IISER Bhopal Recruitment
A job notification titled as IISER Bhopal Recruitment has issued by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal. Applications are invited by capable candidates to fill up 28 vacancies of Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Deputy Registrar and others. Fascinated candidates can check entire details of IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017 through this page.
This Page Contains Information About:
|Vacancy And Qualification Details||Recruitment Fee|
|Pay Scale And Age Limitation||Procedure Of Hiring|
|Application Process Of IISER Bhopal Vacancy|
Job seekers having different qualification can grab this opportunity to get recruited. Candidates can fill online application form on or before the closing date that is 30th November 2016. Aspirants must go through the complete eligibility criteria and job details before applying for any post which is well equipped below on this page by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IISER Bhopal Recruitment
Details of IISER Bhopal Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Deputy Registrar||02||Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade|
|Senior Technical Officer||01||B.E. / B.Tech or M.Sc / MCA Degree in relevant field|
|Executive Engineer||01||First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering (Civil)|
|Assistant Registrar||04||Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks|
|Hindi Officer/ AR (Rajbhasha)||01||Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject|
|Medical Officer||01||MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 55% marks. OR Diploma in Civil Engg.|
|Senior Hindi Translator||01||Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a. compulsory or elective subject.|
|ASO cum TM||01||Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks m any discipline.|
|Scientific Assistant||02||B. E. / B. Tech./M.Sc./MCA with at least 55% marks in appropriate field. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Pharmacy.|
|Technical Assistant||01||B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA with at least 55% marks in appropriate field. OR BCA/ B.Sc (at least 60% marks) in appropriate field.|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject|
|Junior Superintendent||01||Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks m any discipline.|
|Office Assistant (MS)||05||Bachelor’s Degree with at least 55% marks in any discipline|
|Lab Technician||04||Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Engineering with at least 55% marks|
|Junior Technician (MS)||01|
Choose Your Job: Jobs by Qualification
Fee Towards Application:
- Candidates who are belonging to general and OBC Communities must have to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee.
- The fee should be paid through online payment gateway by using Internet Banking (all banks) & Debit Card / Credit Card under SBI Collect.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD/ women categories are free from the application fee.
Must Check: IISER Bhopal Recruitment Notification
Age And Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary Scale||Upper Age Limit|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs.7,600||55 Years|
|Senior Technical Officer||Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs.6,600||40 Years|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs.5,400|
|Hindi Officer/ AR (Rajbhasha)|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs.9,300-34,800 + GP Rs.4,600||35 Years|
|Senior Hindi Translator|
|ASO cum TM||Rs.9,300-34,800 + GP Rs.4,200|
|Junior Hindi Translator|
|Office Assistant (MS)||Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs.2,800||30 Years|
|Junior Technician (MS)||Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs.1,800|
Candidates who are applying for Group-A posts their selection will be made on the basis of screening test or personal interview-cum-personal discussion / presentation. Those applicants who wish to apply for Group B & C Posts, the selection panel will conduct Trade Test, qualifying / skill / physical standards test, screening test / computer skill test for them.
Quick Links For Interview/ Discussion:
How To Apply For IISER Bhopal Jobs?
- First of all, adequate candidates have to log on to the official website of organization i.e. www.iiserb.ac.in
- Go to the “Bulletin Board” section on the right panel of home page and then hit on “Vacancies” link.
- Now, select “Non Teaching Staff” tab and then press on “Advertisement Details” link given in front of “Vacancies for the non-faculty positions” option.
- Notification in pdf format will be opened on your screen.
- Candidates must have to read complete details carefully.
- After that, go to the vacancies page and press on “Apply Online” link.
- Now read the instructions carefully and again press on “Apply Online” button.
- Fill the details in sign up form and then after that fill complete details in online application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph, signature and other documents (if required) and submit the form within prescribed time.
- After that, take a hard copy of duly filled form and attach photocopies of requisite documents with it.
- At last send this hard copy of application and documents to the below given address.
Get Details: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Attn: Recruitment Cell, Room No. 103,
First Floor, Main Building, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal,
Bhopal By-Pass Road, Bhauri,
Bhopal- 462 066 Madhya Pradesh, India
Find More Jobs Here: Madhya Pradesh Jobs
- Closing date for submission of online Application: 30th November 2016
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 7th December 2016
Candidates may check further details through the official advertisement which is available on this page. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get up to information in concern to IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017 and other jobs.
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Recruitment