The Institute for Plasma Research is conducting IPR Recruitment drive to hire keen and qualified candidates. As per the latest IPR notification, there are 49 ITI Apprentice job Openings. Interested candidates for IPR Recruitment 2018 must apply through online mode before the scheduled date.
Candidates who wish to apply for IPR apprentice jobs should know that IPR application process has been started and appliers are informed to fill the IPR application form before the closing date that is 14-08-2018.
The Institute For Plasma Research Recruitment
IPR, scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, invites eligible candidates for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in Trade/ Degree /diploma.
For complete details about IPR Recruitment 2018, you must go through this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well created by our team members. Candidates must download the detailed IPR notification/application format from the direct link provided below.
|Trade Apprentices (ITI)|
|Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA||13|
|Graduate Apprentices (Degree holder)|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||06|
|Instrumentation & Control||01|
|Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder)|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||02|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||01|
For IPR jobs, Candidates should have possessed Degree, Diploma and ITI with I st Class in respective subject form recognized board or university.
Candidates should have the maximum age limit that is 26 years if he/she wants to participate in IPR Recruitment process.
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years,
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years
Shortlisted contenders will be offered below mentioned starting pay grade for apprentice positions:
- For Graduate Apprentices (Degree holder): Rs.9000/- per month
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder): Rs.8000/- per month
- For Trade Apprentices (ITI): Rs.7000/- per month
Mode of selection
The final selection for apprentice positions will be purely based on merit. On IPR web portal, the list of shortlisted candidates and date of document verification will be displayed.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
How to apply for IPR Recruitment 2018 ?
Willing candidates who wants to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research recruitment must follow the certain steps given below:
- The very first step is you need to visit the official website of Institute for Plasma Research that is www.ipr.res.in
- Now, press “jobs” tab available on top of the menu bar of home page.
- Then, you will be navigated to new page. You have to hit on “advertisement” link present beside Trade Apprentices (ITI) Graduate Apprentices (Degree holder) Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder).
- As soon as you hit, a complete detailed notification will be displayed on your screen. Go through all the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- After ensuring your eligibility for IPR Recruitment process, you need to hit on “application format” and continue filling the essential details in correct manner.
- Next, candidates must send the duly completed application form to mail id- [email protected] or should be send at the below postal address within the specified time.
- At last, applications should be super scribed with “Application for Apprentice Trainee” if send through posts.
Chief Administrative Officer
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Near Indira Bridge,
Bhat Village Gandhinagar- 382428. Gujarat (India)
The last date for submission of online application form: 14-08-2018
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
For more information about IPR Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official website regularly. If you have any query related to this post, you may comment us in the below section and stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|