IIT Delhi Admission
Candidates who want to take admission in Ph.D/M.S Programmes are informed that Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has commenced IIT Delhi Admission for 2nd semester. Those candidates who have the desire to take admission in the mentioned courses can visit the official website and fill the application form. You are advised to fill and submit the form before the last date that is 30.10.2017. Aspirants are suggested to first read all the eligibility criteria and then apply for IIT Delhi Admission 2018.
Institute of Technology Delhi is the platform which provides admission to various students to continue their further studies like post graduation courses. More important information like application fee and process of applying related to IIT Delhi Admission 2018 can be obtained from the downwards section of the page well planned by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIT Delhi Admission
Name of Organization:
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Name of the Course:
Candidates who are planning to take admission in IIT Delhi must hold the qualification as follows:
|Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in
Qualifying degree for
Creamy Layer) category
national level examination
|M. Tech./M.E./M.D. / or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Nil|
|M.Sc./MBA/M.A./ M.B.B.S. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/ CSIR/UGC
|B.E./B. Tech. or equivalent||70% marks or 7.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/CSIR/UGC NET/ICAR/DST INSPIRE Fellowship|
|For candidates with M.A. degree in English, a 5% relaxation in marks or 0.5 relaxation in CGPA may be permitted for admission to the Ph.D. programme in Humanities and Social Sciences|
Check Out: Top MBA Colleges in India
Candidates who have the desire to get admission in IIT Delhi M.S Programmes must be post graduate with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university.
|Programme & Admission type||Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the qualifying degree for General/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category students||National level examination Requirements|
|M.S.(R) (Direct Admission without test /interview)||B.E./B. Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent||75% marks or 7.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualifying Gate Score|
|M.S.(R) (Admission with test/interview)||B.E./B. Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10- point scale||Qualifying Gate Score|
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Candidates who belong to the General category are required to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- for each application form and those candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH categories need to pay Rs. 50/-
- All the aspirants are suggested to pay the application fee through online mode only that is using credit card/ debit card or bank challan.
Candidates who are going to fulfill all the eligibility norms will get admission on the basis of written test and interview. Candidates who will be able to qualify the written test will be called for the personal interview in which the skills and the intelligence level of the candidates will be assumed. While coming for the interview, applicants have to bring all the essential documents and certificates with them. The documents will be checked and verified by the organization for the selection of the aspirants.
Reservation of Seats:
- 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST candidates.
- 5% seats are reserved for the physically handicapped persons in PG courses and Ph.D. Programmes.
Know More About: MBA Entrance Exam In India
Procedure to apply for IIT Delhi Admission:
- Form the very beginning, the candidates have to log on to the official website that is www.iitd.ac.in
- On the home page you need to press admission” tab appearing in the menu bar.
- Now you will be able to appear on the new page and you can select the suitable link for admission in Ph.D and M.S stable.
- A PDF file will get opened and you can read the details in it carefully.
- After that hit on the “IIT Delhi online application form” to fill the application form.
- Take a review of the application form and then finally hit on the submit button.
- At last you may download it and save it for the future usage.
- You can also take out the printed hard copy of the form to avoid the future occurring problem.
IIT Delhi Admission Notification>>>Get Here
|Last date for submission of online application and application fee||30.10.2017 (04.00 pm)|
|Range of dates for Test / Interview||04.12.2017 to 15.12.2017|
|Date of Orientation and Registration for new students||01.01.2018|
|Commencement of classes||02.01.2018|
Aspirants may visit the Official Link and get all the updates information in concern of IIT Delhi Admission 2018. You can stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the recent updates. To get free email alerts you may press CTRL+D keys or you may also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|