Konkan Railway Admit Card
Get here Konkan Railway Admit Card!! Organization is going to conduct Group-D Computer Based Test (CBT) in the month of October 2018. For this, organization is still inviting applications from 17-08-2018 to 16-09-2018.
Those candidates, who are going to appear in Konkan Railway Group-D Exam, must download their e-Call Letter through online mode either from this page or by visiting to the official website that is www.konkanrailway.com
Konkan Railway Group-D Admit Card 2018: Download Here
Organization has released the Konkan Railway Recruitment notification for filling up the 100 vacancies of Group-D. Candidates are advised to download Konkan Railway e-Call Letter as soon as possible, without KRCL Hall ticket you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Here on this page we have provided complete details regarding Konkan Railway Admit Card 2018. You need to go through it. This page is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Konkan Railway Admit Card
Selection Process for KRCL Recruitment:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Standards
Must Check: Konkan Railway Syllabus
How to download KRCL Group D Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official site of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited i.e. www.konkanrailway.com to download the KRCL Call Letter/ KRCL Trackman Call Letter
- Go to the “Recruitment” tab available at the menu bar of the home page for downloading Konkan Railway Call Letter.
- Then follow the “Current Notifications” link.
- After that press the suitable link to download the Konkan Railway Admit Card 2018
- Then a new page will be open in front of you, here you need to put asked details like user ID & password to get Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Admit Card.
- After this, press on ‘Login’ tab and within few seconds your Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Hall Ticket will open on your desktop screen.
- At last, save your KRCL 2018 call letter & carry it during exam time.
Konkan Railway Group D Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Questions Paper Will be of 100 Questions/Marks.
- The Time Duration of Exam 90 Minutes
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks.
- The Questions Paper Will be Based on General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science & Current Affairs.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- UR -40%
- OBC-NCL/SC/ST – 30%
- PWD (UR-38 %, Others-28%)
Read Here: Railway Current Affairs
Particulars mentioned on Konkan Railway Hall Ticket:
Contenders may check listed details on Konkan Railway Group D Admit Card 2018 after downloading it.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Application Number / Registration Number
- Reporting Time
- Hall Ticket Number
- Examination Date and Timings
- Mother’s or Father’s name
- Examination Name
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Venue Name, Code, Address
- Date of Birth
- Important instructions for the exam
Document to be carried along with KRCL Admit Card 2018:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter’s Card
- Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
- Driving Licence
- ID Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Konkan Railway Group D Exam Date: October 2018
To get Konkan Railway Admit Card 2018, candidates need to go through the official link. Candidates are requested to stay tuned with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates time to time. If you have any question or query then you may ask us in below provided comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Konkan Railway Result||Railway Exam Syllabus|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Quiz|
|Railway Exam Question Papers||Railway Exams Preparation Books|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Previous Year Question Papers|