JSSC PGT Admit Card
Those contenders who are going to attend the PGT Teacher Exam must download the JSSC PGT Admit Card. If any contender failed to download the JSSC Admit Card then he will not be able to attend the Jharkhand PGTTCE.
Candidates can get the JSSC Teacher Exam Hall Ticket by following the basic steps which are given below. Call letter is that much important for applicants because it includes essential details about them.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|19/02/2018||JSSC PGT Admit Card||Jharkhand PGTTCE Teacher Exam Hall Ticket- 3080||Download Admit Card|
After conducting the exam, the organization will conduct personal interview round. Those individuals who will be able to crack the PI will get selected against 3080 Teacher recruitment.
To grab further information about JSSC PGT Admit Card 2018, aspirants need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, follow the below steps and get your JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Exam Admit Card.
JSSC PGT Admit Card
Steps to Download JSSC Admit Card 2018:
Candidates those who want to download Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission PGT Admit Card are supposed to follow the basic instructions:
- Firstly, individuals need to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.jssc.nic.in
- Then check the left section of the home page and select admit card option.
- Within few seconds you will be redirected on a new page.
- Select “Online Admit Card for PGTTCE-2017” link.
- Enter your user ID and password and hit login button.
- Your JSSC Teacher Exam Hall Ticket will be shown on your digital screen.
- Check the complete details in it and download the same.
- At last take a hard copy of Jharkhand PGTTCE Admit Card for further use.
Importance of JSSC Hall Ticket:
It is essential to download the JSSC PGT Admit Card as it includes all the required details about aspirant and exam. Without Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Teacher Exam Hall Ticket, no candidate will be able to attend the exam.
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Details in JSSC Call Letter:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date/ Time
- Exam Center
- Subject Code
- Roll Number
- Signature and other details
You Can Also Check: SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material
After downloading the JSSC PGT Hall Ticket, candidates need to attend the mains examination which will be held from 03-03-2018 to 27-03-2018. The authority will not allow any contender without the JSSC PGT Call letter.
JSSC PGT Mains Exam Pattern 2018:
- The exam will be conducted in to two parts i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I will be of 100 marks.
- Paper II will be of 300 marks.
- Each paper will be runs for 3 hours; no extra time will be given to any aspirant.
- Total 250 questions will be asked in the Jharkhand Teacher Mains Exam.
|Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Knowledge & Hindi||100||100||3 Hrs|
|Concerned Subjects||150||300||3 Hrs|
Get Complete Detailed: JSSC PGT Teacher Syllabus
JSSC PGT Mains Exam will be conducted from 03-03-2018 to 27-03-2018.
Those contenders who want to know more about JSSC Admit Card 2018 can follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
If you have any query regarding Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Admit Card then write it in the comment box which is framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JSSC Recruitment||JSSC Answer Key|
|JSSC Result||Jharkhand SSC Syllabus|
|How to Crack SSC Exam||JSSC Exam Calendar|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC General Awareness|