly salary with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-.
Must Read Out: Tips to Become a CBI Officer
Application Charges for IB jobs vacancy:
Applicants have to pay Rs 100/- as examination fee. Candidates with resaved category are exempted for payment of examination fee.
mha.nic.in Vacancies: Mode of Hiring:
Applicants, applying for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment have to pass following stages:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Download PDF Here: IB ACIO Syllabus
How to Apply for IB Recruitment?
Candidates, who want to apply for IB assistant central intelligence officer recruitment, may easily apply by following steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the organization that is mha.nic.in
- Now you have to hit on “vacancies” tab, available under “Information” section at the mid of home page.
- On the next page you will get lots of links but you need to select appropriate link related to the post of Asst Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of all information on your computer screen, in which you can see all the details regarding job. Read it carefully.
- After wards you must press “Apply Online” link to fill the application form.
- Application format will be visible in front of you. You must fill it in correct manner and upload al the required documents in it and hit on “Submit” button.
- At the end you must take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Last Date for applying Online:
02/09/2017 Date Extended Upto 10/09/2017
Applicants are required to visit the Official Link to get more details in concern of IB Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. You may also bookmark our page by hitting Ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Defence Current Affairs|