LIC AAO Recruitment
Grab various AAO vacancies!! Get all the details of LIC AAO Recruitment by going through page. Life Insurance Corporation of India is all set to conduct exam against LIC notification in order to recruit eligible candidates for filling up various Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs. Candidates who are seeking govt jobs, they must check LIC AAO exam dates and apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 before deadline.
This page includes:
LIC AAO Vacancies
LIC AAO jobs Details
Age Requirement in Life Insurance Corporation AAO Jobs
Salary in Life Insurance Corporation Vacancies
Selection process for LIC Jobs
Candidates who’ve done bachelors or masters, can apply for licindia.in Recruitment. Keen Job Hunters need to submit the application form by following online procedure with all the relevant documents on or before the closing date. Candidates who are interested to attain more information regarding LIC AAO Recruitment 2017–2018, are advised to stay tuned with this page which is tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
LIC AAO Recruitment
Assistant Administrative Officer
- Aspirants must attain a Bachelors or Master Degree in concerned subject from recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium with knowledge of computer applications.
- Candidates who have experienced in allied streams will be favorable to them.
Check Out More:
- The maximum age of the candidates applying for the Life Insurance Corporation AAO Vacancies should not be below 21 years and upper age should not be above 30 years.
- Relaxation age will be given to the candidates who are reserved as per the GOI Rules.
- For SC/ ST category: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwD (General): 10 years
- For PwD (OBC): 13 years
- For PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
The candidates who will be selected for the LIC vacancy will get consolidates and satisfactory=y amount of pay scale on monthly basics with other allowances and perks from the concerned departments.
Also Check Out From Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Application Fee for LIC Recruitment:
Appliers have to pay a certain amount in Life Insurance Corporation AAO Recruitment as an application fee in monetary terms, for more check below. Payment of fee will be paid through online mode only using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For General: Rs. 600/- + Transaction Charges
- For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Transaction Charges
- The Selection for the Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment will be based on written test on subject knowledge, General Studies and General Knowledge.
- The Exam will be of objective type and the duration will be 2 hour.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for attending test
|Section||Questions||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|3||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60|
|5||English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40||–|
Download From Here: LIC Syllabus
Documents to be uploaded along with the application are:
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificate
- 2 passport size photographs (one photo to be pasted on the application and other to be attached with the application indicated his/her name on back side)
- Self addressed postcard & envelope
How to Apply For LIC AAO Recruitment?
- Candidates need to log on the official website of the organization i.e. www.licindia.in
- Select the “Careers” tab from the bottom of the homepage
- From the next page select appropriate notification link for the AAO Jobs.
- read the whole LIC AAO notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- After that download the application form given along with the application.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- After filling it, press the “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
Last Date to Apply:
Last date of Submit of application is Updated Soon
To get more information about the LIC AAO Recruitment 2017–2018, please check the official Link. To get more updates of Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment please keep visiting our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|LIC Recruitment||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||LIC Scholarship|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|