IIT Jodhpur Recruitment
Notification has announced against IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 by the Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Applications are inviting from skilled and talented aspirants for post of Executive Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Registrar and others. Contenders who are interested to join the institute to make their career bright can apply by submitting their application through online mode. To get latest updates of IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 you can view this page.
Candidates can go through this page for further information regarding IIT Jodhpur Recruitment which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Aspirants are informed that the last to apply online is 12th August 2016 and to submit application on address is 19th August 2016 till 5 P.M.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment
|Sr.No||Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts||Qualifications|
|01||Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01||First class degree or equivalent grade in Electrical Engineering.|
|02||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||01||A First Class Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.|
|03||Assistant Registrar||02||Masters’ Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ’B’ in the UGC 7 point scale.|
|04||Medical Officer||01||MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship.|
|05||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01||Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering.|
|06||Junior Superintendent||02||Bachelor degree with Accustomed to working in Computer environment.|
|07||Physical Training Instructor||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala.|
|08||Junior Technical Superintendent (ME)||03||M.Sc., B. Tech., B.E. or B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Engineering.|
|09||Junior Technical Superintendent (EE)||03||M.Sc., B.Tech. B.E. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma in Engineering.|
|10||Junior Technician (Biology)||01||B.Sc. in Biology or Diploma in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Bio-informatics/Bio-Medical/Bio-Medical Engineering.|
|11||Junior Technician (Physics)||01||B.Sc. in Physics or Diploma in Physics.|
|12||Junior Technician (Chemistry)||01||B.Sc. in Chemistry, or Diploma in Engineering|
|13||Junior Assistant||09(1+8*)||Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer applications.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitation and Pay Band For IIT Jodhpur Vacancy:
|Sr.No||Name Of Posts||Age limit||Salary(in Rs)|
|01||Executive Engineer (Electrical)||
|Rs. 15,600-39,100/-+GP. 6,600/-|
|02||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- GP. 5,400/-|
|05||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- GP. 4,600/-|
|Rs. 9,300-34,800/- GP. 4,200/-|
|07||Physical Training Instructor|
|08||Junior Technical Superintendent (ME)|
|09||Junior Technical Superintendent (EE)|
|10||Junior Technician (Biology)||
|Rs. 5,200-20,200/- GP. 2,000/-|
|11||Junior Technician (Physics)|
|12||Junior Technician (Chemistry)|
*Reservation is applicable as per Government norms to SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PH (Physically Handicapped) and Ex-Service Man.
- Candidates who are applying for above given post will have to pay application fee of Rs. 500 for the posts having Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400 and Rs. 250 for other posts.
- SC/ST, Physically Handicapped applicants and Ex-Service Men no need to pay application fee.
- Payment of application fee is only done through online mode.
- Then candidates take hardcopy, sign and send the same along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to IIT Jodhpur.
Organization can appoint candidates on different basis such as:
- By the analyzing the application forms.
- Hold Written Test, Trade Test, Presentation and/or Interview for selection.
- Also depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidates.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply For IIT Jodhpur Recruitment:
Candidates can easily apply for above given post by follow these steps:
- Applying contenders can go though the official website of the organization that is ac.in.
- Now on the home page you need to go towards the recruitment section and choose “Non-Academic Recruitment Advertisement_” link.
- Now on next page PDF form will appear, read the complete information carefully.
- Then you need to go through iitj.ac.in/OA_REC website to download application form.
- Now if you are new user then firstly register yourself and then download the form and fill it carefully.
- Upload necessary documents/certificates/photographs etc if required with application form.
- Now check the form once again, and then hit the “Submit” button.
- At last take hard copy of application form and attach all relevant documents with it now send it with written “application for post of ….” to the postal address mentioned below.
Office of Recruitment
Old Residency Road, Ratanada
Get More: Jobs in Rajasthan
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th August 2016
- Last date to submit applications: 19th August 2016 till 5 P.M
Note: Candidates can get information related to IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 from below links. You can also get further information regarding IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 on this page so keep tuned with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: