Check out seat status and latest details about IGNOU Counselling from here. For admission in to various UG / PG courses in session of 2017 – 2018, interested students may appear for IGNOU Counselling 2017. From this page you can get Course Wise IGNOU Counselling Schedule. Candidates may go through below given procedure and apply on schedule date. All details are well furnished here by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for comfort of our visitor, so please have a look…
Indira Gandhi National Open University is a distance learning national university, which executes various entrance tests. Those, who will qualify these Entrance test, get an opportunity to participate in Counseling for getting the admissions in various Graduate & Post-Graduate courses in this primer institute. Therefore applicants are requires to attain all information regarding Counseling, so that they can participate with a good level of performance.
Way to Apply For IGNOU Counseling:
- Counseling will be held at the relevant IGNOU Regional Centres and candidates will be shortlisted to appear for this only on the bases of their merit list prepared and well arranged as Region wise.
- It will be organized at the particular Regional Centre wherever- depending on the option provided by the student in an entrance examination Form.
- Counseling Committee consists of Regional Directors/ representatives belonging to concerned Regional Centre/s including two Nursing Experts of the same region for conducting counseling at the specified venue.
- Number of applicants intimated for Counseling can be more in number than the total number of seats available to fill the number of seats.
- However, in case of vacant seat left after the occurrence of 1st counseling, further counseling session may be conducted at the relevant Regional Centres.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Documentation Required For Counselling:
Below are the documents which must be carried by applicants to appear for Counseling:
- Rank Card/hall ticket /Score card
- Original and photocopies of Admit card
- Original and photocopies of Counseling letter
- 10+2 certificate
- Applicable RNRM Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- GNM Mark Sheet
- 2 sets of Photo copies of each documents of 10th, 12th
- DOB Certificate
- An Original degree/ provisional certificate
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white
- NOC from the organization where you are currently working
- Category Certificate for SC/ST / Non Creamy layer of OBC/ PH/ Kashmiri Migrant/ War Widow candidates as required
- Two passport size photos
- Xerox of Application form
- Demand draft for Rs. 15000/- as first year admission fees to be drawn in favor of IGNOU, payable at specified regional centre
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
IGNOU Counselling Schedule:
Here’s a proper schedule well illustrated, have a look.
|Tentative Date Of Result|
Announcement Of OPENNAT
|October / November 2017|
|Expected Date Of Counseling||December 2017 / January 2018|
|Date Of Admission||January 2018|
Candidates, to acquire more details regarding ignou.ac.in Counselling, please visit Official Link. You may stay connected with our web portal to get latest information related to IGNOU Counselling 2017. As soon as latest details will available, we will update this page. You may subscribe to our free mail service to get upcoming details in your mailbox.
You may also like to check this Section
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission||IGNOU Assignment Result|
|IGNOU University Courses List||IGNOU Admission|
|IGNOU Prospectus||IGNOU Student Zone|