Too Many Students, Too Few Rooms!! Apply For JNU Admission before its too late. Those candidates who want to take admission to Under Graduate, Post Graduate & Master’s Degree Courses such as M.Phil./Ph.D / Pre-Ph.D / M.Tech / M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A / B.A etc they need to submit the application form. We keep updating all the latest details regarding JNU Admission 2017 here so check this page regularly and don`t miss any updated information.
Interested candidates are required to fill the application form through online mode. Candidates need to submit the application form on or before the last date. You may acquire the complete details regarding JNU Notification from the below section of this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- B.A. (Hons.)
- Part Time
JNU Eligibility Criteria:
- For Doctoral Courses:
Candidates seeking admission to M.Phil /Ph.D / MPH Courses they must have completed Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
- For Post Graduate Courses:
Aspirants must hold Graduation Degree in the relevant subject or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 2nd Division that is 50% marks with good academic records from Accrediated University.
- For Graduation Courses:
Candidates who want to get admission to Graduation Courses they must have completed 12th Standard in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board.
|Name of Courses||Application Fee|
|M.Phil./Ph.D Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D M.Tech/Ph.D MPH/Ph.D||Rs. 295/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Jawaharlal Nehru University” payable at New Delhi.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
The admission to above given courses shall be made on the basis of the relative merit.
Process to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission:
Candidates are required to follow the below mentioned steps:
- In the first stage the Security Guard will issue access token for coming in the Convention Centre and help them to proceed.
- The Help Desk staff will manage aspirants appointed for admission to approach the Enquiry Counter located in Auditorium‐2 to obtain a token for Registration (waiting lounge).
- The staff at the token counter will help the aspirants in obtaining their papers managed and tagged in order.
- Token for registration will be issued only when papers are found in order. Four kind of tokens will be issued like Foreign National, Reserved category, Direct PhD/JRF, and General category.
- Those candidates who have studying at JNU and had submitted their migration certificate in this university, you have to first approach the concerned School/Centre and then the Evaluation Branch to get a certificate in this regard in the prescribed form which is available at the counter centre.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
For Foreign National Aspirant:
- For the fresher aspirants/continued students of the foreign national the registration will be done in Room No. 109.
- The admission sheet will be created by the admission staff itself. The Finance Branch will assign one of their staff members to gather the Demand Draft.
- After completing the Registration formalities the Admission staff will direct these students to the School/Centre.
Documents to be produced at the time Registration Process:
- Pre-Enrolment Forms (available online from login)
- Five copies of recent passport size photographs
- Two sets of self-attested copies of the Matriculation, Higher secondary, Pre-University Or Indian School Certificate or Senior School Certificate (10+2), or an equivalent examination certificate showing the age / date of birth of the candidate.
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Two sets of self-attested copies of marks obtained by the candidate in Senior School, Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree examination etc
- Two sets of self-attested copies of the Bachelor’s degree and / or Master’s Degree;
- Two attested copies of caste Certificate.
- For Person with Disability Candidates: Two copies of Medical Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution / University last.
- Two Anti-Ragging Affidavits
- Demand Draft required
Do You Know: How To Survive First Year Of College
Last Date for Registration: August 2017
For more details check the official notification. Candidates may subscribe our web portal www.recuitmentinboxx.com for getting updates direct in your mail box or need to stay connect with us for obtain latest updates instantly related to JNU Admission 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JNU Recruitment||Scholarship in India|
|JNU Admit Card||JNU MCA Application Form|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|