IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has circulated an employment advertisement regarding IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2016. Organization has wanted to hire productive and self motivated applicants for engagement of 100 JEA Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV posts. Keen applicants who want to do work under this reputed organization may apply for IOCL Mathura Refinery Jobs. Candidates who want to apply in future they may get upcoming information against IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2017 through this page, so stay connected with us.
Contenders may apply for above post by sending the IOCL Online Application Form before the last date that is 22nd October 2016. You may collect more information about this recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment
IOCL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV|
|Power & Utility||10|
|Fire & Safety||06|
- Applicants must have completed 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma Course in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering. OR
- Candidates should have possessed B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from recognized university.
Get More B.Sc. Jobs: Press Here
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Age limit of applying candidates for IOCL Jobs should not be more than 26 years as on 30th September 2016 and upper age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC Category as per the organization.
Selected aspirants will get good amount of salary that is Rs. 11900-32000/- by the organization.
Applicants who want to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment they need to pay Rs 150/- as an application fee and applicants who belong to SC/ST/OBC category they are not required to pay application fee.
Mode Of Appointment:
Mode of appointment will be made on the basis of contender’s performance in Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test that will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Read Here: IOCL Placement Papers
How To Apply For IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment?
- First of aspirants should visit official website of the organization that is www.iocl.com
- On the home page you have to select the “Latest Job Opening” tab under the “Indian Oil for Careers” that is available bottom of the page.
- After that you have to select the “Recruitment of Non-Executives against regular posts at Mathura Refinery” link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened on your screen, read the details given on the page very carefully.
- After filling the application form you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link
- Then you have to fill all necessary details related to qualification, date of birth and other relevant details.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- For final submission of application form, press “SUBMIT” button.
- Take a hard copy of filled online application form for future point of reference.
Must Read: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date for submit the application form: 22nd October 2016
Job hunters may check official notification link that is indicated below for getting more information.Candidates can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Cntrl+D for obtaining more details related to IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2017.
To Read IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IOCL Scholarship||IOCL Admit Card|
|IOCL Recruitment||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|