IIT Delhi Admission
Finally, you can get enrolled in IIT Delhi Admission to pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration). According to the Notification, Applications are invited from the individuals for Executive MBA admissions before the last date 14/03/2017. The candidates who want to fill the application form for IIT Delhi Admission 2017- 2018 may go through this page to see eligibility criteria and further important information regarding admission.
Dates To Keep In Mind
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form||14/03/2017|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Hard Copy Of Application Form And Demand Draft||18/03/2017|
|Computer Based Written Test||02/04/2017|
|Group Discussion And Interview||22-23/04/2017|
Applicants, who want to get admitted in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi for MBA, can fill their admission application forms. You may check the abilities to get admission through this page which is well modified by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Keep reading…
IIT Delhi Admission
Name of Organization
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Admissions Open For
Executive MBA (Evening Program)
The candidates, who are going to fill the application form for IIT Delhi MBA Admission, must have this following qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Physical/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy/B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineer) minimum 4 years after 10+2.
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Physical/ Chemical/ Mathematical Science As Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/ Information Science , Agriculture Or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce /economics, CA/ICWAI.
- 60% marks in aggregate (Cumulative for all the years/semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree program.
- Relaxation is 5% in marks or equivalent for SC/ST candidates.
- Minimum 2 years of Post- qualifying degree experience as on 01/08/2017.
Check Out: Top MBA Colleges in India
IIT Delhi Executive MBA
The aim of this program is to enabling the managers to efficiently contribute in developing center competencies in Indian industries As well as students can also concentrate in the major useful sections like finance, marketing, strategy, human resources management, operations & information Systems management. The classes are planned to run for the duration of evening hours (06:00 PM onwards). The working days for the classes will be 4 or 5 days in a week from Monday to Friday.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, DELHI
Indian institute of Delhi is one of the best IIT’s institutes of India. This institute was established in 1961 at New Delhi, India. IITD was also listed among the Global listing of Quacquarelli Symonds’ (QS) top 200 colleges in the world. Now the organization has decided to take admissions for Executive MBA (Evening Program) as huge number of professional people wants to get admission in MBA. So the candidates can fill the application forms through the guidelines given below on this page.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
IIT Delhi Admission Application Form
Contenders, who are applying for IIT Delhi Admissions in Executive MBA, need to fill online application form before the last date stated above and send the same along with the demand draft at the respective place through speed post. Application form should be submitted by following online procedure.
Application fee (Demand Draft)
Applicants have to send the demand draft of Rs. 2500/- as application fee for IIT Delhi Admission along with the application form. Candidates have to send the demand draft In favor of “Chairman GATE, IIT Delhi” to any Nationalized Bank, payable at New Delhi so as to reach on or before the closing date mentioned above.
Know More About: MBA Entrance Exam In India
Admission’s Selection Procedure
Selection of contenders for IIT Delhi Admission for Executive MBA (Evening Program) admission will be made on the bases of their performances in computer based written test, Group discussion and personal interview which will be conducted by the organization on specified date mentioned above. Computer based written test would be divided into four sections to access Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative/ Data Interpretation Abilities and Business Awareness.
- Computer based Written based examination center will be mentioned on admit card.
- After the written test short listed candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and personal interview.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on official website.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How can I apply for IIT Delhi MBA Admission?
You can follow some of these steps to apply for fill application form.
- First of all go through the official website of IITD that is “www.iitd.ac.in”.
- Now choose “Admission” tab visible in the menu bar on the home page.
- Then select “MBA Admission” given under the admission tab.
- You’ll direct to next page, you have to tap on the appropriate link related to your admission.
- Now online application will be displayed on your computer screen. Fill the application form carefully and hit on “SUBMIT” tab given below.
- Take a print out of that application form and send the same along with the demand draft to the respective address stated below by speed post before the closing date.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
The Chairman GATE-JAM Office
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Haus khas, New Delhi 110016
Official Link: IIT Delhi Admission
Applicants, willing to get admission for MBA in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi are suggested to go through the Official Link for the rest details about IIT Delhi Admission 2017-2018.You may visit www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates any time. You may ask your queries and questions in comment box by write your comment in it. We’ll solve your problem as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|