IIT JAM 2019
Indian Institute of Technology has officially released IIT JAM 2019 Exam Dates!!! IIT JAM 2019 Application form will be available from 01-09-2018. To participate in Joint Admission Test (IIT-JAM) for M.Sc one has to register through IIT JAM Online Registration link.
IIT JAM 2019 Important Dates Announced!!
Joint Admission Test (IIT-JAM) for M.Sc 2019 is scheduled to be held on 10-02-2019. Students who fulfill all eligibility norms can promptly apply by submitting their IIT JAM 2019 Online Application form on or before last date that is 01-10-2018
IIT JAM Apply online- 2019-2020
Joint Admission Test is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology on rotation basis for offer admission to eligible candidates in M.Sc (Four Semesters), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other courses.
This is a gateway to get admission in Top reputed colleges & institutions like IITs & IISc on the basis of IIT JAM 2019 exam. For further details related to IIT JAM 2019 application form, you may go through beneath segment of the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Also Get List Of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
IIT JAM 2019
Courses Offered at IITs
- MSc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree
- MSc. (Four Semesters)
- Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D
- Applying candidates should have completed graduation degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks from recognized university or institute.
- Final year student of graduate may also apply for examination.
- Applicants belong to SC/St category have to obtained minimum 50% marks in graduation.
Must Read: Going For Graduation?- Remember These Things
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Institute of Technology JAM 2019 are required to submit an amount as application fee which has been divided according to category wise. The complete details are given below in proper manner. So, aspirates are advised to move their cursor in below direction of the page.
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories), SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
IIT JAM Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- The total time will be allotted to students of 3 hours.
- Question paper will be only in English language.
- There will be total 60 number of questions asked in examination.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections.
- The examination will be of total 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking applied for section B and C.
|Section||No. of Question|
|Section-A||30 MCQs (Multiple Choice Question)|
|Section-B||10 MSQs (Multiple Select Question)|
|Section-C||20 NAT (Numerical Answer Type)|
IIT JAM Syllabus:
- The Indian Institute of Technology JAM syllabus has been divided into three sections, i.e. Section A, B & C.
- IIT JAM Syllabus will comprise of various topics such as BL (Biological Sciences), BT (Biotechnology), GC (Geology), MS (Mathematical Statistics), CY (Chemistry), PH (Physics) and MA (Mathematics).
|Exam Date||Session||Time||Test Papers and Codes|
|2nd week of February 2020||I||9:00AM to 12:00 Noon||Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
|II||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM||Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)|
JAM 2019 Test Cities:
|IISc Bangalore||Bengaluru, Hubli, Kannur, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Hyderabad, Palakkad, Trissur|
|IIT Bombay||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nanded, Nasik, Nagpur, Pune, Vadodara, Goa,|
|IIT Delhi||Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Greater Noida, HisarJaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, New Delhi, Indore,|
|IIT Guwahati||Asansol-Durgapur, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kalyani, Patna, Dibrugarh, Siliguri, Dhanbad,|
|IIT Kanpur||Agra, Bhopal, Bareilly, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad,|
|IIT Kharagpur||Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Ranchi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam, Kharagpur, Raipur|
|IIT Madras||Chennai,Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Kollam, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Warangal, Tiruchirapalli, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram,|
|IIT Roorkee||Dehradun, Roorkee, Kurukshetra, NOIDA, Mohali, Moradabad, Jalandhar,|
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
How To Fill IIT JAM Application Form?
- Interested candidates have to visit official website that is jam.iitb.ac.in
- Move your cursor towards “admission” tab appear at top of the home page.
- Now, hit on “application form” link available on next page.
- Candidates are required to hit on appropriate link regarding application form.
- This will move you to next page where you are required to enter all essential details in proper manner.
- After that, hit on “submit” button.
- Contenders are advised to download application form by follow suitable tab appearing on that page.
- At last, candidates may take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
IIT JAM 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application on JAM 2019 Website||September 01, 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website||October 01, 2018|
|IIT JAM Admit Card Download||January 04, 2019|
|Mock Test link||January 10, 2019|
|Date of JAM 2019 Examination||February 10, 2019|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2019||March 20, 2019|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2019 Website||April 11 – 24, 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format/ rectification of defective documents at IIT Kharagpur||To be announced later|
|Declaration of First Admission List||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||To be announced later|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2019||To be announced later|
For more details about IIT JAM 2019 Application Form, you may go through Official Link. We hope, you are satisfy with info provided by us on or web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If, you want to know latest updates regarding this post, then you may like our page on face book or follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NIRF India Ranking||Best Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Strategies of Personality Development|