Government of Maharashtra helps those students who belonging to the poor families or financially weak families. Such students may get details about Maharashtra Scholarship through this page. State government conducts this scheme only for those candidates, who are pursuing in any course currently. Applying candidates must know the eligibility criteria before apply. The only candidate, who fulfill prescribe eligibility, are only required to apply online and submit online application form. Individuals need to stay tune this page for getting instant news regarding Maharashtra Scholarship 2017.
This Page Provides You Below Given Details:
|Educational Qualification||Other Eligibility Criteria|
|Purpose of this Scheme||Selection Procedure|
|How to fill Application form||Important Dates|
It provides the great opportunity to the students who are weak in the financial conditions to fulfill their complete education and acquire the higher education. It offers financial support to the candidates who can’t afford the expenses of higher studies at college/ university level.
Students, you can fulfill your dream to study higher in India. Government of Maharashtra provides financial support to the deserving candidates. As many Beneficiary Schemes are introduced by the various institutions every year. Education is most important for the students to stand on their feet in this competitive world of today.
- The scheme is applicable to such candidate who has taken admission regular in 11th or 12th class.
- Physically Handicapped/ SC/ ST/ OBC learners admitted to any recognized school in Maharashtra are eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates must have secure at least 75% marks in 10th class for applying Maharashtra e-Scholarship.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Purpose of this Scheme:
This scholarship program is running under State Government. Government offers scholarship to the pursuing 11th or 12th class at any recognized school in India. Government of India encourages the candidates to continue their studies.
Look for: How to Make Good Study Habits
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying candidates must have the domicile certificate of Maharashtra State issued by the State Government.
- Students must have taken the regular admission in next class.
- Candidate’s family income must be lower as decided by the Government.
It is the program to find deserving candidates so selection of the eligible candidates will be made on the basis of academic merit.
How to fill Application form?
- Candidates must visit to the official website that is www.escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in.
- On the home page go to the section “Login / Register to apply for eScholarship”.
- Further read official details by pressing appropriate link.
- Read this notification carefully before applying.
- Then go on the register button.
- Already registered students may direct log in to apply.
- But new aspirants will have to create account, user name and password and fill all essential information.
- Select new ‘application form’ in case if you are existing member then select renew tab and fill the given details in accurate manner.
- Upload the mandatory documents like scanned photograph, signature and Caste/ Disability certificate as applicable.
- When filled form will be submitted successfully then don’t forget to take the hard copy of this application for future assistance.
Must Check: How to Apply for Scholarship
We will update this page when application form will be available.
Note: Students may get other details regarding Maharashtra Scholarship, students may check Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding Maharashtra Scholarship 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Times Scholarship||UP Scholarship|
|Inspire Scholarship||Karnataka Scholarship|
|Bihar Scholarship||Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India|
|Aakash Institute Scholarship||L&T Build India Scholarship|