IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has advertised a vacancy notification to appoint Experienced Non-Executive Personnel as IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment.
Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons for filling up the 58 vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA), Junior Control Room Operator, Junior Materials Assistant (JMA) and Junior Nursing Assistant posts.
Willing aspirants can apply for IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment and enhance their career to the apex.Applying aspirants need to submit their online application form till 20.01.2018 and send the hardcopy of the application form before 31.01.2018.
The complete details about Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment can be obtained by going through the entire page which is well created by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|04/01/2018||IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment||IOCL Barauni Refinery JEA/ JMA (Non-Executives)- 58||Diploma||20/01/2018||See Notification|
IOCL Barauni Refinery Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||37|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Boiler||03|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Turbine||03|
|Junior Control Room Operator-IV||03|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)||05|
|Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV||04|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (F&S)||01|
|Junior Materials Assistant-IV||01|
|Junior Nursing Assistant-IV||01|
Required Qualification for IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment:
- Applying aspirants must hold 3 years diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering from a recognized institution/university with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidate & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who are applying for Junior Nursing Assistant-IV and Jr. Quality Control Analyst IV posts they must have completed B.Sc. in relevant field with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD position.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Applying Candidates for IOCL Barauni Refinery Vacancies should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age. Relaxation will be given to candidates as:
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST category: 15 years
- PWD candidates belonging to OBC category: 13 years
Pay Scale for IOCL Vacancies::
- Aspirants who get recruited for above mentioned post will be eligible to receive Rs.11, 900/- – 32,000/- as a basic salary per month.
- Apart from basic salary selected aspirants will get DA, HRA/subsidized housing accommodation, Medical Facilities, Productivity/Performance Linked Incentive, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees Pension Scheme, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession / LFA, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance, Children’s Education Allowance etc., as per rules of IOCL Barauni Refinery.
What are the Charges of Application Fee??
- General and OBC category candidates are required to submit the ORIGINAL DEMAND DRAFT of Rs.150/- (Non-refundable) in favor of ‘ACCOUNTS OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY’, payable at State Bank of India, Bajwa Branch, (Branch Code – 0568), (IFSC Code – SBIN0000568) Vadodara.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode Of Appointment for IOCL Careers:
How To Fill IOCL Application Form 2018?
- Firstly, applicants are required to logon official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is www.iocl.com
- Then aspirants are required to hit on “Latest Job Opening” tab under the “Careers” section of the home page.
- Now on the next page contenders have to hit on “Barauni Refinery notifies Recruitment of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel in Grade-IV ( Advt No. BR/HR/RECTT/OR/2017)” link.
- After that the advertisement will be opened, you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions completely applicants have to select the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill the online application form with all required details.
- While filling the application form you need to upload required documents.
- Then take a print out of the IOCL Barauni Refinery Application Form.
- The hit on the “Submit” button.
- After that you have to send the hardcopy of the application form with self attested copies of necessary documents in a below stated address.
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery,
Begusarai, Bihar – 851114
Find More: Bihar Jobs
Important Date for www.iocl.com recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form||06.01.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application form||20.01.2018|
|Last Date Of Receipt of Printout of Online Application With Supporting Documents||31.01.2018|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||04.02.2018|
|Tentative Date of Publication Of Written Test Result||12.02.2018|
You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming information against IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IOCL Recruitment||IOCL Results|
|IOCL Admit Card||IOCL Placement Papers|
|IOCL Scholarship||More Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|