Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society has promulgated latest vacancies notice entitled as KARHFW Recruitment. Through this advertisement, eligible and dedicated aspirants are highly invited for filling up the 1430 latest vacancies such as Sr Medical Officer/GDMO and others. Job seekers who have the required eligibility criteria and want to enhance their career, they may apply for KARHFW Recruitment 2017 now.
This Page Requires…
|KARHFW Vacancy & age limit||Qualification for KARHFW Sr. MO/GDMO Recruitment|
|Salary Scale for Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2017||Enrollment Process for Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment|
|Way To Submit Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society Application Form||Important Dates|
|Essential Note||Official link for Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society Vacancies|
Candidates have to submit their filled application forms on its official website through online mode on or before the deadline date that is “11-09-2017”. You can also take the help from the below prescribed instructions for applying against the same. Now get more information about KARHFW Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this web page this is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the designations||Total Vacancies|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialists|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||167|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||79|
|General Duty Medical Officers||365|
Contenders who are applying for KARHFW Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 should hold MBBS Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in the relevant subject from well recognized university or institute with good academic record.
Get here Latest: Medical Jobs
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the KARHFW Jobs should be minimum 21 years and maximum 42 Years of age is required.
- While relaxation in age will be given to reserved category aspirants according to the norms of the organization.
Pay Scale for Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society Jobs:
|Name of the Profiles||Monthly Salary|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialists||Rs 30400- Rs 51300|
|General Duty Medical Officers||Rs 28,100- Rs 50,100|
Application Fee For KARHFW Senior Medical Officer Exam 2017:
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 300|
Procedure to fill KARHFW Application form:
- First of all, job seekers have to visit to the official web portal of the Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society that is “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Now you have to move the cursor towards the “Notification” link which is well specified in the right side of the homepage and open it.
- This will navigate you to the next page which contains all the recruitment advertisement links.
- Choose and press on the suitable link such as “1430 Posts Of Senior Medical Officer / Specialist/ GDMO’s In The Department Of Health & Family Welfare Services”.
- Then read the advertisement very carefully.
- Then you have to press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill KARHFW Online Application Form with relevant information in prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph along with scanned signature and also the documents if needed.
- Now at the end, you have to press on the “Submit” button and must take a print out of it for future usage.
The Last date to submit the Applications: 11-09-2017
Find Out More: Karnataka Jobs
Contenders can avail additional information about KARHFW Recruitment 2017-2018 through this Official Link or above stated notification link which is well presented by the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy|