IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology has pronounced a career notification as IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2016. Organization has intended to appoint Project Associate/Officer (Java Programmer) to fill the vacant jobs, so applications are invited from the eligible and talented candidates through the notice. Keen contenders are advised to don’t disconnect the link with us so as to get the most recent updates related to IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who fulfilled all the eligibility conditions must send their application form along with all the significant documents to the e-mail address before going to attend the interview. Interview will be conducted on 27th August 2016, so reach on time to the venue as furnished below. By scrolling down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com you can avail all the essential information regarding IIT Hyderabad Jobs.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
Project Associate/Officer (Java Programmer)
Essential Qualification Required:
- Contenders who wish to apply for IIT Hyderabad Vacancies must possess Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution by scoring good marks.
- Aspirants should also have good knowledge in Core and advanced Java, Ajax, Java script.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
The minimum and maximum age will be determined by the selection committee of the Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad. Age relaxation will also granted to the reserved category candidates as per government guidelines.
The candidates who qualify the walk-in-interview for IIT Hyderabad Job vacancies will get selected and receive a consolidated salary of Rs. 18000- Rs. 30000/- per month.
What will be Appointment Method??
Initially written test will be conducted by the institute for screening of candidates for Interview. The appearing aspirants will not be reimbursed with any TA/DA expenses.
Must Have A Look To Qualify The Written Exam/Interview:
Applying Procedure for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment:
- Interested aspirants who are going to apply must first follow the official website that is www.iith.ac.in
- On the home page you select the “Recruitment” tab available on the left side of the page.
- After this you need to select the “Walk in-interview for Java Programmer on 27th August 2016 (IIT Bhilai Campus)” link.
- Then, an instruction page will be open containing all the information related to the post. You have to read it carefully.
- After reading, satisfying aspirants must download the IIT Hyderabad application form and fill all the details in it as prescribed in the official notification.
- Now attach all the relevant documents in support of age, qualifications and experience etc.
- At last send this filled application form along with all the important documents/certificates to the e mail address as furnished below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Walk-In-Details: Must keep in Mind
|Interview will be held on||27th August 2016|
|Reporting Time||10:00 am|
|Venue||IIT Hyderabad, Kandi (Academic Block A, Room number 118)|
Grab More: Hyderabad Jobs
Essential Points to Be Considered:
- Keen applicants must read the Official Notification to get all the significant details as the link is customized below.
- You can also acquire all the latest updates regarding IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 by maintain a constant connection with us through the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Book mark our page by using ctrl+D to get instant access.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2016: Hit Me and Get PDF File
You May Also Like To Check This Section