A new online career notification has been liberated titled as IB Recruitment. All job seekers are informed that Intelligence Bureau is going to recruit qualified candidates for filling 134 Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive posts.
Contenders who want to get appointed under this organization may apply for IB Vacancy. Applying aspirants for IB Recruitment 2018 are needed to submit their application to the postal address before the last date that is 21-04-2018.
Apply Now For IB DCIO & ACIO Recruitment 2018
Keen aspirants who are searching for latest jobs in government sector they must avail this opportunity by applying for Intelligence Bureau Jobs. After submit the intelligence bureau recruitment 2018 Application Form, applicants need to appear in interview round as final selection based on it.
Applicants who want to fetch more details about Intelligence Bureau Notification by scrolling down this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive – 80 Posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive – 54 Posts
Required qualification Details:
Contenders who are going to apply for IB Jobs must completed graduate degree in relevant or its equivalent qualification from recognized university with good education records and 5 years’ provided 3 years’ experience in the field of intelligence collection. Applicants must hold analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department;
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Criteria for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment:
The age of applying applicants for IB Vacancies will be decided by the organization and upper Age Relaxation will be given to reserved category as per Government rules.
Salary Structure for Intelligence Bureau 134 Officer/Executive Vacancy:
- Job hunters who will be selected for Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive Posts they will attain Rs. 56, 100- Rs. 1,77 ,500 salary by the organization.
- Applicants who will be selected for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive posts they will get Rs. 47,600- Rs. 1, 51,100 salaries by the organization.
Selection Procedure for IB Careers:
Appointment of job seekers will be decided on the basis of their performance in Written Test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel. No TA/DA will be paid to the aspirants for appearing interview round.
How To Fill IB Application Form 2018?
- Interested contenders who fulfill all IB Eligibility Criteria and want to fill application form, they must move to the official website that is gov.in
- Go to the bottom of home page and hit at “Vacancies” option given under “Information for” section.
- On the next page you will get various IB Recruitment 2018 Notifications, so you have to select the suitable link as per the post which you want to apply.
- On the new page a PDF file will be appeared and you have to read the Intelligence Bureau Notification properly.
- After reading the IB notification, candidates take a print out of application format and fill it in prescribed manner as demanded in the form.
- Aspirants should enclose all the vital documents/certificates with Intelligence Bureau Application Form and keep in an envelope.
- Super scribed the envelope with “Application for the post of……………………” and send to the address as stated below.
- Bio-data in the prescribed Performa duly signed by the candidate and forwarded through proper channel;
- Copies of APAR/ACRs for the last 5 years attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary;
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate;
- Integrity certificate;
- A statement of major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years;
Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau,
Ministry of Horne Affairs, 35, S.P. Marg, New Delhi-21
Download Here: IB ACIO Admit Card
Last date for submit the application form: 21-04-2018
Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information regarding IB Recruitment 2018. You can bookmark this page by using Cntrl+D Key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IB ACIO Result||IB ACIO Answer Key|
|IB Admit Card||IB Security Assistant Result|
|Tips to Become a CBI Officer||More Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|