Indian Air Force Syllabus
Some updates in Indian Air Force Syllabus 2016 are done by Indian Air Force recently. Candidates, who want to appear for upcoming Group X/ Y Exam, may check out New IAF Syllabus. You can download your IAF Group X/ Y Syllabus in the pdf format from this page. Before starting preparation of your exam please collect complete information regarding Indian Air Force Exam Pattern and Syllabus by scrolling down this page.
You may also stay in touch with us to get latest information about Indian Air Force Syllabus 2017 shortly. For obtaining more information about Indian Air Force Syllabus, candidates must have a look below on this page, which is framed by team dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Here, we are also providing simple steps to download PDF of Syllabus for your assistance because sometimes it would become complicated to find IAF Syllabus and Pattern from official portal.
Indian Air Force Syllabus
Indian Air Force SYLLABUS for ENGLISH for GROUP ‘X/ Y’ Both
A small passage followed by questions.
- To judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with verb
- Pattern of verb and their use.
- Sequence of tenses.
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative.
Read Here: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of articles
- Correct usage of Prepositions
- Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
- Correct usage of conjunctions
- Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
- Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
IV Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
Do You Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
V Direct / Indirect sentences: Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
Must Read: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Indian Air Force Syllabus for GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL) Only
|Physical World & Measurement|
|Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy & Power|
|Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body|
|Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases|
|Oscillations & Waves|
|Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current|
|Dual Nature of Matter|
|Atoms and Nuclei|
|Sets, Relations, functions|
|Inverse Trigonometric functions|
|Sequence & Series (AP & GP)|
|Coordinate geometry – Straight line|
|Coordinate geometry – Circles|
|Coordinate geometry – Parabola|
|Coordinate geometry – Ellipse|
|Coordinate geometry – Hyperbola|
|Limit & Continuity|
|Application of Differentiation|
|Application of Integration|
Indian Air Force Syllabus for GROUP ‘Y’ Only
|Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)|
|Distance and Direction Sense Test|
|Mathematical Operations (Assigning Value to Arithmetic Sign)|
|Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test|
|Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit|
|Inserting Correct Mathematical Digit|
|Coding and Decoding|
|Odd Man Out|
|Mutual Relation Problem|
|Tallest Youngest Relation|
|Non Verbal Reasoning|
|Ratio and proportion|
|Profit and Loss|
|Time, Distance and Speed|
|Simplification of Numbers|
|Area of Triangle, Square and Rectangle|
|Surface area and Volume of Cuboid, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere|
|GK and CA|
|Basic Computer Operation|
Check Here: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
How to Download Indian Air Force Syllabus 2016?
- First of all log on official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Now go to the section ‘Important Links’ on home page of Indian Air Force.
- Then candidates will find a new page with various notifications.
- Candidates should choose the appropriate link and press the link.
- Further you will get the syllabus of concerned subject.
- Download it and save it or take print out for preparation according to selected pattern.
Indian Air Force Exam Pattern:
- Group X exam will contain objective type questions and time duration is 60 minutes.
- Group X Exam will consist of questions based on English, Physics and Mathematics.
- Group Y exam will contain multiple type questions and time duration is 40 minutes.
- Group Y exam will consist of questions based on English, Reasoning and General Awareness.
Applicants, stay tuning this page to get latest information about Indian Air Force Syllabus 2017, recruitments, results, admit cards etc. You can join us on Facebook or Google plus to get messages on your timeline or may subscribe to our free mail services to receive messages in your message box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section