IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released job notice as IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment. There are 59 vacancies of JQCA, JEA, JTA & others. Keen applicants may apply for Non-Executive Personnel IV Posts after checking all details.
Applicants may apply for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2018-19 from 17.02.2018. Last Date of submission of online application is 10.03.2018 while closing date for receipt of printout of online application form is 24.03.2018.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|19/02/2018||IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment||IOCL Gujarat Refinery JQCA/ JEA/ JTA-IV Posts 59||Diploma||10/03/2018||See Notification|
IOCL JQCA/JEA/JTA-IV Jobs:
Written test at Vadodara will be held on 25.03.2018. Result of Written Test will be available for download on 17.04.2018. Check all details about IOCL Gujarat Refinery Job openings from below of page.
Your selection for IOCL JQCA Recruitment & other posts is based on presentation in Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test. Gain more details about it from below of page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Jobs:
|Job position||Number of vacancies|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||32|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS)||01|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV||09|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical – Pumps & Compressors)/Junior Technical Assistant – IV||03|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant – IV||05|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||05|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||01|
|Junior Materials Assistant – IV / Junior Technical Assistant – IV||03|
Eligibility criteria for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Vacancy:
You may go through table to know about eligibility criteria for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Junior Quality Control Analyst Recruitment/IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment & other posts.
|Job position||Required qualification|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with at least 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST category|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS)||3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg from recognized Institute/University & Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state)|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD category|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical – Pumps & Compressors)/Junior Technical Assistant – IV||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with at least 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC aspirants & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD contenders.|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant – IV||3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD category|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD category|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSCNagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.|
|Junior Materials Assistant – IV / Junior Technical Assistant – IV||3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation Engg. from recognized Institute/ University with at least of 50% marks in aggregate for OBC candidates & 45% in case of OBC-PwBD|
Age limit for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Vacancies:
Minimum & maximum age of applicants applying for JQCA Recruitment & other posts is 18 years and 26 years respectively.
Relaxation in age:
PwBD aspirants will be allowed age-relaxation up to 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC candidates)
- Up to 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- General and OBC aspirants are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) through SBI e collect only.
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Salary details for IOCL Gujarat Refinery 2018 Recruitment:
Those who get placed for IOCL Junior Technical Assistant Jobs/IOCL Junior Quality Control Analyst Jobs & other posts are entitled to get Rs.11,900-32,000/- from hiring panel of organization.
Besides this, you will also get other allowances / benefits like HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity/ Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme & others.
Mode of selection for IOCL JQCA/JEA/JTA Jobs:
- Aspirant’s selection for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment, IOCL JEA Recruitment & other posts is based on presentation in Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- You need to score minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- You may perform well in all selection rounds to get placed for IOCL Junior Quality Control Analyst Recruitment/ IOCL Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment & other posts.
Get Here: IOCL Placement Papers
Procedure to fill IOCL Gujarat Refinery Application Form 2018:
To apply for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment, follow steps as listed here.
- At first step, you must visit official portal of organization i.e. www.iocl.com
- You may scroll down the page & move under ‘Careers’ head.
- Press on ‘Latest Job openings’ link.
- Hit on ‘Recruitment of Experienced Non-executive Personnel at IOCL’s Refineries Division’ link.
- At new page, you may choose discipline & hit on ‘Proceed’ option.
- Strike on ‘Select’ link accessible in front of ‘Gujarat Refinery’ head.
- You may press on ‘Proceed’ option.
- Again new window will open up, press on “Download the advertisement as PDF file” link.
- Go through all details as listed in IOCL Gujarat Refinery Notification 2018.
- Move back to previous page & press on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill all details in IOCL Gujarat Refinery Online Application Form 2018 as required.
- Upload necessary documents along with form as required.
- After successfully applying /registering on-line applications, you are required to forward print out of on-line application form along with supporting documents at address placed below.
Address to send form:
Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
P.O. Jawahar Nagar,
Dist. Vadodara -391 320(Gujarat)
Check Out Current: Gujarat Jobs
|Date Of Opening Of Online Application||17.02.2018|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||10.03.2018|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Printout Of Online Application Along With Supporting Document||24.03.2018|
|Tentative Date Of Written Test At Vadodara||25.03.2018|
|Likely Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result||17.04.2018|
This is all about IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2018-19. Keep tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IOCL Recruitment||IOCL Results|
|IOCL Admit Card||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|IOCL Scholarship||More Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|