Students who want to take admission in 5 year Dual Degree B.Tech & MS/ M.Tech course are required to apply against JNU Admission notification. For this, they can go through the official website of the university i.e. www.jnu.ac.in
After that, individuals need to fill and submit the application form through online process. Submission after the closing date will not be accepted by the university. On this web page, essential information like admission process, fees structure, important dates etc are mentioned.
Important Things For You:
Admission in against Jawaharlal Nehru University B.Tech & MS/M.Tech course will be done on the basis of students’ ranking in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Exam which was conducted in the month of April 2018.
For more details regarding JNU Admission 2018, candidates need to go through the below section of this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and submit the form through proper mode.
Eligibility Criteria for JNU B.Tech & MS/M.Tech Admission:
Those individuals who want to apply against Jawaharlal Nehru University B.Tech & MS/M.Tech Admission should have done 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board. Contenders must have attended JEE Main Exam.
Check Out: Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure
JNU Admission Procedure:
Admissions in Five-Year Dual Degree Programmes (BTech + MTech/MS) at Jawaharlal Nehru University will be done on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Ranking. Only those contenders who had crack the JEE Main Exam are eligible to apply for JNU Delhi Admission.
Know About: Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship
How to Apply for JNU Admission 2018 ?
Those students who want to apply against Jawaharlal Nehru University admission are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.jnu.ac.in
- Then select “Admissions” tab which is given at the top of the home page.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page.
- Check the notification section and select the suitable link which is related to JNU Five-Year Dual Degree Programmes (BTech + MTech/MS) Admission 2018.
- Download the JNU Admission Notification and read the entire details.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and select new registration button.
- Fill the correct details and hit “Register” option.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password and you JNU Registration will be done.
- Enter the e-mail ID and password and hit “Login” button.
- Fill JNU Application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Jawaharlal Nehru University Application form for further use.
Last date to apply against JNU B.Tech & MS/M.Tech Admission: Updating Soon
If you find the above information about JNU Admission 2018- 2019 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|List Of Universities In Delhi||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Scholarship in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Student Success Strategies|