IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
Indian Institute Of Technology, Hyderabad has circulated employment notice about IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2016. Organization has wanted to appoint proficient and hardworking aspirants for filling up the vacant position of Project Assistant and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Candidates who want to enhance their skills with this organization may apply for IIT Hyderabad Jobs. Be connected with our web portal to get latest information about IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017.
Eligible applicants may apply for IIT Hyderabad Vacancies by appearing the walk in interview on a particular date that is 26th July & 18th August 2016. You may collect more relevant information against this employment recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
- Project Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant: Candidates applying for IIT Hyderabad Job Vacancies must have Graduate (B.Sc /B.A. /B.Com. /B.E./ B.Tech.) and Diploma/PG Diploma or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Junior Research Fellow: candidates should have experience in Lab VIEW automation and must be willing to work on experimental set-up.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age criteria of applying aspirants for Project Assistant posts should not be exceeding 35 years and upper age limit for Junior Research Fellow posts will be decided as per the organization norms.
- Applicants who will be selected for project assistant posts will get Rs 13500-17100 per month.
- Applicants who will be selected for Junior Assistant Post will get Rs 24,000-32,500 INR per month.
Selection Process For IIT Hyderabad Careers:
Selection process will be made on the basis of applicant’s performance in written exam and interview that will be taken by the Indian Institute Of Technology authority.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How To Apply For IIT Hyderabad Recruitment?
- Firstly applicants have to visit the official website of Indian Institute Of Technology, Hyderabad that is iith.ac.in
- After that you need to press the Recruitment” tab that is available left side of the home page.
- Then you have to select the suitable link under the “Temporary Position” tab.
- Now the advertisement will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You have to study the completed advertisement carefully.
- After studying the advertisement you have to prepare Bio date with all necessary details such as name, father name, address, qualification, date of birth etc.
- Then applicants need to go for interview with Bio Data, required documents like qualification certificate, experience certificate, birth certificate etc and passport size photograph on a below indicated venue on a particular date.
Check Here: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Walk In Venue:
Conference Room, 2 nd floor,
Academic Block A, Kandi Campus,
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Read Here: Hyderabad Jobs
|Name of the post||Date|
|Project Assistant||18th August 2016|
|Junior Research Fellow||26th July 2016|
Keen contenders may attain more information against IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming details related to IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section