MMTC Limited Recruitment
Official notification regarding MMTC Limited Recruitment of 26 Dy Manager Posts has been issued on its official website. Interested candidates can apply for current job openings through offline mode before the last date that is 24th Aug, 2018.
Before filling their application forms, applicants are requested to read all the information and eligibility requirements of MMTC Limited Recruitment 2018 by going through the Advt. No. MMTC/P&O/ 2018/ 01 which has been spreaded on its official portal.
Download Application Form for 26 Dy Manager Posts Here!!!
Contenders are informed that they will be selected for the stages of the selection process according to the qualification mentioned in their applications. So, they are advised to fill their applications correctly in the prescribed format till 24-08-2018.
Get more details and entire criteria regarding MMTC Limited Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well created and designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MMTC Limited Recruitment
MMTC Limited Recruitment Details:
|Post Profile||No. of vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||10|
|Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||10|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||03|
|Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha)||03|
Candidates who are willing to apply for MMTC Limited Dy Manager Recruitment are required to have Bachelor’s degree in relevant field according to the requirement of the post they have to apply for.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Upper age limit for the contenders willing to apply for MMTC Limited vacancies is 30 years. Relaxation will be provided to the applicants belonging to the reserved categories according to the norms of the organization.
Those aspirants who will be selected for the vacant positions of Deputy Manager in MMTC Limited will be paid Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/- per month as their salary for the posts they are selected for as per the existing government rules of the organization.
Selection committees of MMTC Limited will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their qualifications as mentioned in the applications. Shortlisted candidates will be further called for personal interview and/or screening test for final selection.
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Payment of Rs.500/- has to be done by the candidates belonging to general category which is to be remitted by way of Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque drawn in favour of “MMTC Limited” payable at New Delhi.
Procedure to Submit Application Form for MMTC Limited Recruitment:
- The very first step that jobseekers have to follow is to visit the MMTC Limited official website that is mmtclimited.com or the direct link provided below to download their application form.
- Go to the end part of the home page of official portal and hit the “Careers” link provided there which will navigate you to another page.
- Now press the suitable link for “Advertisement for the posts of Deputy Manager (Marketing), Deputy Manager (F&A), Deputy Manager (Law) and Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha)”.
- Go through the appeared advertisement carefully and if you are found eligible then download the same notification to get your application form.
- Fill the application form correctly in the prescribed format and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
- They are also required to attach all the self- attested educational and working qualifications documents along with the application form.
Chief General Manager (Personnel)
Core-1, SCOPE Complex
7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110003
Get Here: Employment News- New Updates
Dates to Remember:
Last Date to submit application form for MMTC Limited Recruitment: 24-08-2018
After going through the above detailed information regarding MMTC Limited Recruitment 2018, candidates must have understood the procedure to apply for the vacant positions. For more details candidates are advised to stay tuned with us or visit its official portal regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|