IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment
A newest vacancy notification has been published by Indian Oil Corporation Limited as IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment. Organization invites applications from endowed, suitable and career- oriented candidates for 45 vacant place of Jr. Engineering Assistant- JEA IV in various disciplines. Those who are interested and want to enhance their career can Apply Online for IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2017.
For rest information about IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2018 you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Aspirants who are going to apply Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment need to submit their Indian Oil Corporation Limited Application Form through online/ offline on or before the closing dates which is 31-10-2017.
IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment
Post Name- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
|Disciplines||No. of Vacancy|
|Fire & Safety||01|
For Rest Other– Candidates who want to apply for this position they must 3 years Diploma course in relevant trade from recognized Institute/ University.
For Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)– Applier Must have Matric plus Sub-Officer’s Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular course) from any other recognized institute with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Salary Structure for IOCL Vacancy:
As per candidate’s capabilities, Hired candidates for IOCL Career will be paid Rs. 11,900-32,000/- per month of and norms of organization.
Age Limit Details:
For IOCL Mathura Refinery Jobs-
- Minimum age must be 18 year and
- Maximum age shall be 26 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per organizational rules.
Application Fees for IOCL jobs:
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay as application fee of Rs.150/- though Online mode using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only.
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
For IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment, Selection process will consist of Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) as conducted by the recruitment panel.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment?
- Firstly, visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited official website that is www.iocl.com
- On the home page you need to hit on “Career” Sections and press on “Latest Job Openings” from drop down list.
- A new page will be appeared; you have to hit on “Recruitment of Non Executives (Regular Pay Scale) at Mathura Refinery” link for the post you are applying.
- Read all the Advertisement carefully.
- Hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill an IOCL Online Application Form in correct manner.
- Upload, all the certificates/testimonials and photograph in scanned format as prescribed in the notification.
- Then press on “Submit” button.
- Take a print-out of application form and affix the photo and signature on it, and forward the described documents along with application to the below stated address.
To DGM (HR),
HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery,
Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005
Get Details From Here-> IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment
Date of Opening of Online Application
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||31-10-2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application||07-11-2017|
|Tentative Date of uploading of Written Test Result||15-12-2017|
|Tentative Date of uploading of Final Selection Result||
You need to check Official Link to get complete details related to IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2017-2018.
Applicants if you want to take any queries then you are free to ask questions from our expert by sending your comments below on this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|IOCL Scholarship||IOCL Admit Card|
|IOCL Results||Recruitment Dates By PSU|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|