IIT JAM Application Form
IIT of India has opened admission in IIT JAM regarding this admission notification has been circulated. Interested candidates may fill IIT JAM Application Form via online mode on or before the last date that is 10-11-2017. The registrations are going to be started for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc from 05-09-2017. Aspirants may check IIT JAM exam dates by going through complete IIT JAM notification. If, you want to know more information regarding IIT JAM 2018 then you have to go through the content given on this page.
This Page Includes
|IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria||Application Fee|
|Joint Admission Test Exam Pattern||Syllabus For Joint Admission Test|
|Joint Admission Test Cities||Joint Admission Test Schedule|
|Way To Apply For IIT JAM 2018||Last Dates|
Joint Admission Test is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology on rotation basis for offer admission to eligible candidates in M.Sc (Four Semesters), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other courses. This is a gateway to get admission in Top reputed colleges & institutions like IITs & IISc on the basis of IIT JAM 2018 exam. For further details related to IIT JAM 2018 application form, you may go through beneath segment of the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IIT JAM Application Form
- Applying candidates should have completed graduation degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks from recognized university or institute.
- Final year student of graduate may also apply for examination.
- Applicants belong to SC/St category have to obtained minimum 50% marks in graduation.
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Institute of Technology JAM 2018 are required to submit an amount as application fee which has been divided according to category wise. The complete details are given below in proper manner. So, aspirates are advised to move their cursor in below direction of the page.
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories), SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
IIT JAM Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- The total time will be allotted to students of 3 hours.
- Question paper will be only in English language.
- There will be total 60 number of questions asked in examination.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections.
- The examination will be of total 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking applied for section B and C.
|Section||No. of Question|
|Section-A||30 MCQs (Multiple Choice Question)|
|Section-B||10 MSQs (Multiple Select Question)|
|Section-C||20 NAT (Numerical Answer Type)|
Check Here: IIT JAM Syllabus
IIT JAM Syllabus:
- The Indian Institute of Technology JAM syllabus has been divided into three sections, i.e. Section A, B & C.
- The syllabus will comprise of various topics such as BL (Biological Sciences), BT (Biotechnology), GC (Geology), MS (Mathematical Statistics), CY (Chemistry), PH (Physics) and MA (Mathematics).
|Exam Date||Session||Time||Test Papers and Codes|
|11th February 2018 (Sunday)||I||9:00AM to 12:00 Noon||Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
|II||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM||Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)|
START: Free Online Test Series
JAM 2018 Test Cities:
|IISc Bangalore||Bengaluru, Hubli, Kannur, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Hyderabad, Palakkad, Trissur|
|IIT Bombay||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nanded, Nasik, Nagpur, Pune, Vadodara, Goa,|
|IIT Delhi||Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Greater Noida, HisarJaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, New Delhi, Indore,|
|IIT Guwahati||Asansol-Durgapur, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kalyani, Patna, Dibrugarh, Siliguri, Dhanbad,|
|IIT Kanpur||Agra, Bhopal, Bareilly, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad,|
|IIT Kharagpur||Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Ranchi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam, Kharagpur, Raipur|
|IIT Madras||Chennai,Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Kollam, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Warangal, Tiruchirapalli, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram,|
|IIT Roorkee||Dehradun, Roorkee, Kurukshetra, NOIDA, Mohali, Moradabad, Jalandhar,|
How To Fill IIT JAM Application Form?
- Interested candidates have to visit official website that is jam.iitb.ac.in
- Move your cursor towards “admission” tab appear at top of the home page.
- Now, hit on “application form” link available on next page.
- Candidates are required to hit on appropriate link regarding application form.
- This will move you to next page where you are required to enter all essential details in proper manner.
- After that, hit on “submit” button.
- Contenders are advised to download application form by follow suitable tab appearing on that page.
- At last, candidates may take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application||05-09-2017|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents||10-11-2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Online process||10-11-2017|
|Date of JAM 2018 Examination||11-02-2018|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2018||20-03-2018|
Get Here: IIT JAM Admit Card
For more details about IIT JAM 2018 Application Form, you may go through Official Link. We hope, you are satisfy with info provided by us on or web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If, you want to know latest updates regarding this post, then you may like our page on face book or follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IIT JAM Result||Best Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development|