Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
The department of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is going to start Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission for Class I to XI for 2018-19 academic session. Those, who want to fill application form for केंद्रीय विद्यालय Admission, can apply in the month of February 2018.
KV Sangathan is all set to issue admission notification, which must contain details of fee, eligibility, dates etc. students having satisfying eligibility criteria as mentioned below on this page, can fill their forms for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018.
In India there are many parents, who want to get admit their children for study in केंद्रीय विद्यालय and for this motive they apply for the admission of Class I to XI Admission. As every year admission are going to start soon for eligible students through online mode.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided detailed information of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 as per your convenience or comfort, so please have a look downwards and easily fill केंद्रीय विद्यालय Admission Application form as according to the steps.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Age Criteria for KVS Admission 2018-19:
|Class||Minimum age on 31st march|
of the year in which admission
|Maximum age on 31st march|
of the year in which admission
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of differently abled children by principal.
For XI and XII: There is no age restriction for admission in class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing class X examination. Similarly there will be no age limitation for the students who are going to take admission in Class XII.
Relaxation in terms of seats:
- 5% for Scheduled candidates
- 3% for differently abled candidates.
- 15% for SC candidates
- 25% for student belonging to economically weaker sections of society (EWS).
Class Strength and component Authorities:
|Up to 40||Principal|
Up to 31st July
|Registered and eligible|
candidates subject to
availability of vacancies
|Up to 50||Principal|
Up to 30th Nov
|This provision is applicable|
only for those parents
of CAT I and Civil & Defence
sector and CAT I & II in
project & institutes of
higher learning who
have been transferred
during the current
session after the
registration process is
over. The admission
will be granted on first –
Cum – first serve basis
immediately as and
when parent approaches
for admission in
Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2018 Fee Structure
|Admission Fees||Rs. 25/-|
|Re-Admission Fees||Rs. 100/-|
|Class 9th & 10th for Boys||Rs. 200/-|
|Class 11th & 12th Commerce and Humanities for Boys||Rs. 300/-|
|Class 11th & 12th Science for Boys||Rs. 400/-|
|Class 3rd onwards for computer education||Rs. 100/-|
|Computer Science fee (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs. 150/-|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi From Class 1st to 12th||Rs. 500/-|
Procedure of selection in Kendriya Vidyalaya
- For class 1 to 8: On Priority basis
- For Class 9 & 11: based on admission test
You can check detailed process also by going downwards so please have a look!!!
Method of Admission to Class I:
- In first phase
10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Differently abled taken together.
- In second phase
Remaining seats are to be filled as per existing Priority category system. The short fall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants.
Don’t Have Money To Pay Fee: Check Best Ways Here
NEIGHBOURHOOD & PROOF OF RESIDENCE
- Proof of residence shall have to be produced by all applicants. However admission cannot be denied due to non-submission of Proof of residence.
- A self-declaration in writing from the parent about distance may also be accepted to this effect.
Every Kendriya Vidyalaya will constitute a committee for the purpose of supervising a system of Draw of Lots to be held in Class I or in any other class wherever such stage is reached when all candidates of a particular category or having same number of transfers cannot be accommodated against available number of seats.
Admission for Class II to Class VIII:
There will be not any test conducted for admission into Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted on the basis of Priority category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be).
If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota. (Class VI Onwards).
Admission for Class IX:
For admission to Class IX, students have to appear in admission test, shall be conducted by the KVS and a merit list prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
Admission to Class XI:
Admission to Class XII in streams of Humanities, Commerce and Science will be on the basis of merit list prepared as the CGPA obtained by student in Class X. Class strength is reserved at 40 per stream.
In case of candidates obtaining the same CGPA
- Candidates obtaining a higher grade in Maths will be given preference.
- If candidates have the same grade in Maths then Grades in Maths and Science will be given preference.
- In case of tie between two candidates in these subject grades, student older in age will be given preference.
Check Here: Top 100 Best Career Options In India
A student who has not qualified for admission in a particular stream will be allowed fresh admission to another stream in the next academic session provided he/she improves his/her performance.
- Fresh Admission for Non KV Students
Fresh Admission for Non KV Students would be made on the following eligibility criteria
- Science and Commerce Stream (Minimum 8.0 CGPA)
- Humanities (Minimum 6.4 CGPA)
Equivalence Of N.I.O.S / State Boards / ICSE For Admission In Class XI In Kendriya Vidyalayas
The students of State Boards/ICSE/NIOS where marks are awarded be considered for admission in class XI if vacancies exist. The marks awarded in various subjects are considered against the corresponding Grade awarded by CBSE. Marks of different subjects are to be converted into grades as per CBSE norms as given below:
Conversion of marks into Grades:
Marks of different subjects are to be converted into grades as per CBSE norms as given below:
Read Also: Golden Rules of Career Success
Way of Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Registration:
Parents who are willing that their kids are getting admission in the institute then they must follow these steps as under given –
- First of all you must go through the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya i.e. kvsangathan.nic.in
- Now you are required to follow “Announcements” section, at the mid of home page.
- From the same section, you should hit on an appropriate link related to Kendriya Vidyalaya 1st-12th Class Application Form.
- On the next page you will get information related to KVS Online Admissions. You are required to fill all the details very carefully.
- After reading all the details in notification you have to press the link of “Apply Online” available on the same page.
- You must fill complete details in Registration Form.
- Upload all relevant documents which are given below and at last recheck the complete form.
- Then hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for further use.
Significant Documents to be attached to the registration form:
- For Class I
Certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel or Affidavit.
- For other classes
The date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department would be accepted. The original certificate of date of birth should be returned to the parent after verification.
- Up to class VIII
Admissions up to class-VIII may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body or affidavit.
- Grandchildren of the Honorable Members
- For grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament and PSU Employees a certificate of relationship must be produced.
- This is also applicable for grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Other Certificates
- Children belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories are required to produce a certificate issued by a state or union government.
- Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to produce a certificate from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation center.
- In case of children whose parents have been transferred a service certificate showing the number of transfers in the last seven years, duly stamped by the Head office with name designation and other relevant particulars in bold letters should be produced.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of Residence.
Must Read: 10 Necessities Of Smart Learning
|Online registration for Class I||1st Week of February 2018|
|Last date of online Registration|
for Class I
|1st Week of March 2018|
|Declaration of selected students|
for Class I
|3rd Week of February 2018|
|Registration for Class II onwards|
(except Class XI)
|1st Week of April 2018|
|Extended date for second notification|
admissions to be made under RTE
Provisions (Class I), if sufficient
applications not received under RTE
|2nd Week of April 2018|
|Last date of registration for Class|
|In case of sufficient number of registration|
for SC/ ST not rec. in I phase,
second notification may be issued
|May to June 2018|
|Declaration of list of class|
|Last week of April 2018|
|Admission for class II onwards||From last week of April|
2018 to 1st week of May 2018
|Registration for class XI||within 20 days after|
declaration of board results
|Display of list & admission for class XI||within 30 days after|
declaration of board result
|Last date of admission for all classes||End of July 2018|
Note: Hope you are satisfy with this page of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 – 19 if you want to go through Official Notification then please hit on above stated link which is well presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||How To Find Study Material Online|
|Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together||Career After 10th/12th In India|