Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
A new online career notification has been liberated titled as Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016. All job seekers are informed that this organization is all set to recruit hard working and well qualified candidates for 320 vacant posts of Junior Intelligence Officer. Contenders who want to get appointed under this organization may apply for Intelligence Bureau Job through online. You are advised to stay in contact with our web portal and collect latest updates about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017.
Keen aspirants who are searching for current jobs in government sector may apply for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy by submitting online application form before the closing date that is 24th September 2016. Applicants who want to fetch more details may read the entire section of this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical): 320
- Contenders who are going to apply for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy must passed in 12th standards with Mathematics & Physics.
- Candidates must have two years Industrial Training Course certificate in Radio Technician/ Electronics or Electronics & Communication form any recognized institute.
Searching For More 12th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Applying candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per the rules of GOI.
Candidates who belong to General and OBC category have to pay Rs. 50/- as an application fee by cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form. SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from application fee.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Applicants who will get appointed for Intelligence Bureau Jobs will be paid satisfactory amount of pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- given by the organization.
Appointment of job seekers will be decided on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Trade Test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel. No TA/DA will be paid to the aspirants.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Written Exam:
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment?
- Firstly, interested candidates need to visit the official website that is www.mha.nic.in
- Go to the bottom of home page and hit at “Vacancies” option given under “Information for” section.
- On next page you need to choose “Online applications for the post of JIO-II/Tech in IB” link.
- Then select “Hit here to view the detailed advertisement” tab to get notification in PDF form.
- Read the opened details carefully before applying.
- After that you need to hit at suitable link for applying online.
- Then fill the online application form with mandatory details in correct manner.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Re-check your form and press on “Submit” button.
- At end, take the print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to fill Online Application Form: 24th September 2016
For obtaining other information applicants may go through with the Official Notification as framed below. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information regarding Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section