|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Translator (31 posts)||14-08-2017|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Lok Sabha Secretariat has released Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment for filling 31 vacancies for the post of translator. Application forms are invited from the desired and eligible aspirants for filling the available vacancies. Job seekers who want to work in Government sector should apply for Lok Sabha Translator/Clerk Jobs. Candidates who are interested in Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 have to submit their application form 14-08-2017.
This Page includes:
|Details about Lok Sabha Vacancy||Essential qualification|
|Limitation of age||Salary details|
|Selection procedure||Exam pattern|
|How to apply for Translator/Clerk Jobs||Postal address|
Written exams will be conducted for selecting the candidates i.e. Preliminary examination and Main examination. Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in both the exams. The organization pays good package of remuneration to their employees and some other facilities also. Further information regarding Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2018 is available below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Total no. of vacancies available is 31; details are given below in the table:
|Category||No. of vacancies|
The interested candidate should have done-:
- Master’s degree in Hindi from a recognized university with English as a subject at the Degree Level or Master’s degree in English from a recognized university with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
- Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognized by the Government.
Check out More: Post Graduate Jobs
Applied contender should be not more than 27 years of age (29 years for the experienced candidates).
Some relaxation for reserved categories is mentioned in the table:
|Category||If in service in public sector Undertaking||If not in service in public sector Undertaking||Ex-serviceman|
|SC and ST||10 years||05 years||50 years|
|OBC||08 years||03 years||48 years|
|GEN||05 years||Nil||45 years|
The selected aspirants will get remuneration of Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in 2 written exams i.e. Preliminary examination and Main examination.
For Preliminary Exam:
|GK Current Affairs and Current Affairs||50||75 minutes|
For Main Exam:
|Translation from Hindi to English|
Translation from English to Hindi
|English Essay, Precis and Grammar**|
Hindi Essay, Precis and Grammar**
Download PDF: Lok Sabha Secretariat 2017 Recruitment
How to apply for Lok Sabha recruitment:
- Interested candidates have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.loksabha.nic.in.
- Then hit “Recruitment” option which is given at the right side of the home page.
- After that a new page will open where you can see all the links regarding recruitments.
- Press “Filling up of vacancies on direct recruitment basis for the post of Translator in Lok Sabha Secretariat-Advt. NO.8/2017” link and a PDF fill will open on your screen.
- Read all the details about Lok Sabha Translator vacancy there and download the application form.
- Fill the form very carefully and paste a passport size photograph in the box then enclose in an envelope with the attested copies of documents and sent the envelope at the postal address.
Joint Recruitment Cell
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe,
Check Latest: Delhi Jobs
The last date for submitting the form is 21-08-2017
Candidates can get more details through Official Link about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017–2018. If you have any query then may write us in the comment box.
Follow us on Twitter and Google plus for more updates regarding recruitments/career.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
An employment notification has been released regarding Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment. The organization desires to recruit eligible candidates for the vacant post of Junior Clerk. Interested candidates who are looking for Lok Sabha Secretariat job can fill the application form through online procedure for which the starting date is 10.07.2017 and the closing date is 09.08.2017. Job seekers who want to get recruited in this government Department should not miss this great opportunity and must apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Highlights of this Page:
|Process to fill Application Form||Pay Details|
|Last date to Apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat job||Mode of Selection|
Aspirants who are interested to get recruited in this government Department must go through the below stated information on this page before applying. The applicants who possess Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for above vacant post. Get further significant details regarding Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017–2018 from the below section of the page which is well planned by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details:
Junior Clerk- 36
The candidates applying for the above vacant position should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized and reputed institute or university and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/Hindi stream.
Find Today: Graduate Jobs
The upper age limit of the aspirants should be 27 years and age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories as given under:
|Category||If in service in Government/|
Public Sector Undertaking*
|If not in service in Government/|
Public Sector Undertaking
|SC & ST||Up to 10 years||5 years|
|OBC||Up to 8 years||3 years|
|GEN||Up to 5 years||Nil|
|Ex-Servicemen||Length of Military Service plus 3 years up-to the maximum of 45 years, 48 years and 50 years for the candidates belonging to GEN, OBC and SC/ST categories, respectively|
|Employees of Lok Sabha Secretariat||No age Limit Provided that 3 years continuous regular service has been completed in Lok Sabha Secretariat|
Get here More Upcoming: Clerk Recruitment
As per the decision of the selection panel, the selection will be done in two stages that are Paper I-Preliminary Examination and Paper II-Main Examination. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the overall performance in Paper I and II. The examination pattern is as follows:-
- Preliminary Examination:
|Part-A||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50 minutes|
|Part-B||General English (50 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in each part)||50|
- Main Examination:
|I||Essay, Letter and Grammar||100||2 hours|
|II||Typing test at 40 w.p.m. in English/Hindi||100||10 minutes|
Read This: How to Prepare English For Competitive Exams
Applying Procedure for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website which is www.loksabha.nic.in
- Now hit on the “Recruitment” link given on the right side of the home page.
- On the new page you will find current vacancies link and you are required to hit on the link as “Filling up vacancies on Direct Recruitment Basis for the Post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat-Advt.NO 7/2017”.
- A PDF file will open on your page and now read the instructions carefully given in the PDF.
- Now come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply online for the post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat (Advt. No.7/2017)” to fill online application.
- Hit on “Register” button to fill the online application form.
- After that Registration form will open on your screen and you have to fill the form with accurate datails and upload all the required documents and then hit on “Submit” button, a registration Id and password will be created.
- At last you can log in yourself using the generated Id and password.
Dates to fill application form: 10.07.2017 to 09.08.2017 till 5:00 pm
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification: Get here
Candidates if you want more details regarding the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through the Official link. Grab more details by stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|