JKPSC Admit Card
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is going to issue JKPSC Admit Card for candidates, who are preparing to appear for J&K Medical Officer (MO) Exam. Commission has planned to organize this exam on 20.08.2017. So, participating candidates may download their JKPSC Admit Card 2017 by logging on to official web portal of commission before the exam date reached. Candidates are informed that they must bring JKPSC Hall Ticket for the purpose of verification, if they don’t have their Medical Officer (MO) Exam Call Letter / JKPSC Admit Card 2018, they cannot enter in examination hall and unable to giving exam.
Key Points of this Page:
Status of JKPSC Call Letter
Procedure to Download JKPSC Admit Card
Direct Link to get Hall Ticket
Those aspirants, who will be succeeded in qualifying J & K Medical Officer Examination, 2017 will be recruited to concerned services. Candidates may also attain their JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Hall Ticket by following the guidelines affirmed below on this web page that is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Appearing candidates must check the complete page for getting complete info about JKPSC Admit Card 2017–2018.
JKPSC Admit Card
How to Download JKPSC Admit Card?
Candidates can follow below stated steps for downloading their JKPSC exam admission ticket.
- First of all, candidates need to login to the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates need to hit on suitable link which is navigated in “What’s New” section.
- By hitting the said link above you will directed to the next page as:
- You have to enter your “Online Application Form No.” and tap on “Submit”.
- Within few seconds you will be able to see your hall ticket on your computer screen.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe till examination purpose.
JKPSC Written Test: Read Some Info
Speaking about JKPSC Admit Card 2017:
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is going to conduct JKPSC written exam for recruitment of candidates on the vacant posts of Medical Officer. Before conducting exam, organization will be released JKPSC Competitive exam admit card on its official website. Candidates can download it through online mode by following the instructions mentioned above. No participants are permitted to get enter in examination hall without hall ticket. So all the aspirants are required to download admit card before the commencement of exam.
Check Latest Topics: JKPSC Syllabus
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- At the time of exam, candidates must bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Before appearing in exam, appearing candidates must download their admit card before the date of exam.
- After downloading exam hall ticket, must check validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- To check Date, Time and Venue of the Exam, you may put an eye on Admit Card.
- They have to carry their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Applicants are suggested to be safe their exam hall ticket till the joining because sometimes call letter must be at the time of joining.
- At the time of downloading exam admit card, candidates can be contacted the official authorities.
JKPSC Exam Date: 20.08.2017
Candidates must go through the Official Link to get their JKPSC Admit Card 2017-2018. You may stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates regarding JKPSC Admit Card 2017. Candidate having any query related to this page, may write in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JKPSC Recruitment||JKPSC Results|
|Best Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|