IIT Jodhpur Recruitment
An advertisement titled as IIT Jodhpur Recruitment has been released to invite applications for the various positions of Superintendent/JE/Tech & Others. Contenders who want to be the part of such an excellent teaching and technology research organization as Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur they can grasp this golden opportunity by applying for IIT vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 by filling online application form for their desirable discipline post via official portal of organization.
Highlights of This Page:
|Vacancy in IIT Jodhpur||Remuneration details|
|Education requirement||Selection process|
|Limitation in age||How to apply|
Important dates and address
Interested applicants must have to send their IIT application form on or before the end date which is 22/05/2017 to the postal address mentioned below. For more details about Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2017, candidates can check out this page which is well furnished by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment
IIT Jodhpur Vacancies Details & Remuneration
|Name of Vacant Positions||IIT Vacancies||Salary Offered||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Workshop Superintendent||01||Rs.15600-39100||5400|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01||Rs.9300-34800||4600|
|Assistant Library Information Officer||02|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01||4200|
|· Mechanical Engineering||02||Rs.5200-20200||2000|
|· Electrical Engineering||01|
|· Civil Engineering||02|
|· Materials Engineering||02|
Aspirants who wish to grab IIT Recruitment 2017 are advised to satisfy all eligibility norms required for above customized positions as appliers for IIT Junior Technician Recruitment and Junior Superintendent Posts are required to hold Graduation degree from recognized institute or college with 8 years relevant experience in relevant field. To check out complete education criteria go through the below tuned table.
|Name of Vacant Positions||Required Education|
|Assistant Workshop Superintendent||M.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years’ experience|
|Technical Officer||1st class degree in B.Tech Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with 5 year experience in related field|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering and 5 year experience in relevant field|
|Assistant Library Information Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Library Science|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 01 year relevant experience|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Appliers for Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Recruitment should also satisfy age limits that are applicable as per the norm of the organization.
Selection of well educated and passionate candidates may be based on their performance in Written Test/Subject test and/or Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment committee of organization.
How To Fill IIT Jodhpur Application Form:
- First of all aspirants who are interested to apply against this recruitment they need to visit official website of organization that is www.iitj.ac.in
- Aspirants are required to bring cursor to the ‘Recruitments’ tab which is available on the home page.
- Contenders have to choose “Non-Teaching Staff Members” link.
- Afterwards, hit “Advertisement” tab which is provided under the heading of ‘Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff Members’ tab.
- Read the appropriate notification very carefully in which you want to apply.
- After reading it completely come back to the previous page and select ‘Online Application Form’ tab and sign in the online registration process.
- Thereafter candidates must recheck duly filled application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly aspirants take a printout of submitted application form, envelop it and super scribed it with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” you are applying for.
- Send it along with all relevant supporting documents and self attested photograph by the post to the address that is given below.
Officer In-charge, Office of Recruitment,
IIT Jodhpur, Old Residency Road, Ratanada,
Jodhpur 342011, Rajasthan
Check Out Here: Rajasthan Jobs
|Last Date of Filling Online Application Form||22/05/2017|
|Last Date Submit Hard Copy of application||29/05/2017|
For more details regarding IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017, go through the notification link expressed above.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|