Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Bangalore has initiated notification about IIHR Recruitment. Application forms are being invited for the post of SRF (Senior Research Fellow), JRF (Junior Research Fellow), TA (Technical Assistant) and others. Seekers, who are looking for IIHR Recruitment 2017, can apply by sending the application form.
Points mentioned in this page:
|Vacancy distribution||Age required|
|Qualifications and experience||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Important dates and address
Aspirants, who want to make their career in horticulture, can grab this opportunity by sending their application form with all the regarding documents through post on or before 19th December 2016 on the specific address. After that, aspirants need to appear in the interview which is going to be held on 28th December 2016.
Candidates, who are interested for IIHR Bangalore Recruitment, never miss this chance as the organization is recruiting job hunters for various projects and schemes. To get all details regarding Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Recruitment, job seekers are advised to stay tunes with this page which is designed by the members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Young professional- I||04|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||02|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
- Aspirants, who are applying for IIHR Job Vacancies, should have B.Sc/ M.Sc in relevant fields from any recognized university with good academic records.
- Experience in relevant fields should be favorable.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
|Post Name||Age Limitation|
|SRF||35 years for men & 40 years for women|
|JRF||30 years for men & 35 years for women|
|Others||21 to 40 years|
After selection candidates in IIHR jobs, will get salary as per their performance and experience which is mentioned below:
- Young Professional- I – Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 28000/- per month + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA for NET Qualified or Rs. 12,000/- per month + HRA for Without NET
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 8,000/- per month
IIHR Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Mode of selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the Indian Institute of Horticultural Research.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible at the time of interview.
- Candidates are informed that they have to bring mandatory documents on scheduled date.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview:
Steps to Apply:
- Candidates have to go for official website that is www.iihr.ernet.in
- Then candidates need to go through the “Opportunity” tab available on the menu bar on the home page.
- After that select “Temporary Posts/ Research Fellows” and hit on it.
- After that, you must press on “Temporary posts will be filled up through Personal Interview on 28.12.2016 at IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore- 560089 under various time bound Ad-hoc projects/schemes” link.
- Now PDF will be shown at the below on this new page, hit it.
- Applicants should read complete advertisement and after that hit on application form link.
- Fill complete details in the form and attach all relevant documents along with the form.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with the “application for the post of…….”
- Send this complete form on correct postal address or on before the last date.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post,
Date keep in mind:
- Last date to send application form: 19th December 2016
- Date of Interview: 28th December 2016
Appliers can go through Official Notification in order to attain other information about IIHR Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can get more information through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment