The Institute for Plasma Research is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy; Govt. of India has asserted job advertisement regarding IPR Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from highly motivated and result oriented candidates for filling up the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria they must grab this great chance to explore a new future in plasma Industry by applying for IPR Jobs. Stay in touch with us for getting more upcoming details against IPR Recruitment 2017.
Willing contenders may apply for IPR Vacancy by sending the online application for before the closing date that is 13th September 2016 and also submit the hardcopy of the application form before the last date that is 20th September 2016. For getting more information about Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment you just need to scroll down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
Junior Research Fellow
Aspirants must have possessed M.Sc. in Physics degree with minimum of 60% marks and GATE-2015 / GATE-2016 qualified from recognized university.
To Get More Post Graduates Jobs: Hit Here
Age limit of applying candidates for IPR Vacancies should not be more than 28 years and Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-servicemen candidates, as per Government of India orders on the subject.
Selected candidates will get Rs.25,000/- p.m. + 30% HRA as per DAE guidelines for first two years and on re designation by committee on in third year as SRF @ Rs.28000/- p.m
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of screening the application form and these shortlisted applicants will be called fort interview that will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
To Crack Interview Must Read The Below Tips
How To Apply For IPR Recruitment?
- Applicants who want to apply have to visit the web portal of Institute for Plasma Research that is www.ipr.res.in
- Aspirants are required to hit on “Jobs” tab which is located at top of homepage.
- Now various job links will be opened on your computer screen applicants are required to hit on “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” link.
- You have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press “Apply Online” link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph and required documents at the time of filling application form.
- Applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application.
- After that you have to send the hardcopy of the application form with necessary documents in a below stated address before the closing date.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
The Acting Chief Administrative Officer,
Institute for Plasma Research
Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village,
Dist. Gandhinagar – 382 428
- Closing date for sending the online application form: 13th September 2016
- Last date for submission of hardcopy of the application form: 20th September 2016
Keen aspirants may attain more significant information through official notification link that is given below. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting further updates against IPR Recruitment 2017.
To Read IPR Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section