Kurukshetra University Admission
The Kurukshetra University is going to release the notification regarding the Kurukshetra University Admission. Various courses offered by the KU at UG/PG and doctorate level. Interested candidates can apply online for Kurukshetra university notification 2018 by filling the KUK Application Form before the last date. Application form is invited by eligible students for admission in the first year of various graduate and post graduate courses for the academic session 2018-2019.
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria requisite for filling the kurukshetra university application form and other detailed info from this page. To get further information about Kurukshetra University Admission 2018, eligibility criteria, application fee and other information you need to scroll down the entire page which is well framed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kurukshetra University Admission
Five year integrated courses:
- M.Sc. engineering physics-I
- M.Sc. bio technology-I
- M.Sc. (Hons) Economics-I
- M.A/B.Sc./B.Com Courses
- M.A-I (General)
- M.Sc. (Vocational) tourism and travel management
- M.Com (General)
- M.Sc. (Medical)
Self financing courses:
- Bachelor of computer application (B.C.A-I)
- Bachelor of tourism management (B.T.M-I)
- B.P.Ed.; B.Ed. Special Edu.(V.I.)
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Eligibility Criteria for KUK Admission:
For UG courses:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized University or board.
- Candidate must be 17 years of age
For PG courses:
- Candidate must have passed graduation in related stream from any recognized university or board.
- Candidate must be 21 years of age
For Ph.D. courses:
- Candidate must have passed post graduation in the related stream from any recognized university.
- Candidate must be 24 years of age
Aspirants willing to take admission in Kurukshetra University for their willing programme need to pay application fee as category wise given below:
- Rs 300/- for general category
- Rs 75/- for reserved candidates of Haryana only
For B.Tech Biotechnology Admission:
Applications complete in all respect should reach in the office of Director UIET, with a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (General), 125/- (for SC/BC) in favour of Director, UIET, payable at Kurukshetra
- If a candidate applies for more than four courses (including additional courses), he/she will apply separate Application Form for each course alongwith fee of 600/- (Rs.150/-for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana).
- Fee should be deposited in Bank Account No.10139650276 through Fee-Deposit-Slip only in SBI, K.U.K. branch
All candidates have to qualify the Entrance Examination conducted by University to get admission in Kurukshetra University. Candidates who have qualified the exam are required to deposit the college dues at the time of counselling, failing which their admission will stand automatically cancelled.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Colleges Participating in the Kurukshetra University Admission 2018:
Seven State Universities for the following courses for the session 2017-18
- KU, Kurukshetra
- MDU, Rohtak
- CDLU, Sirsa
- BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan
- IGU, Meerpur
- CBLU, Bhiwani
- CRSU, Jind
How to fill Kurukshetra University Admission application form 2018?
- Interested candidates can obtain the Kurukshetra University Admission from the official site kukadmissions.in
- Hit to the ‘Prospectus’ link and read all the details cautiously
- After ensures the eligibility, candidates need to select the “New Registration” tab which is given on the left side of the page
- Now candidates are obligatory to fill all the details given on the dialog box and hit to the login button
- Application form must be filled by the candidates with all the details asked
- Affix your passport size photograph on designated place in form.
- Application fee is to be paid, once the application form is filled
- Attach the qualification documents / certificates or Marksheet with it
- At last, send this duly filled form to the below stated address.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Dr R.K Sudan, Principal
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Important dates for KUK admission 2018:
|Event||Start date (Tentative)||Last date (Tentative)|
|Registration starts for all non-technical courses||01-06-2018||01-07-2018|
|Registration starts for MBA course||25-06-2018|
|Registration starts for M.Tech. In CSE, Energy & Environmental Mgmt, Micro Electronics & VLSI Designs, Nano Science & Tech, Instrumentation Engg||30-06-2018|
|Registration starts for MBA (2 years)||28-06-2018|
|Registration starts for B. Pharmacy||30-06-2018|
|Registration starts for B.A. LL.B. (Hons)||18-06-2018|
|Registration starts for LL.B. Professional||25-06-2018|
|Registration starts for LL.M||09-07-2018|
|Registration starts for MTTM / MHM & CT||09-07-2018|
Admission Helpline/Enquiry Numbers:
A Call Centre/Help Desk consisting of 7240725080, 7240725081, 7240725082, 7240725083, 7240725084, 7240725085, 7240725086 will be operational for 24×7 to solve the problems of aspirants in Deans’ Building, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra on all working days.
To get more details regarding Kurukshetra University Admission 2018 visit the Official Link. You can subscribe with us just by entering your email address in our subscription box and gets latest updates directly in your mail box or keep visiting here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Kurukshetra University Result||Kurukshetra University Date Sheet|
|Kurukshetra University Admit Card||Latest Current Affairs|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|